The Long Distance Friend

Secretly dating

After the heart flattering phone call lia went back to the company and spend her whole day practicing to the dance. Even though its her free day today, All she wanted to do is developt more her skills in dancing. 

She gave her all today, after the long and tiring of solo practice she felt like she cant move properly. Her body is aching all over the place. 

Next day passed

The girls are now heading to the JYP Entertainment to practice and today the head choreographer will be watching them. Lia is very nervous and too tired. She didnt have any day off for the whole week. 

The girls are all wearing sweat pants and crop top shirt. Ready to hit the practice room.

After 4 repetition of the whole performance the head choreographer is still not happy. He is not satisfied. His eyes are throwing laser causing the girls to lower their heads.

"Whats wrong with you lia? You are not even giving your whole energy. I let you practice yesterday yet your still the same" He said and their managers is also quiet and looks dissapointed.

Lia feel not proud of herself again. What is wrong with me? She kept asking herself. Why cant i improve? Why do i kept messing up? I kept practicing but why? 

"Alright! ill give you girls a 30 minutes break after that i hope you all will satisfy me this time or else Jyp himself will teach you" As He left the room. Our manager followed him. 

I look miserable now and the girls all went to me and hug me.

"Unnie dont mind him. We know you are very tired thats why" Yuna said while caressing my back. I was sobbing now but i really dont want to. I dont want them to worry and lost focus. but these pass few days i feel very weak and anxious.

"Yeah unnie. You are really good today. You did great!" Ryujin said.

"Thats right unnie. You are a good dancer and we know you are just exhausted because you didnt have a day off. Fighting unnie!" Chaeryeong said and hug me tight.

"We believe in you Lia. You did great!!" Yeji said and they almost cry too. I laugh at their reaction. They are so sweet and they gave me a water. 

Then they do a whole routine again. And the head choreographer seems satisfied now. He raised his right eyebrow and smirk.

"Thats what im talking. I hope to your next performance you are all like this. You all do a 3-4 whole routine then you girls can head home after" He said and the other choreographers went to us after he left the practice room.

On the other hand Mark Lee is so busy practicing at the New jersey. They just finish filming a video and now they are practicing for their following concert. 

After that they all went out to eat. Mark rode at johnny's car together with Doyoung, Yuta, Jungwoo and jaehyun and rest rode with the managers.

Mark check lia's phone and tried to listen to her music playlist. Speakimg of lia, he decided to send her a message.

Mark Lee:

'Annyeonghaseyo Choi Jisu. How was your day today? I hope you a great day ahead.'

Mark is a bit anxious to his messages to her. Because he didnt know whether they are friends or close now. but he feel like sending it because he think she needs encouragement. 

-

The itzy are about to go home when JYP did a suprise visit to their practice room. They are a bit shock but they expect him to come anytime he wanted to. 

"I visit today because a news reach me. I wanted to check it myself because that news is making me displesse about your last performance to your encore" Jyp said looking kind of sad and unsatisfied. 

My heart is beating so fast right now. I was kinda shaking because i know that is me. 

When we do our whole routine, I again is feel bother and trouble. I lost focus i admit it because i was too scared to commit a mistake or any wrong yet i actually did. 

The messed up the footwork and it seems like i am bringing the entire team down. I am very dissapointed to myself right now. This is my dream and i am almost there but things kept going opposite way to me. 

"Everyone go home now. Lia come to my office, we need to talk in private. Goodbye everyone" And our ceo left. 

I bring my bag pack with me and wave to my members and gave them a i-am-okey smile. 

"You may sit down" Jyp said. He is now sitting at his chair and his hands are cross together and looking straight at me.

"I think you already have an idea why i call you here" He said and I nodded while keeping my head so low. 

"You know i let you debut because i believe in you. I saw something to you lia. You are excellent in singing thats why i put you as an main vocal. You are also good in dancing and your visual are exactly perfect for a idol. But what happen to you? why do you keep messing up now? i remember when you are still a trainee. you are exceptional" He looked very dissapointed to me.

"Im very very very sorry. I am truly sorry for behaving this way for the pass few days. I dont really have a problem but i dont really know why do i kept messing up but i promise i will improve. please give me a chance sir. I will proved it." I said almost sobbing. Psh i always cry. im so tired of this.

"Dont worry i wont pull you out just because of that video circulating about. I just want to let you that i am dissapointed to your performance but i think you need to unwind. To think and calm yourself. Please improve yourself lia. You can go now" After he said i bow at him many times and thanked him.

Maybe i need to unwind and ease off my mind. 

Then i went straight home and change my clothes to jogging attire. I would like to run and reflect to my mistake.

"Girls i am just going to jog. Ill be back before the dark comes" I said and they all look super worried but they didnt stop nor question me. I know they understand how i wanted to clear my mind right now. 

I was wearing a sports bra and running pants. I top it with my gym jacket and i wore a ball cap and face mask. then i turn on Mark Lee's playlist. 

I went to a nearby park where i was running around and wandered around.

After a few hours i found myself infront of a big lake. The people are still here. The view is superb even though its dark already. but my heart is still heavy. I still feel anxious.

I kept getting messages but ill just forward them to him later. then I receive a phone call from Mark Lee.

Again this is unexpected but i still answer it.

"Hello?" I said in between heavy breath. 

"Hello? Where are you right now? Are you okey?" He ask.

"Why would you ask that?" I was confused. 

"Because your members are very worried about you. They texted and called me. You know even though we dont know each other i also feel worried. I know its already dark there so please tell me where you are" He said.

"Tell them that i am fine. I just want to clear my min-"

"Do you want someone to listen to you? ill listen" He said. I was again shock and stun to him. 

"Iiiii-i actually do" I said and i sit down to the ground infront of the lake. I guess it him again who will comfort and make me feel tranquil.

"Alright. Wait up lemme just go outside. I just finish my part in filming but i was waiting for my other members to finish their part. Thats why i am still here" I smile upon hearing that. He is really nice.

"Right. I am outside now" He chuckle.

"Did something happen today? I assume that something happen today because of the text i receive. Im sorry for reading them i didnt mean to-" I cut him off.

"Its okey. I understand our situation. I am not really okey, I am dissapointed to myself again. Our ceo talked to me and he said he believe in me. But it looks like i am losing confidence now. i feel anxious. im scared of messing up again. Im scared that if i didnt improve i wont be able to reach my dream" I started crying because its really heavy here. in my heart. 

"Please dont lose your confidence. Its okey to commit a mistake. And if you fall down on your way there then stand up, Be strong. Dont give up. Your career wont end there. We humans will kept facing an obstacle but once you surpass one you will be stronger and better" He said. 

"I watch some of your fan cams. You are really good. Your stage presense is wonderful. Just because you messed up today doesnt mean you will be forever. But i do believe that you will improve after this. You dont need to rush things. Dont overwork yourself and stop stressing. You got this"

"Remember when you are auditioning to jyp? For sure you have a lot of good competitors but you are choosen. because you are really good. Please bring your confidence back. You have people behind you. Think of your fans, your family, your members" I smile widely after hearing him encourage me. 

I feel like i am so lucky that our phones switch. Because i found a friend. A friend that even though we havent meet i feel like we are so close. 

I took a deep breath and i laugh. 

"Oh did i just hear you laugh?" He sound amused 

"I did hahaha. Thank you so much mark. Your timing are always sharp. Whenever i feel like pouring apart you always call me at the right time and comfort. I owe you again. Wow my debt is getting bigger hahaha" I said and i cant stop smiling. Talking to him makes me temporarily forgot my problems.

"Yes. Your debt is now big. I feel like after going back to korea i will be rich" He replied and i laugh.

He feels like a medicine. He took my agonizes away. 

"By the way. You said you are infront of a lake now? Where are you exactly right now. Are you by yourself?" 

"I am at the seokchon lake park. and yepp i am alone. dont worry ill go home after a few more minutes. I feel calm now" I said 

"But its pass 9 there now. What if someone recognize you there? aish. do you want me to contact your manager to fetch you"

"No. no. its fine. I can go home by myself dont worry. i domt to bother them anymore"

"But still your a women. what if- aish wait will you please trust me?" He said that again caused me confusion.

"Why?" 

"I left my car to bestfriend. I lives near seokchan lake. I will ask him to take you home. I promise we wont tell anyone. He is my bestfriend since i was in elementary"

"What? no way. I said i dont want to bother anyone. i can go home alone safe. its fine you already help me so much"

"Nope. I already texted him. Dont even think about of not accepting it because he already left" mark said and i laugh.

"Psh your stubborn mark"

"I guess i am hahaha Just wait him there. i told him to meet you there"

After a few minutes. A guy wearing a blue and white ombre jacket is approaching me.

"What is he wearing?" I asked before he could get closer to me.

"He is wearing a blue and white jacket. His name is Jb. Wait give him the cp after he approach you. i wanna make sure its him" Mark lee said.

"Are you miss lia? Mark ask me a favor to take you home. I am his friend" The guy said and i notice him bringing plastics. Are those foods? ohmygosh.

"Yes i am lia. Mark said he wants to talk you is that okey?" Then i gave him the cp.

"Hey bro. Its me jb hahaha stop being so protective. i never knew you are like this" The jb said laughing. I smile at him.

"Yo bro wtf are bluffing hahaha. Yahhh thank you so much bro. and please take her home safely" Mark lee said.

"I will. i will. we will go now" then he pass the phone to me. While we are heading home mark didnt cut the call. He wanted to make sure i am home safely. 

"Thank you so much for taking me home jb" I said as i was about to go out then he hand me all the plastic bag. 

"Mark ask me to buy this for you. he said that you must be starving and fighting!! bye" then he drove away.

When i enter our dorm all the girls run to me and gave me hug. They started to cry.

"Yahhhh im fine hahahaha i am okey now. Heres some food girls lets eat" Then we eat. That guy is really something. He is very caring. 

Choi Lia:

'Thank you again. Cant stop saying that because you kept on making me say that hahaha Thanks for the foods my girls enjoy it so muc and me. Thanks for safe ride with your friend and for you. For always being here for me despite of not knowing in person you. I would like to buy you meal after you went back to korea to show my gratitude. Again, Thank you and have a great day there.'

With that i doze off to sleep and i am ready to face the new challenges. I wont give up. And i wont forget this day because a special friend help me overcome this. I cant wait to meet him in person. 

More days pass and the two are getting closer to each other and super comfortable. They rely on each other by giving advice and talking about random things.

There was never a day where they texted each other, whenever they have a free time they update each other. 

Mark bought a few things for her because when they visit a store he cant stop thinking about her since are become really close, he started to know more like about her. So he ended up buying her a gift that he never know if he will able to gave it her in person. 

And same goes to lia. She also bought gifts for him because he really deserves those afterall the things he did to her. 

3 more days then the Nct 127 will be going home. The two are very excited to meet each other but also very nervous because they know to theirselves that they are both starting to fall for each other but they dont want admit it. 

Lia cant stop about telling stories of her and mark to her members. The girls seems to notice that lia is slowly falling for mark. They are happy that their is someone making her feel confidence and loved. 

But mark struggle to open up to s because he think its too awkward and this is not like him. So he bottle it up for himself but the boys seems to notice that mark is always busy texting and always have a phone call. A very long phone. It wasnt new to them of a member having a girlfriend but mark decided just not to share it because they will probably just alot. 

Jaehyun actually has a girl friend and johnny, taeil and taeyong. 

"I cant wait to go home" Mark mumble and go his room because lia is now calling. She prolly done taking a bath and it become a habbit of the two of talking on the phone alot. 

:) PLEASE DONT FORGET TO SHOW SOME LOVE AND SUPPORT TO SUPER M!!! THANK YOU.