The Dating in Public

Secretly dating

Despite of having tight schedules Mark and Lia still get in touch through sending each other messages everyday and having a long late night talks everynight. Even though their phones are back to the original owners they still manages to update one another. 

After the first date of the two it seems like they cant get enough of seeing each other. Ofcourse, the two already plan another date but since they are both scared of being seen in public. Again, Mark rented the 2nd floor of his best friend cafe.

After that 2nd date. A week after, the two are very excited for another date, to see each other. They again met at the 2nd floor cafe of Mark's bestfriend. Mark waited for Lia up until 7pm because she has a practice from early in the morning up until evening. 

They decided to still push the date becuase thats the only time where Mark and Lia are available. They badly miss each other so the two sneak from their managers.

And for their 4th date the two finally has the courage to wander and date. Since Mark owns a car they decided to have date on a lake park. And lia's feel bad about mark always renting the whole 2nd floor just for them to date and spend a few hours there together. She once suggested that the next date she will pay for the rental but mark insisted.

Again Lia is only available at 7pm and Mark practice will end at 5pm. So he went straight at there dorm. After that Mark went to Lia's place but he has to wait outside in his car.

When the two arrived at the park since its dark but the lights from the lamp post are very bright. So after a few minutes in the park sitting infront of the big bright reflection of the light in the lake, mark felt anxious of being seen so they head to his car where it was park near the lake and decided to stay and eat there.

"I have an idea Oppa" Lia said out of nowhere. They are currently eating mixed fruits that mark bought. He is aware that lia likes fruit so much and its healthy.

"Hmmmm. What is it?" Mark said softly as he face her. She is busy munching her food, is stuff with fruits and she is cute really cute right now but he saw that she has a bit of small food that stuck in her shirt.

"So clumsy" He mumble to himself while chuckling and he remove the dirt in her shirt. Lia kinda saw that and blush a bit and look at him as they lock gaze. After that mark get Lia's hand and hold it. He is not actually bored since he is with her but he discover a habbit of himself that comes out naturally that everytime they are together he likes to play with lia's small fingers. 

It was very soft and small.

"Why dont we go on a mall next week? I mean you are available for the whole day of monday and i am too. So basically our fans are teens and younger ones, Then the students must be busy studying from morning up to afternoon then we can have a stroll around the stores and buy clothes" Lia suggested while looking at mark whose still playing her hands and not oaying attention to what she said.

"We just have to dress very simple and wear hats or face mask. What do you think Oppa??" She ask him.

"Uhhmmm i dont know. Do you think we wont be seen by anyone?" Mark ask. He is now facing her.

"Most of our fans have younger age and teens. So theres a possibility that we wont be recognize by the adults or people. They will think that we are just some random couples having a date on monday afternoon" She seems happy about her suggestion. Mark nodded at her.

"Why are you so quiet todayyyyy??" Lia ask in aegyo way as she put her hands to mark's jaw and gave him a cute expression. 

"Nothing babe. Let's go home now i dont want to you to get scold by your manager for going home late" Then lia nodded in response to mark concern.

The two head home after that. 

-

A week after that and today is Monday morning. The two decided to meet before lunch and go to a mall to buy clothes and eat together. 

Mark went down from his bedroom to head in the kitchen to have a breakfast. Monday was the Nct 127 day off for this whole week. Most of the members spend their day offs by going out and some members are just staying at home to rest. 

He saw Doyoung and Jungwoo having breakfast. 

"Goodmorning hyung" He greeted them then he sit next to Jungwoo. 

"Goodmorning. Do you want to come with us today? Me, Doyoung and Haechan will go a nearby newly open cafe later. We wanna check the place and the coffees there" Jungwoo hyung said.

"Sorry hyung i already have a plan today. I am also going out today" He said then Jaehyun appear. He is talking to someone.

"You said you dont have a schedule today. You agreed yesterday that i will visit you today" Jaehyun hyung seems sulky today. I guess he is talking to his girlfriend.

"Okey i understand. Its okey. Promise its fine" He said but he looks very sad. The boys and i kinda chuckle at him.

"Looks like your date is cancel" Doyoung said and he face us looking a bit dissapointed.

"Yeri suddenly receive a text that they have a meeting today and they have to visit a new sponsor so we have to cancel it" He said.

"Then come with us we will visit the newly open cafe near our dorm" Jungwoo cheerfully said.

"Okey i guess" He replied. Then Taeyong, Johnny, Yuta and Taeil hyung enter the kitchen.

"Haechan is still sleeping. I bet he stay up all night playing his computer" Taeyong said and Johnny nodded his head as a respond.

"Hyung are you going out today?" Jungwoo ask them.

"I am going to visit sana today. Why?" Johnny asnwered while eating his cereal.

"I cant. I am going to shop with yuta later. You guys wanna join us?" Taeyong answered too and Yuta immediately went straight to Mark. He gave him a warm hug and sit next him.

Yeppp. Yuta is very clingy to his favorite person.

"Ah i see. What about you Taeil hyung?" Jungwoo ask him.

"I wont be going out today i wanna rest whole day" He replied.

"Ahhh. Okey i will haechan later" Then the morning in the dorm goes by the members chit chatting about random stuff.

Its around 10:30am when Mark took a bath and decide what to wear. 

He went to his closet and choose a black long sleeve top that has a small logo in the front and huge design in the sleeves part, He partner it with his brown cargo pants and a black vans. He then apply a bit of a make up just like his natural daily look and he wore a black bucket hat.

On the other hand Lia has a  plan today. She will do her once in a month shopping with mark today. I hope he wont get bored.

She decided to wear something outfit today. She wore a Small white shirt and a high waisted jeans shorts and she pair it with a white converse shoes. She let her hair naturally straight and apply her make up. After that she wore a Light pink ball cap to kinda hide her face. 

After 30 minutes its already 11am and Mark texted lia that he is alreasy outside there dorm.

"Are you girls are just going to stay here today? If that so i will head out now. Mark is already outside waiting" She then kiss them in their cheeks one by one. 

"Yepp. We will bake pizza later Unnie" Chaeryeong said and she wave her goodbye.

"Take care unnie and enjoy your date" They all said to her the She went out.

The two are now inside the mall. They notice that lunch time in monday morning in the mall isnt crowded. Its means lia's thoughts are correct. 

They went to a restaurant and eat there. Again the restaurant doesnt have many customers. After eating the two went out to look around hand in hand. 

"Oppa let's try here" Lia pointed a store where it sells a bunch of clothes for both genders. It is a well known brand but the place has a few customers. The two are glad about that and no one recognizes them.

They first head to the mens section where lia is very excited. Her thoughts is full of buying your boyfriend outfit.

"Do you like sleeveless shirt?" She ask as she is eyeing the section where it is full of sleeveless tops.

"I do but i rarely wear them" Then Lia nodded her head and went to the next section which is full of hoodies.

"Wow the designs are really cool and the color are good" She said as the pick a blue hoodie. It looks very big and tried it herself and look at the mirror. Mark lee took her bag and place it in his shoulder.

"I looks like a dress to me" She said and laugh. 

"You look very cute in hoodies hahaha" Mark said he cant help but smile at her cute girlfriend then he gave her another hoodie to try on.

"You should try the color gray too. I will take a picture of us. A mirror shot. Come on" Then he also try the hoodie and lia angled the camera and took a picture. 

After trying a bunch of clothes in mens section mark bought a some shirts and hoodies there. And Lia bought one for her.

Then they went to another store but this time this is only for girls. The store has a instagramable vide and the clothes are very trendy and chick.

"Ohmygosh crop tops!" She excitedly enter the store with mark whos holding the paper bags. He looks a boyfriend that follows around her girlfriend wherever she go.

Lia pick a bunch of colorful crop tops and she also tried some cute dress. 

"What do you think of this Oppa?" She ask mark after she went out from the fitting room. She is wearing a cute white floral off shoulder dress that reach her mid thigh. It is fitted that emphasize lia's small waist.

"Wooow. You look good" Mark gave her a thumbs up as he cant help but admire her more. 

"Okey i will buy it" Then she proceed on checking more clothes. After a lot more minutes lia is finally satisfied with the clothes she choose.

She look at mark to see if is bored or not but mark is having fun. This is his first time buying clothes with a girl. Dont get him wrong he already bought clothes mom and his lady's managers but this time he is shopping with her own Girlfriend.

It was fun critizing the clothes she tried. 

After a few more stores they went to their last store and its already 4 in the afternoon the people in the mall are getting more. So they decided to visit this one. Its a combination of all gender since the store is very huge.

They look around and lia found cute baby blue socks. She bought a lot and Mark on the other hand bought some handkerchief and socks too.

"I feel like buying my members socks too" Mark said to lia and lia told him to buy them.

While the two are paying in the counter lia out of nowhere decided to add more socks in able for her to share them with her members, so he ask mark to go back and get more 4 assorted colored socks.

Lia stay with stuff they buy because they have a small line from the counter. When it was her turn to pay she saw a bunch of high school girls eyeing her man. 

"Ohmygosh what if they recognize him. What to do? what to do?" She aak herself a bit panicking but then the girls approach mark. And looks like they are having a conversation and asking for his autograph.

Lia think fastly and texted mark immediaty.

"Oppa i will head out now. Dont look for me or else they will notice that you have someone with you. I will wait for you at the parking lot" Then she bought the paper bags to herself and quietly exited the store leaving mark with her fangirls around him.

Upon reading that Mark suddenly bid his goodbye to the girls who recognize him and went straight to the parking lot. He is half running because he doesnt want lia to wait alone in the parking lot.

When he is near to his car he saw 3 boys sorrounding lia. He felt nervous upon seeing that he kind of run but when he is super near to them. The 3 boys face him and bow to lia for many times and they went away immediately. 

He felt confused and he hold lia hands when he reach her.

"Are you okey?" He sounds very concern and serious.

"Yes hehe dont worry about that. They actually didnt recognize me but they ask for my number because they think i am very pretty hahahaha but i told that i already have a bf and he already near us. then they all look at their backs and saw you running hahahaha I think you kind of shock them" Lia said while laughing. Mark then took a deep breath and smile to her. 

"I see. I thought they recognize you. Dating in public is thrilling than watching horror movies. for real i am not kidding" He said then lia cant stop laughing at his comment. 

"For real. I am not kidding" He said seriously but lia kept on laughing which amused him. He then pinch her cheeks.

"Awwww its still early but i guess we have to hide now. The mall is getting crowded at time like this" Lia sound like a sad because they still have time.

Then her Cellphone buzzed. 

"The girls are asking about our date? And they said that all our managers suddenly have a emergency meeting so they are all by themselves cooking pizza" She told mark while texting. The two are still inside the parking lot and thinking of their next destination. 

"Omoooo hahahaha They ask me if you wanted to come over and eat pizza with us. They wanted to meet unnies infamous boyfriend hahahaha" Lia said to mark. Mark is shookt right now. 

"What? I dont know but i am super awkward and wjat if your managers will get angry at you girls for inviting a guy over" Mark said stating straight facts. Lia then slap his shoulder and chuckle at him.

"They said they wont get home until dinner so they will just have pizza. And its fine you, are the first guy to be invited by them since they trusted you enough and i know you are very nice and respectful. and we wont have to think of getting caught by the public. Sooo whatchu think boo?" Lia explained and she gave him a puppy eye look.

"Uhmmmmm okey? Are you sure?" He ask and lia nodded her head. 

"Okey i guess" Mark said then lia shout because of his unexpected decision. She then hug mark and punch his chest

"Stop acting so cool Mark Lee" She said glaring at him that causes mark to laugh.

"Okey lets buy food before going to your dorm" Then Mark bought 2 boxes of chicken, 6 hamburgers, 1 box of macaroons and sparkling drinks.

"Oppa why did you buy so much? You might ended up being broke" Lia said after looking at the food he buy. They are now heading to the dorm.

"Those arent even 1/4 to the prices youve spend today" Mark said teasing her. Lia then softly punch mark biceps.

"Its fine because i only shop once in a blue moon" She explain then the two reach the dorm. Mark is very nervous meeting them he hope that they will like him for her.

Mark is now holding all the foods he bought and some of the paper bags of lia's. 

The girls and mark exchange greatings to each other. and he gave the food to the girls which makes their eyes widened and be amaze of him.

"Woooooow Hamburgerrrrrrr and macaroonnnnssss!! Daebak!!" Yuna said and gave him a 2 thumbs up. Lia then laugh at their priceless reaction and mark is too shy and embarassed to even laugh.

"And 2 box of chickens. Daebak daebak" Then the girls bow to him and mark also did the same. 

The girls and mark started eating but mark is very quiet and he is also attentive. When they are talking to him he always respond nicely.

The girls seems to like him because they think he is naturally too cute, He look like a lost puppy and very nice.

After eating the girls ask for a groupie for a remembrance for their first ever guy guest to their dorm. 

They took a nomarl picture where everyone are smiling and a funny picture where they pose in a wacky way. 

The girls and mark seems to enjoy the night and ofcourse the food. Then they call it a night because their manager might be on there way home.

Lia is very happy that Mark Lee his boyfriend finally met her members and whats make her even happier is that they approve him as her boyfriend. 

And she hopes that one day she will also met s and get along with them too. 

 

Goodnight hehe!!