The Heart Flattering Call

Secretly dating

After the long and exhausting drive, The girls finally arrived home. To there dorm.

The girls immediately bring their stuff back inside the house and Lia went straight to her room and place the white paper bag to her small table beside her bed. 

She is currently sharing a room with their maknae Yuna. 

She then went to her cabinet to find comfortable clothes, then she went straight to their bathroom and took a bath. 

Feeling fresh and relax after taking a bath. Lia went to the kitchen to grab a quick dinner and drink. 

After eating Lia is now laying in her bed while yuna is using her cellphone. Surfing in the internet to kill time.

Lia then remember her cellphone that is inside the paper bag. As she look inside she saw a unfamiliar phone,A box of chocolate, a customize mug and a very unfamiliar bracelette.

She feel very confused as she scan the phone. Oh no!! Did that guy from earlier and i exchange paper bag?? I knew it. I remember putting mine infront of mirror. 

"No no no no. Ohmygosh what to do? huhu" She said very worried and Yuna look at her.

"What happen unnie?" She ask and went straight to her.

"My cellphone and my wallet is missing huhu. I think i just swap it ealier. What do i do?" She is literally panicking now. 

My wallet is very precious to me. My mom gave that to me as my birthday gift. And the pictures huhu, I have my family pictures there and my cards. And inside my phone casing is another picture of me and my bestfriend that i hide for a long time. 

Those are my treasure. My inspiration. I look at them whenever i feel weak and worthless. 

I sob a little after that realization. what an unlucky day it is. 

*Ring ring ring ring ring* 

After hearing that i immediately wipe my tears and answer the phone.

"Hello? This is the owners phone. I think we just swap our paper bag which is why we also swap our cellphones" His voice kinda deep. But i dont recognize the voice.

"Hello? I think so too. Can we please meet right now? I badly need my cellphone and my wallet inside the paper bag. It was very important to me" I said to him. I was very happy that he immediately contact me.

"Mark we have to go now!" I heard a another voice from the call. Huuuh? 

I am still sobbing but i was glad.

"Wait give me a minute. Ill just answer this important call" I hear him excused himself.

"I cant. Okey listen to me carefully. We have no choice right now. You heard that i have to go now. I am at the airport right now. We are heading very far for a tour . And i will be gone for 1 month. So i think we should just rely on each other. We need to send every messages you will receive on my phone from now on. And i will do the same. As for the calls, you will cancel them all. We will talk further about this after i arrive. I will contact you after. for now save your number there and ill do the same. Im sorry we dont have any choice. I badly need to go now." The guy said without choking. WHAT THE ACTUAL FREAK?? 

I WAS SHOCK FOR A SECONDS. HE DIDNT EVEN GIVE ME A CHANCE TO ANSWER. 

"And my passcode is watermelon. Just like my lock screen wallpaper. Bye miss" He said and end the call.

"What the heck?" I said to myself.

Then i check his cellphone. It was an android, A samsung and saw that his lockscreen wallpaper is a  bunch of Watermelon. I guess it his favorite fruit. Nevermind.

I put the password and bring me to his home page. It has a selca of guy wearing white long sleeve and his arm are in the air, He is behind a train way. 

I guess he is a idol. He looks very cute and handsome. My heart skip a beat after checking his phone. 

"Unnie is that him? He looks familiar tho. I feel like i have seen him before but i cant remember where" she said while looking at his picture. 

I tried to call him after but my phone is not ringing. I guess he is saying the truth. Okey then.

"Its fine. I guess i dont have any choice but to wait for his call". I said and sigh 

Since i was too bored i look at his gallery. He wouldnt know afterall. I felt sneaky. 

I noticed that he only has a few pictures. Most of them are a picture of guys. They are really a boy group. They look very familiar to me. Then i saw a picture of him and taeyong from Nct. I know taeyong since he is very popular and also johnny because he is too tall and handsome. Is he a Nct member?

I quickly search all the Nct members. After swiping and looking a fbi i finally saw a similar face. His name is Mark Lee, Born on August 2, 1999 yepp his older than me. His height is 5'9 wow so tall. He is a Main dancer and Main rapper And kept on reading facts about him.

So this is the guy who have my cellphone. I hope he doesnt lost my stuff. 

Then a message suddenly sent to me.

Kang Mina:

'Have a safe trip and Goodluck to your tour! Fighting!!'

I was confused. It looks like he has a girlfriend. Kang Mina? Isnt she the girl from I.O.I wow

He said i need forward every messages i will receive. Then i forward it to my number.

After that i went to sleep.

On the other part of the world. The whole Nct 127 and crew are now landing to New Jersey. Super exhausted and the jetlag is killing them. They went straight to there rented mansion.

Mark lee drift to sleep after that long plane ride.

As the morning come he woke up from a loud alarm. Its freaking ringing at 5 am. What the heck? He ask to himself. after that he weny back to sleep.

"Hyungg come one. let's eat!" Haechan said while slapping mark's and trying to wake him up. but hes still sleepy.

"Hyung your cellphone is ringing look" He said but he didnt mind him.

"What the?? Who is this? Why is your lockscreen is a girl? who is she?" Haechan ask while holding mark cellphone. Mark Immediately stood up and run after haechan.

Haechan run to the kitchen where everyone are ready to eat. 

"Hyung look at mark hyung lockcreen!!!" Haechan show the picture to johnny, jaehyun,yuta and taeil who are sitting at the table. Some member didnt see the picture because mark immediately snatch the phone from them.

"Mark leeeeee ayeeeee!!" Johnny said teasing mark early in the morning and haechan cant stop laughing.

"Whats the noise all about? its too early guys" Jungwoo came out from his room while rubbing his face. 

"It looks like our baby mark has a girlfriend" Jaehyun answered him and eat his breakfast.

"I dont have a girlfriend. And this is not my cellphone. We just accidentally swap" Mark tried to explain but they kept on teasing him.

"How is that possible?" Johnny ask.

"Its true. I witness them talking in phone and i think its fate" Yuta said and chuckle. They really love teasing him because his reaction are hilarious and he is naturally cute. 

After that mark went outside and sit at the bench.

He remember that he need to call her as soon as possible. But he notices alot of messages to her inbox. 

Mark Lee:

'A message from your girlfriend.'

'Have a safe trip! And goodluck to your tour. Fighting!! from: Kang Mina'

I suddenly laugh. She is not my gf, We are just close. 

after that i saw some messages that have been sent from yesterday. 

Manager Ming:

'The choreographer asks for you. He said you both need to talk'

'Why does your phone is off?'

'Come at the company at 9'

I was shock and look at the time here so basically south korea is ahead of 13 hours in New jersey. I fastly forward the messages to her. I hope shes fine.

Mark Lee:

'Thank you for forwarding the messages. Please lets talk after. Ill give u a call after my meeting'

After reading that. I decided to be curious to her name. and who she is and what group she belong.

I went to her gallery and saw a bunch of pictures. wow. she loves taking selca i guess. I chuckle.

Then i saw picture that looks like a from the photoshoot. it has an letters on it. ITZY.

ITZY? Wooow she is from that girl group. They are pretty famous right now. I search up about the itzy members and recognize her face.

Choi Jisu, stage name is Lia. She has english name i see. Born on July 21, 2000. Nationality is korean and Height is 5'3ft. And she is a main vocalist. Wooow. 

After that i look at her pictures on internet. She has long black hair and her face is a mixed of Blackpink Jisoo and Red velvet Irene. She is very gorgeous. Her hair suits her very well.

I felt butterflies in my stomach right now. I cant help but admire her beauty so much. 

"How can someone be this beautiful?" I mumble and bite my lips.

After a few minutes of searching about her. I ended up watching her fan cams. I cant help but be amazed to her vocal skills and her visual. but i read some comments about her. They are talking about her body that she needs to eat. She look anorexic. and how lazy she is in dancing. WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THEM?

They dont know how exhausting it is to be an idol. There are times were you feel like you cant move after a long and heavy practice. I felt bad for her. i hope she doesnt read any of this. She doesnt deserve the hate.

Manager Ming:

'I talked to the choreo. Lets have a serious talk after my meeting Choi Jisu'

I was worried about the text and forward it to her. I also change the contact named mark lee i save to her to Choi Lia.

Then i send her a text. 

Mark Lee:

'Fighting!! Call me after your meeting. Ill be waiting'

-

Lia is now at the JYP Entertainment. Actually today is their day off/free day. Shes worried that they only call her. She knew is in trouble.

"Lia what happened to your performance yesterday?" The head choreographer ask me in bad tone. I swallow hard after that.

"I-iii. I actually gave my all yesterday. All i know i didnt do a wrong steps" I answer in a very hesitant voice. 

"Really? But look at your performance. The fans are not happy to your dance. I looks awful to me to be honest. you need to gave more just like your members. My gosh lia!" He said and i almost sob but i bite my lips so hard. Holding my tears so bad.

"Im sorry. i will work even harder. Ill go practice today sir. Im sorry again" I said sobbing. I cant help it.

"Go home and change your clothes. Do a whole day dance practice today. Your vocals are very good but you are lacking in dancing. im very dissapointed to you" Then he left the room. 

I didnt hold back anymore. I cried so hard. Feeling very dissapointed to myself. 

*Ring ring ring*

Its him. Why is he calling right now? maybe its important. 

Choi Lia's number:

I answer it.

"Hello? Are you alright?"

After hearing that i didnt know why i cried even harder. Is it because i badly need someone right now? 

*crying* i kept on crying. I didnt said anything and he did the same. He is patiently listening to me. My heart is aching right now. 

"Its okey to cry. you have to let it all out" He said. His voice is soothing and kind of calming. 

I spent a few minutes crying and he actually wait for me calm down first. 

"Please grab a water or something to drink" He said. I was so touch to that. He is a stranger to me but im glad that someone is here for me. Even though he is physically here atleast i have somone who is concern to me right now. Tjat thought gave a tiny happiness.

"Im sorry for that and thank you for listening. I felt kinda relieve now. Ahhhhh" i said and tried to smile. i grab my water and drink to it.

On the other hand Mark didnt know where he get the courage to call her so sudden. He felt like he needs someone to listen to her, be there for her. Because the know that feeling very well. He is very familiar to that because being an idol is not easy. Theres no door for a mistake. 

He is actually relieved and proud of hinself that he actually did the call. 

Mark sight heavely after hearing that she is fine now. He smile sadly. then he receive a message from Chaeryeong and Yeji.

Lee Chaeryeong:

'Unnie how's your meeting? You went out so early. Take care!'

Hwang Yeji:

'How did the meeting go? Dont skip breakfast and go home safely. I am sending this in behalf of the girls :D' 

Mark smile after reading the sweet messages from lia's members. 

"I receive a messages from your members. What should i text them?" He ask. He is still outside looking at the beautiful sky. 

"Just tell them the meeting went smooth. Ill be heading home now. And please dont tell anyone that i cried. You are the only person who knows. I am thankful for your call Mr. Mark Lee. I trust you" Lia said that made mark heart skip again. 

He doesnt know whats wrong with him. But right now he feel like he achieve something and he is very happy. 

"I wont. And thank you for trusting me. If you need a person to talk to, dont hesitate to call me Ms. Choi Jisu" Mark replied and chuckle. 

This is really me? Mark is now questioning himself. He is a very awkward person esp when it comes to girls. Maybe because they arent talking in person he think.

"Okey. I'll go now. Again thank you so much. I owe you this one. Bye Mark Lee!!" Then Lia end the call. 

Mark felt very weird today. But his heart is very happy right now. 

ANOTHER UPDATE! :D 

PLEASE DONT FORGOT TO SHOW SOME LOVE TO SUPER M TIGER INSIDE ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡