The Year End Performance

Secretly dating

As the days passed. Today will be the last day of our year end collab performance practice. We feel very nervous and excited at the same time. Since most of will be super busy tommorrow because we still have to visit our stylist for our final fitting of our performance costumes, our outfits for our costumes.

For the passed days weve been practicing non-stop, we become close to each other and comfortable. Everyone gave their all and we are all ready to showcase our development and skills we work hard together.

The choreographer is super strict so every one single mistake, we have to repeat everything from the start. So we are very focus and sharp to each steps. 

So basically the performance is composed of us singing the song, rapping and dancing. We add various of scenarious since the original music video of cabi song has an love story behind it. 

The dance routine has scenarious of a bunch of couples. Where there is a shy couple, there is a pda couple, there is a couple whose always fighting, there is normal sweet couple and lastly there is a 2 person where they are friends but secretly likes each other and they will developt there feelings throughout the entire performance.

Since Taeyong and Yeji are the center then they will be the one who will portray that couple. 

As for the portion of each position in rapping Me, taeyong and lucas are in charge of the rap part of the songs in boys while Ryujin, Chaeryeong and yuna will be in charge in the girls rap.

And as for the vocal position in the song Jeno and jaehyun will be in charge for singing the boys part and Lia and yeji will be in charge of the girls part in singing.

For our last day of practice, we are now in our 5th repetition of our whole performance routine. We are all breathing heavily right now. 

"Okey i will give you a 1 hour for your lunch since this is our 5th routine. Then after your lunch we will do a 2 sets of the whole routine without any mistake then all of you will be dismissed since you are all going to be busy for tommorrows event. Thats all and enjoy your lunch everyone" Our head choreographer said and left the practice room.

Our managers come to us and bring our food to us. We, the boys sit together in the floor and started opening our food lunch.

"Ahhhhhhjkkhduss foodd!!" Lucas said while opening his lunch.

"Finally. Im so hungry and i feel like i can finish a 2 portion of todays lunch" Taeyong hyung said started eating.

"Me too. 5 repetition isnt a joke. Im starving to death" I replied and take a bite to my lunch. I suddenly saw a watermelon and remember lia eversince we started dating i notice she likes fruits the most, so i bring a watermelon to share with her. since then she began to love it and enjoy it with me.

I badly wanted to give her my slice but i dont know how. Everyones here so its not safe.

I look at her direction and i saw her taking a small bite of her food and having a chat with members. 

I kept looking at her and observing her moves while taking a bite of my food. when she suddenly lock gaze with me and raise her brows and open to say something.

"Are you okey??" She mouth and I nodded immediately and bring back my eyes to my food.

I wish i wasnt awkward and shy :( i know she will love this fruit. 

The practice room door open and our head choreographer swung the door open and started suggesting things while holding his lunch.

"I HAVE AN IDEA GUYS!! SINCE THIS IS THE LAST DAYS OF OUR PRACTICE, WHY DONT WE EAT TOGETHER?? ITS NOT BAD RIGHT?? EVERSINCE WE STARTED OUR ROUTINE WE NEVER EAT TOGETHER AND YOU ALL ARE CLOSE SO ITS FINE RIGHT?? RIGHHHTTTT??" Our head choreographer demand went to our place

"Come on boys. Bring your food and let's sit with girls" Then he stood up and bring his food and sit next to yeji.

They started talking and laugh around. I guess its fine??

We look at each other looking for a confirmation then

"Errrrrr i think its not bad since this is our last day" Lucas said to us and stand up and slowly went to the girls place

I actually dont know what to do then 

"LOOOOLLL its not like we have a choice here guys" Taeyong replied and follow lucas. After that jaehyun and jeno nodded stood up too and bring their food. 

Yeah right? then i follow the my members.

When i was near the girls i saw lia move and gave me a space next to her. She gave me a cute smile and kept looking at the space beside her.

So I sit next to her and the whole group kept looking at us then ignore us after.

We started eating in silence since no one wanted to a conversation but then our choreographers started joking around causing us to laugh and lucas is blending so well. 

In the other me and lia are secretly glancing at each other and throwing smirk to each other.

After eating i was thirsty for water so i stood up and get my blue water bottle and come back.

I started drinking when one of the choreographer joke around.

"Ohmygosh looks like we have a hidden couple here. Look at mark's water bottle and lia's water bottle" He said and everyone started looking at us. i choked so hard and started coughing.

I was so shock and lia immediately offer her handerchief to me again. She is very caring and i cant help falling for her more.

And everyone awwweeeeeee as a respond to her gesture.

"Its just a coincidence guys. nothing special hahaha" She replied and she smile to everyone. 

"Stop teasing mark guys. He is too shy to even approach a girl" Taeyong hyung said while laughing.

Oh really? I have a gf now and you dont have one. 

I wanna say to him and laugh hahaha but i wont ofcourse. Not my personality.

I was typically a talkative but in front of other poeple im not super comfortable i am usually quiet. 

"They have a unique design. it look like a couple water bottle to me" The head choreographer said and laugh 

And the teasing goes on and we practice after.

-

Today is the day!!

"Hyung im very nervous. Here listen to my heartbeat its so fast wtf" I said to Johnny hyung and put his hand to my heart. He laugh in respond and listen to his heartbeat too.

We both laugh after.

We are now all in the backstage all dressed and waiting for the next performer which is the Itzy. i was very excited to watch her perform live.

We are all gathered in front of a t.v. screen where we are watching the girls perform.

I was very focus and the boys jaehyun, taeyong, jeno and lucas started teasing me infront of the whole Nct. Wtf.

"Someone is so focus to her crush" Taeyong hyung said and laugh so hard.

"Didnt know mark will developt feelings to her, Or maybe relationship?!" Jaehyun said and Held hands to taeyong and laugh together.

"Markkkk is not a baby anymore" Jeno said and laugh and lucas laugh loudly.

"No wayyyy markkk!! Which member she is?" Johnny hyung ask and laugh.

"Ohhh my baby mark is finally hitting puberty" Yuta hyung said and give me hug.

I was flusterred and i cant talk. 

"Markkkkshiiii likes Itzy lia. They even have a couple water bottle" Taeyong hyung said.

"And he wont admit it" Lucas said.

"Which one is lia here hyung?" Jisung ask to them and Chenle pointed her and everyone started teasing me again.

After that we went to the stage, We gave our everything, No mistake and no regret. we are very happy to the outcome of our performance. 

And for our last performance we all gather in the stage and face our partner. I held hands with since we are the pda couple but in reality i was very shy to even show my feelings to her.

We perform in front of everyone and they all stood up and gave us a loud shouting and clap their hands. 

The year end event went smoothly. We enjoy our time there interacting with one another, seeing our fans and jamming to every music.

It was indeed a blast and little did everyone know me and lia again kept on checking and glancing each other. 

And if you are wondering how did i meet her? Well, It looks like fate wanted us to really meet each other despite of the busy schedule. Love will find a way and love bring us together. 

(The next chapter will be the story of Mark Lee and Lia Choi meet) Peace out. :)