The Birthday Party

Secretly dating

Authors note: This is the continuation of story after the The year end performance. 

Mark and Lia has been secretly dating for 8 months now. As the months passed few people began to unravel that the two are dating. 

On the 7 months of them dating Lia finally has the courage to reveal to her manager that she is dating another idol in secret for a long time now. At first her manager got angry on her for keeping such a secret for a long time because she think that was very dangerous especially her career is just starting to bloom. 

Lia understand that part and kept on persuading her manager that everything is going to be fine because the two are careful and really like each other.

As for Mark Lee he doesnt know if his manager have idea whether he is dating or not. So he took all his courage to finally tell his manager because he has know those information even though its a personal choice of an artist. 

Mark lee took his time to explain everything and the manager seems cool about it because his other members are also dating longer than him. 

Mark is so happy about that and today is one of those rare days where the two have the same rest day, In short they have no schedule for the whole day.

The two decided to go on another shopping at a nearby mall since lia loves shopping and she likes it even more because his boyfriend is shopping with her. 

Going on a dates on mall makes them feel like a normal couple, they somehow feel the freedom of burden of being an idol where every move should be careful and thinkable.

They can stroll around without any cameras flashing, watching every move they make but they are very glad and thankful of all the support they receive from their fans ofcourse. 

"Hyung ill head out for a bit, ill be back before the party" Mark said as he fix his vibes reversable bucket hat MAHWTBVB.

"Okeyyy. Dont forget your gift for doyoung" Johnny said.

"I wont!!" Then he exited from the house. Today is Doyoung hyung birthday and the managers are throwing him a pool party since our house owns a private pool for us to enjoy.

The whole Nct will come tonight and some of our Sm Entertainment co-artists will also come and other close friends.

Mark is wearing a black nylon gabardine shirt and black skinny jeans and his off white shoes.

When he reach the itzy dorm he quickly text lia. Then Lia went out the looking dazzling as always. She is wearing a 2 piece outfit. She is wearing a white long sleeve off shoulder top and top it with a blue string strap dress that reach up to her mid thigh and she partner it with her white rubber shoes and bring her white dior purse.

She curl the end of her long hair and apply a simple make up and a white hat to kinda hide her face but still look stylish. As she hop on Mark's car, he cant help but stare at her for a seconds because he is stun by her beauty.

"Yeppeuda" He said at her then gave her a shy smile. Lia cant help but blush at that compliment from his boyfriend.

When they arrive at the mall the two walk around hand in hand. Who would thought that an idol would go on a date on a mall early in the afternoon.

They first visit a cute coffee shop at the first floor of the mall. Mark order Iced americano and Cafe latte for her girlfriend. 

They began to enter some stores that caught their eyes and interest then they simply try on some clothes and buy it. Mark needs to buy a gift for doyoung as well but he cant still pick one.

While the two are strolling they saw a shop that sells stuff toys, Lia feel like buying one so they enter the store and look around until she saw a cute baby lion. That reminds her of mark. 

"Oppa ill buy this one because it reminds me of you. So cute!!" She said while making fun of him. She pick the lion and place it next to mark and act like as if she is judging whether they look a like. Mark is amuse by her action.

"Yahh! hahahaha" He said while laughing at her cuteness. While the two are playing around and having fun the next song in the store caught lia's attention. 

Its Cheer up by twice. Ofcourse she know the whole song and steps. So she suddenly lip sync the song and dance.

"Oh I’m sorry for not picking up earlier
I was seeing some friends that’s why I was shy shy shy" Then she act really cute in shy shy part while pouting.

Mark tried to hide his smile because her girlfriend is doing a aegyo infront of him.

"It’s not a good time for me to meet sorry
I’ll call you later in a little bit
Don’t pester me, I’m not gonna put up with it for long
I’ll let you call me Baby
It’s a little too soon, It’s a little soon for my feelings
But I will show you more" Lia kept on lip syncing the song and dance cutely. And shes killing mark slowly. 

"CHEER UP BABY
CHEER UP BABY
Cheer up
Women shouldn’t easily hand over their hearts
That’s how you will like me a even more
I will act like nothing’s up
So that you won’t know that I have feelings for you
Just get it together
And then baby CHEER UP
(I need you)" She knew the whole steps then after that she stop and laugh. Mark is also laughing at her but deep inside he is purely melting, He wanna wrap her around his arms and hug her tight.

Then the two buy the baby lion stuff toy and head to the next store. Mark is holding the paper bag on his right while his left hand is occupied by lia's hand intertwined.

The next store they spot is choosen by mark. He is picking a shorts and shirts for himself then lia also find a women clothing at the back. She saw a very cute pink skirt, after mark is done picking she hold his wrist and lead him at the skirt area and pick 3 colors.

Baby pink, baby blue and baby purple skirt. Then she went inside room to try which one she will buy or shes just going to buy them all.

While lia is trying the skirt inside the room Mark is waiting outside,then he get his cp to kill time. 

"Markkkkkkk!! What are you doing here?" Yuta hyung suddenly came rushing at him. Then Haechan, Jungwoo, Taeil and jaehyun also follow yuta because he suddenly run.

The boys are actually looking for a gift to give for doyoung birthday party tonight but while yuta is looking around he unexpectedly saw Mark inside the store while using his cp.

Mark is so shock because he didnt expect to see them here.

"Hey mark hyung! are you also buying gift for hyung? You should just tell us and went with us" Haechan said while looking around.

"Right markshii!!" Jungwoo said and poke mark's cheeks.

"I-ahhhh-i yeah. I am looking for ah-a gift for hyung" Mark hesistantly answer their question. The boys look at him because of his hesitant reply.

"Waittt a minute hyung. Whos bag is that?" Haechan quickly ask because he notice that mark is holding a white women bag. 

"I think baby pink suit my skin really well. What do you think oppa?" Lia suddenly went out while fixing the skirt because it kinda shorter than the usual skirts. She didnt notice the boys because she is busy looking down checking her skirt.

But when mark didnt respond she look up at him and her eyes went big!! She saw 6 boys and they recognize them all. They were mark's members. NCT FREAKING 127!!!

The boys are also shookt!!

She immediatly bow and greet them nervously.

"Annyeonghaseyo uhmmm i-ii i am Lia" She said nervously and kept looking at mark whos also nervous.

"Ohh Annyeonghaseyo" Yuta said cheerfully while smirking at mark. He elbow mark slowly to let him talk too. Mark quickly went right next to Lia then he gulp.

"Hyung ah this is lia my girlfriend" He said then the boys are nodding and hiding their smirk but not haechan.

"Really? Wooooow i knew it!!" He said while tessing mark and the boys bow and greeted lia too.

"Lia? Lia from Itzy?" Taeil hyung ask and Lia immediately said yes.

Then Haechan eyes widened!! Oh no. He just confessed that he has a crush on another itzy member.

"Wooow shes from JYP Entertainment" Jungwoo said.

"Annyeonghaseyo liashii. I am jaehyun, i am marks hyung. It was nice to finally meet you" Jaehyun politely said and smile at her. 

"Is that your gift for doyoung hyung mark?" Jungwoo ask mark while eyeing the cute paper bag that has a baby lion inside. Mark quickly shook his head.

"Nope. This is lia's stuff toy. I havent choose what to gift him hyung" Mark replied then Lia suddenly hold on mark's arm and face him and the boys got amused to her and mark is blushing. 

Yuta and haechan kept on chuckling secretly.

"Gift for doyoung hyung??" She ask because mark didnt mention it to her. Then mark explain it to her.

"Arent you going to attend the party liashii?" Yuta ask then look at the two. Lia look at mark for an answer but mark did the same.

"Do you want to attend doyoung hyung party tonight?" He ask her infront of them. 

"Uhmmm i am free tonight so i think uhmm ill attend it" She said and smile shyly. After that the boys left them to continue their date.

"Alright see you tonight liashii" The boys said and they went home.

The two stay at the mall and bought a gift for doyoung. Mark  and Lia buy him a expensive watch and a indoor plant.

Then the two agreed to drop lia first at her house to change clothes because they only have 2 hours before the party start and to formally ask her manager to attend the party.

When they arrive the Itzy's house lia quickly head to her room to find clothes with the girls because while driving lia inform her members that mark is coming with her and explain everything to them.

While preparing mark is explaining to her manager and asking if she can come with him at the party.

Doyoung themed party is color black. So they inform everyone to wear black and Doyoung will wear red to stand out as the celebrant.

Lia wore an all black outfit. She simply wore a Black halter dress then partner it with a red pumps and few accessories. The girls doll her up and Yeji and Yuna curl her hair and Chaeryeong and Ryujin did her make up. 

"Yesssss!! Enjoy the party unnie" The girls said while hyping her up. They gave her a black and gold purse then she went out. 

"Dont drink too much, Dont go home late or else ill come there myself to pick you up, And lastly be careful dont let the public know you attend a party but i know SM Ent. is prepared for that. I already talked to mark" The magaer said while checking her outfit then she bid her goodbye.

"Wow You even more stunning but i hope you wont get cold later" Mark said while driving then lia chuckle at him. 

"I'll just hug you if that happen" Lia said innocently then laugh. She likes making mark blush then mark practically blush. 

After a 15 minutes of driving they finally arrive at the Nct 127 house. The drive way have many cars but its not full yet because they have 40 minutes left before the party start. 

"Im nervous oppa" Lia said before entering the house. Mark hold her hands and smile at her.

"Dont be. I'll finally introduce you to them" Mark replied then they went inside. When they went in they saw a some stuff whose walking around busily. They head inside the house and went straight to his room but in the living room the boys saw him.

Basically the 3/4 of the Nct are already there. All dress in black and dazzling. 

"Wowowowowowow"

"Aye! aye! ayeeeeee!!"

"Markshiiii youre the man!"

"FINALLY HYUNG!!"

"Congrats mark!!" 

"I knew it!!"

"Woah man!!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The whole living room is a mess right now because they didnt expect Mark to bring a girl except for Yuta,Haechan,jaehyun,jungwoo and taeil who are laughing loudly but haechan and yuta kept on joining the teasing.

Lia tightly hold Mark's hands because she felt the pressure but then the boys politely stood up and bow to her and greeted her.

"Annyeonghaseyo!!!" They all said to her and mark nervously laugh at them.

"Everyone, this is Lia. My girlfriend" He said proudly say and the boys whistle to him because he is very amusing. 

"Well done Baby lion!!" Yuta hyung shout and clap.

"Nice nice nice!" Lucas loudly said.

"Congrats hyung!!" The Nct dream said and bow at them.

"I wanna be brave like him" Jisung said and the boys laugh at him.

"Mahhh boiiii mark is learning" Johnny hyung said then high five taeyong whose laughing also. 

"I'll just change my clothes hyung. I'll be back quickly" Mark said but that cause the boys to even more chaotic.

The head upstairs to Mark's room to change his clothes. He pick up the outfit he is going to wear and go inside the bathroom. He left Lia inside his room.

Its her first time here. To there house, to his room. She sit in his bed and look around. Its kind of messy she chuckle as expected from him. 

She saw a guitar at the left side of the bed. His bed is messy and she saw some clothes at the floor. She pick up the dirty clothes and kind of arrange them then place them at the table because the laundry basket is nowhere to be find then she fix the bed sheet.

Mark went inside the room and he saw her fixing the bed. He felt embarrassed for not cleaning his room. 

He sit next to her while fixing his clothes. He is wearing a black and a touch of gold printed channel polo he pair it with a black tattered jeans and black and red shoes. He wore a gold chain and he is trying to put his diamond earring and Lia help him.

"Let me help you do your hair and make up" Lia said and she stood up.

"My oppa is very handsome" Lia comment to him and he just gave her a huge grin.

After that Mark went to his closet and get a black coat and place it cooly to her shoulder without saying anything.

"Lets go?" Mark ask and the two head out. The party started because the music are now blasting loudly. 

When they went to the pool area, Its kind of pack with people. The boys are now dancing while holding a red cups and started having fun. There are still guest that are coming.

"I got 12345678 in my bank account! yeah! in my bank account!!." Lucas, Johnny, jeno, and taeyong are now hyping up infornt of the dj forming a small circle.

"Yeah! Ready to gun you down!!" Mark sang along with lia at her side trying to composed herself to enjoy the party. 

The two walk at the drinks table and mark get a red cup for the both of them but he gave her fruit punch because it has a small amount of alcohol. 

Lia started to have fun while drinking at her cup and mark did the same. She look around saw that most of the visitors are from SM Ent. artist. 

She saw Jaehyun wrap his arm on Yeri's shoulder and her girls Red velvet are here. They are also partying together with Exo, Shinee, Snsd and Super junior but not all members of each group are there yet the guest are drinking and having a blast.

"Let's go to Johnny hyung. I believe her gf is already here" Then mark hold her hand go to Johnny hyung who has his arm wrap at Sana from twice waist.

"Hyunggg!! Annyeonghaseyo Sana unnie" Mark said as they join their table. Sana is shookt then she stood up and hug her.

"Lia youre here!!" She happily said they are close because the girls have a good relationship. Twice are very friendly and lovely, They took care their younger sisters very nicely. 

"Yes unnie. I am with my boyfriend mark" She said then she sit next to her. They started chatting and catching up.

On the other hand the NCT boys are just being chaotic when the Bang bang bang by Bigbang play. They all stood up and sang out loud and raise their hands while clapping to dance. 

Lucas being a crackhead climb at the table and do a bang bang bang dance at the top then he pull up The birthday boy Doyoung. He is a bit drunk and having so much fun. The boys quickly surround them and hype him up even more.

Ten also climb up and do a freestyle. Then Chenle run to the crowd with Jisung and Yangyang on each hand. They join the party while jumping. The older hyungs and unnies are also their jumping and vibing with them.

Johnny and Sana stood up and went to the crowd to join the fun, Mark quickly stood up too and offer his hand to Lia then they join the group. 

While jumping Mark out of nowhere found a sunglasses then wore it Lia while laughing. 

"EVERYONE, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMING AND LET'S ENJOY THE PARTY!!!!! LUCAS AND TEN CALM TF DOWN!! OHMYGOSH PLEASE STOP THEM!! KUN HYUNG WHERE ARE YOU? YOUR KIDS ARE WILDING" Doyoung said panickly in the mic because of the two who are having so much fun.

"GUYS JUNGWOO IS DRUNK!! AHAHAHHAHA HE IS ACTING SUPER CUTE! YUTA GET YOUR CAMERA ON STAND BY." Doyoung announce.

"WHERE IS JEFFREY? THE MANAGER IS LOOKING FOR YOU!" Taeyong said. 

"HAECHAN STOP GIVING ME STRAWBERRY CAKE!! I WILL KICK YOUR I SWEAR TO HEAVEN AND EARTH!!" Jaemin shout while running away from haechan who loves to annoy him.

Everyone laugh at his speech.

The night is still young and everyone are having fun. 

Lia is very happy to attend and witness such a fun and chaotic brithday party. 

YEHEYYYYYYY PARTAAYYYYYY HAHAHAHAHA. Bye guys!!!