The Kiss and Jealousy

Secretly dating

5 months has passed now and the two are still together. Yet, The managers of the Itzy and Nct 127 are still clueless of the secretly dating of Mark and Lia. 

The members of Nct 127 in the other hand knows that Mark has a gf esp Yuta but they didnt know who she is nor they didnt even ask Mark because there are some people who arent really open about certain personal things in their lives and they do understand that part of Mark Lee. Even though they alot about dating a girl but they didnt go over board of the situation.

They just show their love for him through teasing and making fun of him because his cuteness naturally comes without even trying and thats one of the best thing about him.

And as for the Girls eversince the incident of swapping cellphones of the two, The girls always shower Lia the love and care she deserve and they are very supportive of the relationship of their hyung and unnie. 

So right now Mark texted lia about his schedule and the meeting he is going to attend.

Mark Lee:

'Annyeonghaseyo cutie. I will be very busy today and I am on my way to attend a meeting. Dont skip breakfast!!'

Lia receive the message while she is doing her morning routine of yoga while Yeji, The younger members are still sleeping because today is the free day of Itzy for the whole week.

"I cant wait to visit my family later. Today is my moms birthday and i bought her a expensive gift" Yeji said to Lia.

"Saeng il chuk ha hamnida to your omma!!" Then the two goes on talking.

The manager of Itzy after that came with a sudden news.

"Yeji go take a bath now. I receive a meeting from the company that we need a representative of each group to attend a meeting at the kbs and since you are the leader i choose you as the representative with me" The manager announce which makes yeji shock and felt kinda sad.

Lia saw her reaction. Oh no! Today is her mom's birthday this cant be happening. She has to be there no matter what she said to herself.

"Uhmmm Yeji cant come today because today is her moms birthday. Can i be the representative of todays meeting?" She ask and then the manager nodded immediately.

"Okey. Okey. Just go take a bath now and i will wait for you" Then the two girls scream in awee and Yeji hug Lia tight and gave her peck on her cheeks.

"Youre the best!! Thank you so much" Then Lia gave her cute smile with her eyes close and head to the bathroom to take a bath.

After 30 minutes Lia is now ready. Lia is wearing a Light pink cotton blouse and she tuck it in with her black fitted shorts and she top it with her black jacket. She wore a sneakers today and curl her bottom hair and apply a natural make up.

While she is at the back seat with her manager driving her right now. She texted Mark Lee.

Lia Choi:

'Annyeonghaseyo Oppa! I am also attending a meeting today but this one is unexpected. Take care :)'

Then she listen to the music blasting on the radio "Dont Go by Exo" Its one of her favorite song.

After 15 minutes of driving they are now at the MBC.

She and her manager went inside and head to the meeting room where she other groups. 

S.coups of Seventeen, Hongjoong of Ateez, Bang chan of Straykids, Taeyong of Nct, Eun bi of Izone, So yeon of (G)i-dle, Jong hyun of Nu'est, Jinjin of Astro, Hanbin of Ikon, And many more groups.

We bow to each other and the meeting goes on.

After 2 hours of the meeting its finally adjourned.

"Hello lia. How are you?" Bang chan approach me while bowing to me. I immediately face him and smile too. 

"Hello. Im fine. How are you and the other members?" Lia ask they arent really that close but since they are from the same company they know each other and talk sometimes.

After a few moments of catching up they finally went out the meeting room. While walking at the long hallway theres a door that suddenly open and Ong seung wu went out. She then stop to greet him and bow and Seung wu notice her and do the same.

"Annyeonghaseyo Lia of Itzy" He said while chuckling. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Hyung" She replied and gave him a smile then her manager kinda have a chitchat to Seung wu and she is left out but she is caught by the next scenario she witness. 

Kang Mina and Mark Lee also went out the room together with their manager but before Mina could go, She turn around and she took of her jacket then hand it to Mark and bow.

Mark on the other hand receive the jacket and wear it but she didnt notice lia to his left and also left with his manager. 

She is kinda confused of that situation but then she remind herself that Mark is a gentleman maybe she felt cold so Mark gave his jacket to him.

After that she went home and to take the rest of the day in her dorm but something came up, since lia has no schedule today and mark is having a special practice today. Meaning he will be practicing alone because he didnt practice in the morning with s because of the upcoming mc thing.

After 2-3 hours of being watch and dancing with the choreographer, Mark then decides to invite lia's over since this studio is just nearby her dorm. 

"Can i invite my girlfriend over? She wanna practice dance with me. I wont be playing around and i assure you that i memorize the 1st part tommorrow" Mark explain because he badly miss her. And his this choreographer is very close to his students he bravely took the chance.

And he knew he is a trustworthy man. Thats why.

"Its fine. I have to go now mark. Im sorry and thank you for understanding please do finish your practice today at 8. bye" The choreographer said because something came up so he need to head first and he also trust mark that he will be memorizing the whole 1st part of the dance alone.

He knew mark is a main dancer.

Mark waited lia at the front of the studio. Btw this is a small studio where the head choreographer owns it. He ask mark to practice here since all the practice room in Sm ent are not available for a single person to practice on because Nct 127 has their own aloted time from Morning to afternoon but since the choreographer is very considerate of his student he offer his studio.

He a lady wearing a black nike sweat pants and a black nike jacket. She is also wearing a back baseball cap and a pink small bagpack. 

Mark immediately know its her. So he get her bag, hold her hand and head towards the dancing room.

When the two are inside the studio lia suddely gave mark a warm hug and mark did the same. The two stay at that position for a few minutes, they are trying to recharge from each other embrace.

"I miss you oppa!" Lia said and mark stare at her.

"Youre cute. I miss you too but i have to practice now. You sit there and watch me" Then he head in the middle and turn the music on. 

He is practicing kick it alone and lia cant help but be amazed because his moves are just so incredible. He really fits to be an idol.

While watching felt like dancing too so she stood up and remove her black jacket which reveal a baby blue crop top shirt that emphasize her flat stomach.

Mark notice her and stop dancing. He stare at her for a moment and lia laugh at his reaction. 

This boii hahahaha she thought.

"I told you i will practice my dance too. stop staring hahaha" Then she went towards the mirror and wear her airpods. She likes to dance infront of the mirror to see her dance moves.

The doesnt seem to mind each other beacuse they are too focus to their dancing.

An hour pass lia is already sitting in the floor while waiting for mark to resume from his practice. 

Then mark stop dancing and stop the music. He walk towards lia and sit next to her, he place his head to her shoulder and breath heavily since he is tired.

Lia gave her water bottle him and he drink from it. After that mark began to share his meeting this morning to her but then lia spaceout because she remember what she saw.

"I will be partnering with Ong seung woo hyung and kang mina-" He stop talking because while staring at her, she seems zooming out. So mark suddenly kiss her lips.

Lia immediately react to that and look at mark. His face is now super close to hers. She look at mark whose staring at her. They didnt need any words right now. 

Mark is slowly getting closer and closer to her until their lips meet again. At first it was just a long peck but then things start to heated up and the two ended up kissing more than just a peck, they are making out. 

Then lia pulled out and hide her face to his shirt. She felt embarrass about the thing that just happen now beacuse for the pass 5 months of them dating they never actually had a long heated kiss. They just share long hugs and a simple kiss.

Her heart is about to explode and mark's too. His cute are quite red and his ears. 

"Im sorry" Mark said while the two are still hugging but lia immediately look at him with her brows in curl.

"Why? Why are saying sorry?" She ask.

"Because i think am too fast and i think i shouldnt hav-" Mark tryna explain but lia cut him off.

"Its okey dont say sorry. Its natural for a couple to kiss like that and you didnt force me. I also like..." But then she stop because girl she realize and she felt embarass to she said.

Mark laugh to her reaction and hug her again.

"Cute" He mumble.

"I like it too im sorry" Then he find himself blushing and felt the embarassment too. But then again they cant help but make out again. XD 

"You have to practice again oppa" Lia said after the long kiss hahahaha then she wipe the lipstick mark to his face. She couldnt even make a eye contact.

Mark just nodded his head and still blushing because he cant believe that they did make out again. He shoke his head and tell himself to go back to practice and stop slacking around.

After another hour has pass his practice time is about to end. 

He stop dancing then he head where lia is sitting. He place his head on her shoulder and look at her cellphone. She is scrolling on instagram. 

Lia immediately offer her water to him and get her bag to look for a towel then she simply wipe his sweat from his forehead up to his back.

"Ughhhhh im so tired but atleast i memorize the whole thing" He said while staring at lia wiping his sweat.

"Its almost 8 pm. You wanna grab some food before we head home?" He ask but lia shake her head.

"I promise to eat dinner with the girls and our managers will be joining us tonight" Mark understand that then the teo decided that its time to head home.

He drop lia at her place and he head home.

At the Nct 127 dorm the boys are all gathered at the living room because they are watching some music show together and chit chatting.

They all notice him.

"How was your practice markshiiii?" Yuta stood up from his seat and follow mark to his room. 

"Its fine hyung. I memorize the 1st part alone" He said whilw changing his clothes. Yuta nodded and sit on his bed while looking at him.

"How about the meeting you attend about Mcing? How did it go?" He ask but mark went inside to the bathroom to wash his face. 

"I will be partnering with Ong seung wu hyung from Wanna one and Also my classmate before Kang Mina. You know her right?" Mark said and the two head to the living where everyone are gather around eating junk foods.

While watching music show "Itzy" appear on the screen.

Mark is very attentive to the t.v.

"I have a confession hyung!" Haechan speak out of nowhere and they all look at him.

"I have crush on itzy" He said and mark gulp. What if his crush is my girlfriend? that would be awkward.

"Which member?" Jaehyun ask.

"Chaeryeong. Shes very pretty and cute in person. I met her before at the backstage" He said and boys whistle and tap his back.

Mark exhale slowly.I see.

"Wooooooooowwww how brave" Taeyong said laughing.

"By the way goodluck on your mcing markshiii!!" The hyungs said and the night goes on.

-

Fast forward a few weeks has passed and Both Mark and Lia become busy.

Lia didnt get the chance to watch the music show on t.v. so she is watching the previous episodes where mark is one of the mc on youtube.

But his gestures towards Mina are affecting her then she look at the comment section and most of them are talking how cute they look together.

A bitter taste wrap her.

"Can someone pls make a video of these two. I totally ship them together" 

"I agree with you. I want them together"

"The way mark look at her"

"He totally like her i swear" 

"Pls make a compilation video of them!!!" 

Ouch!!! Then she search Mark Lee and Kang Mina then she saw a bunch of videos of them.

The videos are pointing out of how he kept on looking at her, he is attentive to her and the simple gesture of them to each other. 

After that she didnt finish the video when she saw another of Mark holding a watermelon and he gave it to her. They seem so close and cute together. She thought.

Lia didnt know that the two are classmate before and they are actually friends behind the cameras.

After that she close the youtube app and lay on her bed. Her heart is aching. 

She remember a text that happen before. The text message from her when mark and her accidentally swap phones then Mark went to America to their concert and she send him a encouragement text.

So they even know each other number even before we meet.

Her heart even heart because of the thoughts that form in her mind.

"Why did you watch it on the first place?" She ask herself then she sigh.

Mark Lee is calling....

She saw that her phone vibrating but she decided to ignore him for a bit.

She doesnt wanna talk to him tonight. 

On the other hand mark is wondering why she isnt answering his calls. It was the first time they didnt share a call ay night.

Mark thought she is already sleeping but its only 9pm and she usually sleep at 11 or 12.

So he decided to text her instead.

Mark Lee:

'Are you busy?'

'Did you fall alseep already? If yes, Goodnight. Sweet dreams babe' 

'I miss you.'

Mark wait a few minutes but she didnt response.

Morning comes and Mark check his phone she still has no response from her. That was unusual he said to himself. She usually wake up earlier that him so she always texted her Good morning or if she didnt reply last night she will immediately replied early in the morning.

Mark seems doubt that something is wrong. 

Mark Lee:

'Goodmorning sunshine. Are you going to practice today?'

'Dont forget to eat your breakfast and have a nice day'

'Are you okey?'

'Why arent you replying? Did something happen?'

He grow worried because he doesnt know what happen to her. 

Mark Lee:

'Please reply im very worried'

'Did your manager know what you are secretly dating?'

'Please answer my call'

He tried calling her but she isnt answering either the phone kept on ringing. 

After that he knew something happen because she wont be behaving like this if something didnt happen.

But he needs to go the Sm Ent. to practice then after that he has to head to the other company for the mcing that will air tommorrow.

He doesnt know what to do and he doesnt know what happen to her. 

For the whole day he kept calling her whenever he get a hold of his cellphone and she continue to ignore him. 

Its already 10pm when mark finally finish his work for today. He is very worried and bothered by the things happening to them so tonight after his manaher drive him home he hop on his car and went to her dorm right away.

Once he reach the Itzy's dorm he instantly text her that he is outside and he will wait for her.

Even though mark ia very tired he cannot think at peace.

Mark Lee:

'I am infront of your dorm. I will be waiting for you and i hope you are okey'.

Then he waited there. Lia on the other hand is aware of all the text and calls from him. She reads them actually but her mind kept on reminding her all those videos. 

She is now laying on her bed with Yuna then she receive a text from him. She immediately stood up and shock.

"What happen unnie? why do you look so shock?" Yuna ask her because she look very shock.

"Mark is outside right now. He texted me" Lia said then she just grab a random jacket and run outside. She hope that her manager wont notice her going out this late at night.

As she run outside she saw his car park near there house. Even though she felt jealous and like to ignore him for now, Visiting her this late at night shock her. 

She didnt even have the time to change her clothes. She is wear a velvet strap top and short shorts and her sandals.

She went inside his car but she didnt speak nor she didnt even look at him. She is just looking down. Mark quickly grab her hands and look directly to her.

"Are you okey? Did something happen? Im very worried. im glad you arent hurt. I thought something to you" Mark said then he suddenly hug her tighly.He even caress her back softly.

"Im sorry i visited you this late. I really wanted to go here but my schedule is very tight today" He said and he is still her back. 

"Did your manager know that we are dating? Did they forbid you from seeing you? If that so, I wanted to talk to them and i will fight for us. I know dating is not fine among idols but i really love yo-" Mark kept on talking but he stop once he hear a sob from lia and she kept on shaking her head.

Lia let go of the hug and face mark.

"Im sorry oppa. Im sorry. Im really sorry for doubting and being jealous" She said while crying her lips are even trembling.

"What do you mean?" Mark said in confusion. He doesnt understand. 

"I ignore your texts and calls because i felt very jealous last night. I was watching your video of being an mc but seeing you staring at her like that makes me jealous. then i saw the comments they really ship you two together and i saw a bunch of edit videos of you two" Lia explaining still crying then mark sadly smile at her. 

While Mark is listening to her he couldnt help but felt happy because being jealous meaning she truly likes her that much, she truly care for him.

He wipe her tears away and he even took the strand of her hair that stuck on her face and place it behind her ears. After that he kept on her hair and stare at her face.

She look even beautiful while crying. He smirk as he thought that.

"No need to say sorry to me. I understand you feel jealous of my gesture towards her. But those are just my natural action when i was listening to someone talking. And Please dont be jealous of Mina. We are actually friends, She is my former classmate thats why we are close" He explain to her and gave her a tight hug.

"I really like you that i dont even think of other girls. im always occupied of you. All of you. And im sorry for making you feel that way. You are my dream girl" Mark said very proudly infront of her while starring at her lips. Then ended up kissing.

 

Hi everyone hehe. I got excited because i saw that NCT 2020 IS COMINGGGGGG!! Have a good day/night.