The Exchange of Cellphone

Secretly dating

Nct 127 is going to have their Encore today together with the other artist and ofcourse Itzy are also there to perform their new song. 

All of the idols are ready to hit the stage and showcase their new songs to their lovely fans whom so eager to watch and give their full support to their idols. 

The Nct 127 are currently in the idols room doing their make up and hair styles. Our baby Mark Lee is all done, Dazzling and looking like a full course meal. 😋

He actually requested to be the first one to do his make up and hairstyle because his old choreographer whom he become very close to, who is working under the SM Entertainment is finally resigning from his work. 

Mark Receive a message from him yesterday that he will give all his favorite students a gift of appreciation and gratefulness. And Mark is one of those lucky students he have.

He ask Mark to come and meet him at the room of the Choreographer and Stuff room before their encore start. In able for him to say his goodbye and get the present his teacher prepare for him.

Mark is very glad to receive a token from his favorite teacher in SM Entertainment. He remember that he is a very patient teacher and compliment his students alot. Which make him be proud of himself whenever he dance infront of him.

"Hyung i need to go now. I'll be back real quick. Maybe 5 minutes". Mark said to their leader taeyong while typing on his cellphone. He actually message his teacher that he is on his way to the meeting place.

"Okey. Just be quick markshiii" Taeyong said while nodding his head. 

"Don't worry. I already told our managers about it" He replied as he started to walk then taeyong smile at him and he is on his way.

On the other hand Our girls Itzy are also in there idols room preparing, Doing their make ups and hair styles. Our Goddess Lia is also one of the students who received a message from their favorite teacher. 

If you dont know lia is also a former SM Entertainment trainee before but she left the agency due to her parents decision because they think she is too young at the age of 14 years old. 

Even though she only attend there for a very few months, Since Lia is very charming, polite and nice. Shes able to make friends there and even her teacher whom resigning, also become one of them.

Lia also requested to their make up artist and hair stylist that she if she can be first because she will meet his old teacher and while she is gone, The other members will have time to prepare. 

Her Old teacher message her that he will be waiting for her at the choreographer and stuff room to give his gift to her as an appreciation and gratefulness for his time in the company. 

"I have to go now Yeji. I'll be back quickly. I will just thank him and bid my goodbye. Please just tell our manager about it. I forgot to tell her about it. Im sorry and thank you!!" She said while holding yeji hand. She is giving her a puppy eyes that she know she cant resist.

"Okeyyyyy. Just be back quickly or else she will get furious" Yeji replied and chuckle.

"Okey. Thank youuuuu! I'll be back promiseeeee" Lia said as she half run and message her old teacher that she is coming.

"Take care unnieeeee!" Chaeryeong, Ryujin and Yuna said and wave at her.

My members are really sweet, im so lucky to have them. 

She is now currently struggling to find the choreographer and stuff room because theres too much rooms in here. Even though they have a paper sign attached to each door, She still cant find it and she has to be quick. 

She cant be late or else they have to perform without her and get scolded from her members, to her mangers up to their Ceo JYP himself.

After 3 minutes of her looking miserably she finally saw the door of the choreographer and stuff room. 

Finally!! ahhhkkkkk!!

She quickly knock and when she open the door a black hair guy, taller and dress like an idol her pass her. He looks like he is in hurry. She didnt get to his face so she doesnt have any idea who he is.

As she went inside, her old teacher exclaim and run to her. 

"Ohmygosh lia youre really here" Her old teacher said sounding like he is about to cry. He hug her and start to ask each other.

"Yes teacher hehe What happen? Why are you leaving Sm Entertainment so sudden?" She ask him and they sit near the mirrors. 

"I was actually planning this for a long time. I wanted to go abroad and live there with my girlfriend" He said while smiling.

Awwweeee hope all. XD

"Really? Congrats then teacher. I never knew you had a girlfriend" I replied nodding and throwing a cheeky smile to him. 

"Yes. She is actually a italian girl who loves kpop. I meet her at kakaotalk and she is also a dancer instruction but she work in a local high school. And weve been together for 3 years now. We want to settle down there. I also love the idea so here i am" He said. I was very happy for my teacher that he found a love he actually deserve. 

While we are chitchatting and my teacher gave me a white paper bag. 

"That is my gift for you. Please accept this and thank you for being nice and always making me happy while i was working there" As he was saying that i put my cellphone and wallet inside the paperbag. 

After that i put the paper bag to the seat beside mine.

"By the way ill show you a picture of my girlfriend. Come here my cellphone is charging in the corner. It was low battery" He said laughing and we went to the corner of the room.

A loud knock interrupt us from talking. But since i was facing the corner i cannot he who is it. I also didnt turn around. 

"I have to go now teacher. I think my manager and members will be angry if i still didnt go. Thank you so much for this and i wish you nothing but a fruitfull happiness in your decision. I'll go now teacher. Again, Thank you so much" The guy said. His voice is kinda deep and he is indeed very polite. 

After hearing what he said i actually panic because shoot i almost forgot that i also have to go now or else ill die.

"Omooooo! Teacher i also need to go now. I told them ill be quick huhu" I said as i stand up and went back to my seat. But my paper bag isnt there anymore. Wtf. 

I quickly look around and saw a white paper bag in the opposite corner. I was confused for a moment because i remember putting mine here not there.

"Ofcourse. You have to go now or else JYP will scold you" He replied chuckling. 

"Okey. Thank you so much for this and im really lucky and grateful that i was able to meet you there even though i only stay there for a short time. Bye teacherrrr and Fighting!!" I said as i quickly get out of the room and run back to our room.

Shoootttt i hope there still time left.

As i arrive at the room, I saw that everyone are calm and just sitting around and chitchatting offftttt im safe. Thank goodness.

"Unnie how was your meeting with your old teacher? Did you also meet your old friends?" Chaeryeong ask and the girls heard it and they all gather around me. I guess i owe them a story. 

Then i shared them my teacher lucky love story. 

-

Previous on Mark Lee's leaving the idols room and on his way to the choreographer and stuff room to meet his old teacher.

As i arrive i saw him talking to the other students he have. I saw Kai sunbaenim, His best friend timoteo who is a hotshot member, Red velvet Seulgie sunbae and other Sm Artist. Wow. Just wow. 

I bow to them and smile. I wait for my turn and When they all leave i toke my turn and gave my favorite teacher a huge hug. I miss him. The guy who complimented my dance alot.

"I miss you so much teacher! I heard you are in charge of teaching the new trainees before you announce that you are leaving" I stated and gave him a massive smile. 

"I do. i do. That's why i didnt get the chance to teach you guys again" He said and He started telling me his reason why he decided to go.

I also wish that one day ill able to feel that. That feeling of i will make a decision whole heartedly because of my lover.

But while having a chat with him i started to feel my pee coming. Dammit.

"Teacher i badly need to pee now. I cannot hold it anymore" I said and quickly run, when i open the door saw a small and petite figure in front of me. 

Then After peeing i was now walking back where my teacher at, when i saw taeyong hyung. He is in a panic mode and looking so worried. .

"Markkkkk!! I finally found you. i was texting you but you arent replying. We only 5 minutes. We have to hurry. Lets go!!" He said

"Oh shoot! Wait hyung i forgot my phone there. Go now. Ill just go run back" After i said that i immediately run back to the room.

As i reach the door and enter in. I quickly look for my paper bag. because i put my cellphone and bracelette there. Then i saw it in the chair. 

I quickly grab it and bid my last goodbye to my teacher. I notice a black long hair girl facing the corner. 

After that i didnt wait for his replied as i quickly run for my life.

-

The Encore performance of the both group are now successfully done. All the fans are very satisfied and happy for their idols stage performance. 

The Itzy are now inside the car, ready to head home. While the Nct 127 are also in the car but they arent heading home instead they will head to the airport. They have a flight right after their encore.

They will go to the america for their worldwide tour. They have to stay there for atleast 1 month. Because they have to shoot a bunch of videos, practice, visit a lot places and do a concert to different states. 

As they reach the airport they encounter a bunch of fans waiting for them. They know that they will leave korea for now. 

The whole crew are now inside sitting at the long bench.

Taeyong is now resting, eyes close while listening to music.

Taeil is also resting but he is not using his phone nor listening to music. He is actually spaced out.

Johnny and Haechan are busy bullying Doyoung who is trying to rest and miserably fail. (PLEASE SAVE THIS POOR BOY FROM THIS BOYS! XD) 

Jaehyun is busy using his phone. It looks like he was too busy texting. 

Jungwoo and Winwin are facing each other and chatting.

And lastly Yuta, Ofcourse since he is so whipped to Mark. He is sitting beside him, leaning his head to his shoulder and taking a picture of them together. Because he wanted to post a new pic to his instagram.

"Let's take a picture on your cellphone now. Come one mark" Yuta demand and Mark remember that his cellphone is inside the white paper bag that his teacher gave him.

He is now holding the paper bag and get a hold of his cellphone. But the cellphone is very different. It was an Iphone, His cellphone is Android. 

Hes confused and had a mini heart attack.

He cursed under his breath and started to look the whole paper bag. He saw A box of chocolate and a customize mug or cup for coffee. Then he also saw a girly baby blue wallet. 

"What the ?!" He cursed and yuta quickly look at him.

"Whats wrong mark? Are you okey?" He ask looking worried.

"I think my paper bag is swap with a girl. Look at this" He said as he show the stuff to him.

"Oh no. This is a mess. Quickly check the phone to know to owns it" He suggest and Mark quickly click the lock. It light up and the lock screen is a picture of a very beautiful girl. She actually look familiar. 

"Dang she's so beautiful and cute at the same time" Yuta comment and put his arms to mark shoulder.

"maybe this is your fate mark" Yuta jokingly said and chuckle.

Mark is now looking at the women picture and notice that the cellphone has no passcode. So he swipe and it bring him to her home page. She has another Picture. This time its not a selfie but a picture of her Hair in ponytail, Wearing a blue sleeveless top and posing in a white curtain. 

He is shock to her beauty and his heart skip a beat. Wow. 

After a few minutes of thinking he decided to call his number. A few rings came and then someone answer it.

He is kinda nervous because he saw the owner of the phone. He remember that his phone has an passcode so he knew she didnt know who he is. His wallpaper is not a selfie but a cute watermelon wallpaper. 

"Hello? This is the owners phone. I think we just swap our paper bag which is why we also swap our cellphones" He nervously said and wait for the answer on the other line.

"Hello? I think so too. Can we please meet right now? I badly need my cellphone and my wallet inside the paper bag. It was very important to me" She actually have a soft voice but she sounds like she is about to cry or she is.

"Mark we have to go now!" Mark manager shout and he saw that everyone are standing up. 

"Wait give me a minute. Ill just answer this important call" He excused himself 

"I cant. Okey listen to me carefully. We have no choice right now. You heard that i have to go now. I am at the airport right now. We are heading very far for a tour . And i will be gone for 1 month. So i think we should just rely on each other. We need to send every messages you will receive on my phone from now on. And i will do the same. As for the calls, you will cancel them all. We will talk further about this after i arrive. I will contact you after. for now save your number there and ill do the same. Im sorry we dont have any choice. I badly need to go now." Mark lee said without choking. He is indeed a main rapper. Lia didnt have the chance to talk. Lol.

"And my passcode is watermelon. Just like my lock screen wallpaper. Bye miss" He said and he cut the call. He smirk and go.

WOOOOW DIDNT NOTICE THAT THIS CHAPTER IS TOO LONG HAHAHAHA I ENJOY WRITING THIS CHAPTER ACTUALLY. PEACE OUT!! 

PLEASE STREAM SUPER M TIGER INSIDE MV!! FIGHTING!!