The Taste of Jealousy

Secretly dating

After a couple of hours of partying at Doyoung's birthday party we are now back at our seats. We are currently sitting in a big circular formation were most of them are the Nct 127 and their girlfriends. 

In our table are Me,Mark, Johnny hyung, Sana unnie, Jungwoo hyung, Taeil hyung and his non celebrity girlfriend whos very pretty, Yuta hyung and 2 guys. I actually dont know them because this is my first time seeing them.

But they do look like an idol and Yuta hyung has his left arm hang on the other guy shoulder. I notice that he is super shy and he doesnt speak that much but i heard them talking in Japanese with Sana unnie. And the other tall guy is just hanging out there. 

"Markshii come on.Taemin,Kai and Baekhyun hyung are looking for us". Taeyong hyung suddenly appeared behind us and tap his shoulder.

"Really? Okey tho". Then he looked at me and went closer to me. I was a bit shock and fluster because i know his hyungs are looking. He come closer to my ear.

"I'll be quick. I'll be back after greeting the hyungs". He said in my ear because the music are just too loud. I nodded at him and he place his coat on my shoulder then he went with Taeyong hyung.

"Guys stop talking in Japanese!!" Jungwoo hyung whine cutely. I knew he is drunk. He is super quiet unlike earlier. The boys laugh at him.

"Were happy because Sana and Shotaro are Japanese too!" Yuta hyung said and sipping on his drink.

"Please go on. I find it super attractive when my gf is speaking in Japanese" Johnny hyung said then Sana unnie just chuckle at him and softly punch his chest.

Then Taeil gf and I kept on chitchatting. I found out that she is still studying and she is in her last year of college. 

After 20 minutes i noticed that Mark is still not here, in our seat and i kept on looking at him. 

"I think he is there" Taeil gf pointed at the long table. I kinda stood up to have a clearer view. Then i saw him there drinking in one shot then the crowd there are just hyping him up. 

When he finish his drink the boys hug him and cheer for him even more. Then he quickly turn around to look at our tavle and he saw me looking at him.

He quickly stood up and excuse himself. I notice in that table are the Exo sunbaemin including Kai, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun then Taemin subae, The Red velvet sunbae too whose complete and Jaehyun hyung is sitting next to Yeri, Then Ten, Lucas and Taeyong hyung are also there.

"Aegi im sorry!!" He blurted out loud when he sitted beside me. The people in our table look at us and laugh.

"Ofcourse he is drunk" Johnny hyung said laughing.

"Liashii his alcohol tolerance is low" Yuta hyung said. 

"He is super cute when he is drunk" Taeil hyung said then they are agree.

"Hyungggg i am not drunk yet" He said but he is acting weird. He place his head on my shoulder then he hug me.

"Markk" I said because i felt embarrased. His hyung are looking at us. We are not used to Pda (Public displaying of Affection).

"Choi Lia. My aegi. Im not drunk!!" He said then he kept on squezzing me. 

"Johnny hyung, Sana unnie, Yuta hyung, Jungwoo hyung, Shotaru, Sungchan, Taeil hyung and his gf, My sunshine Liashii of itzy, and me!!" He pointed everyone and pointed himself lastly while blinking his eyes alot. 

He is really drunk!!!

Everyone laugh at him.

"Cuteeeee!!" Yuta hyung said.

"I guess this is your first time seeing him drunk" Taeil hyung chuckle at me. 

"Yes hyung" I replied. Then he place his head on shoulder and close his eyes.

"So bright!!" He said then I quickly place the coat on his head and i let him sleep on my shoulder.

"Awwweee your bf is super cute. He is like a baby" Sana unnie said and smile at me. I at her too.

I will just let him rest for now. 

"Uhmmm i have to leave now. My manager is here already. Thank you for the fun night!!" Sana unnie stood up and look at me. 

"What about you Lia?? Do you want me to drop you off?" She asked and i shoke my head.

"Thanks for the offer. I'll wait for him to sober up first" I said then she went out with Johnny hyung whos a bit tipsy now.

I check my phone and its almost 1 am. Oh no!!

"Uhmmm Yuta hyung can you help me with mark? I have to get him to his bed to rest properly but i dont where his room is" I said to him because he seems not drunk at all. Then he helped me.

When we reach Mark's bed we quickly place him there. Mark is heavily drunk.

"I have to go home now hyung. Thank you for inviting me and helping me with Mark oppa" I said then i texted my manager to come and get me. 

My baby Mark is super cute and embarrasing when he is drunk. I will alot for sure.

-

As the morning come Lia woke a bit late because she came home super later last night because the party. She quickly gave her bf a call to check if he is awake. 

Choi Lia calling...

After a rings Mark finally answer the call.

'Yeoboseyo?' His voice is very deep right now. The usual voice of a person waking up.

'Annyeonghaseyo Oppa. Did i woke you up? Miane" Lia answer. 

'Aniyo aegi. Good morning. How did you get home last night? Miane i think i passed out after drinking many shots last night. I should have said no to my hyung last night' Mark quickly explain and he sound so worried. 

'Gwencahana! gwenchana hahahaha you act very different last night oppa. You are very cuteeeee i cannot hahahahaha' Lia laugh so hard as she remember how he act last night.

'Danggggg i knew it. Ugggghhhhhh so embarrassing' 

'Anyway are you okey now? Yuta hyung said you have a radio guesting this afternoon' Lia ask because he remember that while Yuta sent her outside, they kinda talk to ease the awkwardness. 

He told Lia that they shouldnt be very drunk because they have a radio guesting in the afternoon.

'Yeah we have. It's 1 pm. I felt like sight is kinda spinning and i have a headache damn' Mark replied.

'Can i visit you later oppa? At the station. I think i have a spare time after lunch then my next schedule is 4 pm i guess' Lia ask.

'Yeah i think you are allowed to stay inside our waiting room' Mark smile after saying that. 

Lia cut the call and decided to send her bf a cute picture of her iconic strawberry custome to cheer him up. 

Choi Lia:

'CHEER UP OPPA!! SEE YOU LATER 💚'

*Picture attached*

Mark is currently eating cereal with some of s. when he recieve the message he cant help but grin. 

KYEOPTAAAAAAA!!!! 

He quickly save the picture and change his lockscreen. 

-

At the radio station Nct 127 waiting room

The boys are all gathered inside, every member are all done with their make up and outfit. They are with Red velvet because they just finish their interview so they are kinda hanging out with them and cheering for them.

Mark on the other is patiently waiting for his gf to arrive since she said that she is almost there. He ask his manager to pick her up from the parking lot since his manager didnt allow him to go anywhere.

"Markshii is very cute last night. Kai hyung and sehun hyung kept on hyping him to drink last night hahahaha" Yeri said then everyone .

"And his gf is also there. She witnessed how drunk he is last night. He kept on cuddling her infront of us" Taeil said

"She is embarrassed. His bf is such a big baby" Yuta said while pinching mark cheeks. 

"Oh mark has a gf? Jinjja?? I didnt see her last night" Irene ask while smiling at mark.

"Ohhhhh Mark Lee!!" Joy cheering for him

Mark is flustered and laughing at the same. He just hide in haechan shoulder who is also busy enjoying his hyung embarrassing moment.

The door suddenly open and their manager went inside with a black long hair girl. She is wearing a face mask and a ball cap which hide her face so well. 

She wearing a fluffy red crop top sweater and a black high waisted shorts, she pair it with her black rubber shoes and black small bag pack. 

Lia is holding a big box of cake and 1 watermelonade drink for markshii.

Mark immediately let go of haechan embrace to stood up to welcome her gf. 

Lia remove her face mask and cap to reveal her identity. The Red velvet and Nct 127 are all eyeing her. She has a small face and she is very pretty.

She bow to everyone but when she saw that Red velvet are here feel like melting because she admire them so much.

Mark quickly get the cake and the drink. He offer her a seat but Joy quickly react.

"Omo! omo! It is only me or she kinda looks like Irene unnie? yeppeuda" She said then she looking back and forth from Irene and Lia.

"Ohmygosh she is" Wendy agree too.

"Daebakkk! She look like a younger version of unnie" Yeri said while looking at her.

"Unnie come closer to her" Yuta suggested.

"Yeah unnie. try it please" Seulgi ask Irene.

"Guys youre making her very shy. Annyeong! I am Red velvet Irene" Irene came closer to Lia who is looking at the ground. She smile and offer her hand to her, Lia quickly took her hand. She smile at her too.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaemin. I am Itzy Lia and also Markshii Gf" She said shyly. 

"Jinjja?? Daebak Markshiiiii!!" Joy said 

"You really look like Irene unnie" Jungwoo and Haechan said whilw nodding their head.

Lia look at Mark first before answering the two. 

"Ohh kamsahamnida. kamsahamnida" She kept on saying that to everyone and Irene smile at her. 

"Anyway we have to go now boys and Liashii. We still have some schedule for this day" Irene said while gathering her things then the girls bid their goodbye to everyone and left.

The boys are still waiting for their time and still hanging out.

"Hyung can we eat the cake now? im kinda hungry right now" Haechan whine to taeyong who is checking the cake box.

"Nope. Let's eat this after the interview. You might ruin your outfit and the stylist will scold you" Taeyong replied and hide the cake from haechan.

"Wahhhh i wish i had a gf too to take care of me and visit me" Doyoung complain to tease the two. The boys just laugh at him and try to mind their own business. 

They are trying not to look and tease Mark so much because his gf is here but things kept getting hard as the two are sitting next to each other and having a conversation.

"Do you still feel dizzy? You shouldnt drink so much last night" Lia said softly while looking at him. He is kinda look mess right now. He look exhausted and kinda sick.

"Kind of. My headache wont go away. its bothering me hahaha" He replied.

"You wanna eat some ramyum after ng schedule Oppa?" Lia simply ask. 

The Nct 127 who are trying their best not to eavesdrop to their conversation ALL COUGH AT THE SAME TIME AND EYES WIDENED. 

While on the other hand Mark is just simply sipping on his Watermelonade then after he hear that HE CHOKE ON HIS DRINK AND COUGH SO HARD!! 

Lia quickly got closer to him and pat his back. Mark kinda moves away because he knew that s are all watching them right now.

"My favorite song of Nct is Highway to heaven" Jungwoo suddenly blurted that causes the boys to laugh so hard.

"Mine is Whiplashhh" Yuta said while laughing so hard.

"I prefer Love talk by Way v" Johnny said.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahaha" Haechan.

"Yahh! Yaaahhh! hahahahahahah yah stop it hahaha" Taeyong is trying to calm and stop s but he himself cannot stop also.

Mark is very pink right now because of what her gf said but Lia is only innocently worrying about his bf. 

"Guys let's go now" The manager suddenly went inside and cut the golden moment.

Mark is very thankful right now that his manager save his life right now. Then they all went inside the interviewing room while Lia is waiting patiently and resting in the waiting room.

-

After the radio guesting interview of the Nct 127 Mark's manager drop off Lia to her next schedule where they have a dance rehearsal at the JBC company. They will be performing with alot of idols so all groups who are performing on the JBC are being called to practice their dance there. 

Itzy is one of the groups to perform there. All she heard is that there will be atleast 12 groups to perform at the JBC party. 

When she arrive at the JBC her manager is there but her members are still not there. Since she is very early her manager explained that Itzy and Gugudan will be sharing room with them. because the rooms are kind of pack with alot of artist and idols who will be performing and attending the party. 

They went straight to the waiting room and she notice that the room has a few people inside since she is kinda early.

She saw some gugudan members especially Kang Mina. Mark's close friend.

They bow and exchange greetings to each other. 

Lia was left alone in there place because her manager needed to pick up the other girls because there other manager are also busy in preparation of their costume and other stuff.

While Lia is using her cp, swiping to her instagram. Mina from Gugudan receive a phone call. She quickly walk to a more quiet place which is near her position because she is only the person in there place right now. 

"Oh Markshii. Annyeonghaseyo!" Mina answer the call.

They are calling each other? Lia ask to herself. She felt a sudden heartache.

"Oh? is that Mark Oppa??" One of the member of gugudan ask. Lia kinda look at the girl who ask that.

"Ah yes. we are at the JBC to practice our performance here. Why?" Mina said. That who ask about mark is still beside Mina listening to their conversation.

Why? Are you going to visit her here huh? Lia mumble to herself. She felt kinda annoyed.

"Its not crowded here. Why?" She ask again.

Lia on the other hand is trying so hard not the listen but she is so close to them so she kept on hearing the phone call.

"I see hahahaha. I think we still have  15-20 minutes left before we start" Mina.

"Hahahahahah Kamsahamnida markshii hahahahaha" She said while laughing softly. Then she cut the call.

"Unnie is Mark oppa will visit today?" The girl ask her.

"I think so but i am not sure about that" She simply answer the girl.

"Ohmygoshhhhh!! ohmygosh!!" She girl kinda panicking. She quickly check herself in the mirror to check her make up. Her members laugh at her reaction.

Does she like him? Lia ask herself. 

I think she like mark. My boyfriend Mark. She thought.

"Why is he going to visit here? I thought there no special thing happening to you and him" One of her member said. 

Another heartache.

"Yeah unnie. You even want to gave his number to me. You know how much i admire him" She said to Mina and that Lia to got her eyes widened. 

I knew it. She like her huhuhu my man is popular huhu

And wait what? He is going to visit her here? wut.

"Of course not unnie. We were just close friends who cheer for each other" She simply answer.

After a few minutes Lia members arrive.

"Annyeong Unnie!!" Yuna said to her unnie Lia and hug her.

"How was the visit unnie? Do they like the cake you give?" Ryujin ask then the girls quickly circle her. 

This girls are really supportive to me. i love them so much huhu.

"Its fine hehe they eat the cake after the interview. They said they are very thankful because the sweet taste of the cake kinda smoothen their feeling from the hangover they have" She explained.

While the girls are chitchatting the door open and Mark Lee is there together with his Hyung Ong seung woo and 2 older males.

They have a flower and cake. The Gugudan quickly stood up and bow to them.

The Itzy are shock to see mark but when they saw that he is with his co-mc they feel kinda relieved. Especially Lia. 

"Sir you are also here haha Kamsahamnida" Mina receive the cake and flower from Mark and Seung woo.

"Ah yeah. We went here to cheer for you and your members because we cant cheer up on the actual perofrmance because we are busy on that day" The older guy said. He look like a director or writer. Something like that.

While they are having chitchat Mark suddenly look around but he didnt  expect to see her gf to share the same room with Gugudan.

He lock eyes with Lia who quickly look away. 

He immediately took his cp out and text his gf.

Mark Lee:

'Aegi you are also here' 

Lia Choi:

'Yepp. I also hear you calling mina.'

Mark panic due to the text he receive. He again look at her direction she isnt looking at him anymore.

Mark Lee:

'I admit that i knew her number because i already told you that we are close friend but i call her today because the directors ask me to ask if we can come here. Thats all. I dont even text her nor call her. Please aegi believe me'

After he texted that he kept on looking at her direction then she suddenly look at him. 

She gave him a sad smile.

Lia Choi:

'I understand. We have to go now'

But Mark is not satisfied with her reply. He knew that she is jealous.

All the performers are now gather in the big hall that has a huge stage infront. The hall is pack since all the performers are here and other people.

When Itzy are done with their performance they quickly went to the hall to stand by. Mark silently move from his hyung and directors to kinda get close to her jealous gf.

He is now at the back of Lia but he didnt dare to call her because alot of people are here.

While the Itzy are chitchatting Yuna notice mark at her back. She smile at him and she tell lia about him.

Lia look back to saw him but she gave him a glare but she look cute while doing that. Mark silently laugh at her reaction. Lia is shock to him because she thought he is making fun of her.

"Liashii??" A guy beside them said out of nowhere. He look very happy and shock to see her here.

Lia immediately face the guy who call her. Her facial reaction quickly change from glaring to very happy. Ryujin, Yeji,Yuna,Chaeryeong and Mark quickly find the voice and they saw him.

He is the same height as Mark, He is very handsome and also a idol.

The guy walk towards Lia and hold her hand. He is smiling so wide. 

"Yaaahhhh i finally found you" The guy said and the guys beside him all at him and Lia. They seems like s. They have a huge number of members. 

"Yah Eric how are you? Ohmygosh!!! I cant believe you are here" Lia said she sound like she is about to cry. 

Eric immediately gave Lia a bear hug without even thinking.

MARK ON THE HAND EYES WIDEN AND HE FELT VERY SHOCK.

WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW he said to himself.

Lia is shock as well so she kinda push him a bit because first they are not the only people here or else they might get the wrong idea and start a gossip about them. 

Eric members are also shock that some members jaw drop. Itzy members are also shock that they look at Mark reaction.

"Who is that guy?" He ask the girls but they are also confused who the guy is.

Mark quickly walk towards the two to get Lia from his embrace but before he could even do that. Lia let go from him.

"Yah dont hug me or else they will get the wrong idea" Lia scold him but Eric just chuckle making his eyes disapear and smile.

"Im sorry haha i just. im just so glad to finally meet you again" He said.

"We are idols now. We have to be careful on every move we do" She said then she suddenly remember that his bf is here. 

Oh no she thought to herself. My Oppa is here.

"I know i know. I said im sorry haha Anyway just gave me your numbe-" The Eric guy casually ask her number but Lia who is very worried that her bf is here.

"Let's just talk later at the waiting room" Lia kinda panick because Mark hear what Eric said.

Mark is now giving Lia a very sad face. 

Lia wanted to run to him and explain everything but she cant because she cant cause another scene by talking to another male idol. 

Mark on the other hand felt very sad because a guy whether he is a friend or not just ask her number casually in front him but she replied that they should just talk later. In the damn waiting room. Meaning they will be have a aone time. together. Damn. damn.

He felt a sudden dagger in his heart. 

Who the heck is that guy?? Are they super close to even hug her infront of everyone? to ask her number that easy? 

PLEASE SUPPORT NCT2020!!!!

STREAM MAKE A WISH WE ARE ALMOST 60M!!!! 

FROM HOME MV TEASER JUST DROP TODAY! I CANNOOTTTT!! 

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚