I have a girlfriend

Secretly dating

"Okey guys, take a 10 minutes break before resuming again!!" The head cheographer said to us. 

I immediately drop my whole body to the floor, While Breathing heavily Johnny hyung lay next to me.

"Dang this performance is on fireeee, And i feel my body burning in sweat but i still smell good" Johnny hyung said while panting and smirking. 

"Really? lemme smell you!!!" Jungwoo hyung immediately join us in the floor and lay next to johnny hyung and tryna give him a hug but hyung is strong even tho he is super tired. He push jungwoo and smack his while laughing.

If you are wondering, Well we are practicing for our year end performance. The whole Nct members are here, the place is crowded and people are just everywhere wearing an all black outfit. 

Despite of the super duper tiring dance i was very glad because everyone are here, It was like a reunion. You can see kids running around, playing basketball and more. 

"Markkkkkkkksiiiii" 

I turn my head in my left direction and i saw yuta hyung coming and ready to cuddle. I knew it, Hyung and i are very close and he is very clingy to me. Its not like i don't like it but i was just too awkward and embarassed to show affection too. 

"Awwweee mark, I thought i am your baby but why is yuta hyung is hugging you right now? Right in front of me" Said haechan then he fake cry and run to the Nct dream. All the persons laying next to me laugh because of our maknae cuteness and silliness. 

"Hyung lemme get my water first. I was very thirsty" I said to yuta hyung and he let go of me. I walk towards my black jansport backpack and look for blue water bottle. Actually this is couple item, My girlfriend gave this to me when we meet at a nearby parking lot inside my car. 

Yes, I do have a secret girlfriend. I havent tell my members who she is but they know i have a girlfriend. I am still not ready to reveal her but i know if they knew who she is they will always tease me and do annoying stuff. 

The water bottle has a unique design. Mine is blue that has piece of fabric and a design of a man Offering his hand and My girlfriend has a pink color and a piece of fabric and the design of hers is lady offering her hands. So basically when you have the two bottles and fit them together they are trying to reach each other. 

I really love her gift to me because it was very useful since she knew practing means you sweat and feel dehydrated. 

Speaking of my girlfriend, I receive a message from her right now. 

A smile immediately appear in my lips

My sunshine:

'Annyeong ah-ghee, How was your practice today? Don't over work yourself and please drink a lot water.'

Mark lee:

'Annyeonghaseyo, The practice is super hard and tiring but it was fun. My whole members are here. I was very happy to see everyone. What about you? Do you have any schedule today?'

My sunshine:

'Awwwwweeeee. Sounds fun and messy hahahaha I actually have a meeting today and guess where we are heading right now?????'

Mark lee:

'I actually don't know but i hope it's not that company where your ex is working right now. kidding, I am not jealous of him anymore hahaha'

My sunshine:

'Oh really? Then why do i smell jealousy right now? for real babe i like you more than i like him before"

My heart skip a beat after reading this. XD

Mark lee:

'Okey good. I trust you. Anyway where are you girls are heading right now? And please take care'

My sunshine:

'TO YOUR COMPANY!!!! SM ENTERTAINMENT FOR A MEETING FOR A SPECIAL COLLABORATION'

I was very shock after reading that i was about to reply back to her when our choreographers came back and announce that we will resume right now. 

I wanted to message her but i know our choreos are very impatient so i run back to the boys and start practicing again. 

We are on our 2nd week of practicing the The black on black.

We almost memorize everything but we are still practicing up from the top. 

While dancing the door suddenly opened and our Sunbae BoA together with other Sm Ent. Stuff went inside and our jaws drop when JYP himself also walk inside and ITZY. 

My heart start to beat so fast and Ofcourse i immediately look for her and there she is, My secret girlfriend. 

The Goddess Lia of Itzy. 

She is also looking at me and Smile then drop her gaze to the floor. I know she is shy right now. 

Oh gosh she is so cute and pretty. I can't help but smile even more. 

The whole room become silent and my members ofcourse hahahaha They are also also looking at the girls in front of us. This is a suprise for them including me if she didnt tell me about it earlier. 

"Goodmorning everyone. Before i start my announcement, Let's exchange greetings first" BoA sunbae said and flash her kind smile to us.

"To the world, Here is NCT!" All of us says and we bow and also flash a smile.

"All in us, We are ITZY!" The girls says and also bow to everyone. 

"They are so cute" I hear ten whisper and laugh. The members who hear him, looked at him and Nod.

"Okey. So there is a sudden change in the event. The stuff reach us out including the JYP Entr. that they have to replace the performer that has been pulled out due to scandal that surfacing about them. Anyway, The plan was There will be Special collaboration of Sm artist and JYP artist. If you could remember have work together before. It was the SNSD and 2pm Cabi song. So we decided to pick 5 members of NCT to be partner to the 5 members of itzy". BoA sunbae explain and add

"But the 5 memebrs has to work extra hard because the Black on black is still going to be perform. But we will give extra consideration. Thank you"

We are shock to the announce and feel happy at the same time. Beacuse oppurtunity like this are very rare. 

"The members are Taeyong, Lucas, Jeno, Jaehyun and Mark. After your practice today you have to stay to discussed the performance. Again thank you everyone and have a great day". And BoA sunbae went out with Jyp but itzy members stay inside together with their managers. 

Okeyyyyyyyyy.