Part 7

Book 2: Guardian - Choi San
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Once Seungjun got released from the hospital he wasn’t allowed back to practice, his body was still too weak so the school allowed him to return home, but San was a little too worried and asked permission to accompany the boy.

 

They took the train all the way back to Seungjun’s hometown, the boy slept the whole way back home and somehow San couldn’t help but admire the boy’s features as he was sleeping.

 

He had a cute button nose and his lips somewhat reminded San of a cat the way the corners went up, he eyes although they were closed San could still remember them being a hazel brown and they were somewhat doe-like.

 

He felt his heart race a little, he felt his ears and cheeks heat up a little.

 

‘Snap out of it Choi San, he is your friend” San scolded himself in his head, but somehow his eyes kept going down to the boy’s lips and although he kept fighting with himself about it, and that he shouldn’t feel this for his friend he still couldn’t stop his heart from beating fast.

 

He kissed the top of the boy’s head in the end and turned to look out the window, trying to distract himself as much as possible.

 

When they arrived a lady came to pick them up, San immediately recognized her from the video calls they had often, she was Areum, one of Seungjun’s mothers.

 

“Hello baby,” Areum said and hugged Seungjun, “and welcome Sani,” she said and hugged him, he happily returned it.

 

The three went to the car and Areum drove the two boys home. When they arrived at home they went in and unpacked, Areum made them lunch, in the end, Seungjun wore himself out so San walked him to his room so he could go lay down, he reassured the boy that it would be okay and that he would be fine.

 

When Seungjun fell asleep San patted the boy’s head and covered him with the blanket, he left the room and closed the bedroom door behind him, he went back downstairs to the living room.

 

“Is he asleep?” Areum asked San.

 

“Yep, I’m happy he is getting rest,” San told her as he sat down next to her.

 

“Hmm, you need to rest as well, you have such dark rings under your eyes San, how are you feeling?” she asked the boy, taking his hand in hers and placing the other hand on top of his.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter