Part 6

Book 2: Guardian - Choi San
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A few weeks passed since Seungjun started his training and the teachers were astonished by the progress he made, he trained with San every day, they would go on an early morning runs and when they didn’t have lessons they would do vocal and dance training on their own, not only did this help Seungjun improve but it helped San improve a lot as well.

 

Seungjun improved so much that the teachers approved his debut performance, which caused him to put even more work in, it was his first impression on the world of idols he wanted to make it his best, sure he wasn’t as good as others but he still gave it his all.

 

San and all his friends came together to help Seungjun out, Hongjoong planned the setlist, Hwanhee and Yeosang worked on the outfits, Yunho, and Mingi worked on the script for the event, Jongho helped Seungjun with singing, San helped him with Dancing and Seonghwa taught Seungjun how to make the stage his own.

 

Slowly the day of the performance arrived and to say Seungjun was nervous was an understatement, sure he practiced a lot but his friends all helped him to get here and he was scared that in the end, he would just disappoint them instead.

 

They did dry rehearsals and it was quite rocky, Seungjun made a lot of mistakes on stage which knocked his confidence even lower than it already was, although everyone comforted him and told him it was okay that it happens and that it will get better, it didn’t help.

 

When the time came for the event to start the boy stood behind stage shaking, trying to keep calm, he went on stage and introduced himself, and so the performances started.

 

He performed the first song and it was a little better than what it was in rehearsal but as he performed he felt more and more exhausted almost as if something was draining all the energy from his body.

 

At one point during a song, there was a bright light and suddenly the stage changed, and something flashed in Seungjun’s eyes and his performance turned powerful, it even surprised all his friends, no one expected it, Hwanhee and Yeosang immediately picked up on what was happening but they were worried.

 

The performance came to an end and Seungjun went backstage to change his outfit, Seungjun’s walking showed just how tired he was, his body couldn’t keep going and the moment he stepped backstage his fell to the ground.

 

The screams backstage scared everyone and the boys all ran onto the stage and went backstage only to be met with the emergency team checking on Seungjun who was laying on the floor without showing a sign of movement.

 

Hongjoong immediately called an ambulance, San ran over to them and tried to get Seungjun to respond, Hwanhee and Yeosang shared a worried look, they knew what was happening, they had been doing their research but right now they wish they didn’t know.

 

The ambulance arrived, and took the boy to the hospital, one of the staff members took the other boys to the hospital a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter