Part 12

Book 2: Guardian - Choi San
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the concert Seungjun got busy and so did San although they didn’t share a lot of their schedules the two would still try and spend as much time together if one of them had the day off they would accompany the other to their schedule.

 

With Christmas break coming closer and the year almost ending everyone’s schedules slowly got less and eventually, they were just around school getting ready to go home for their break.

 

But the boys realized something was off with Hongjoong, the boy had been working a lot more than he used to, especially with how busy and popular Hwanhee and Seungjun were.

 

The boy would space out a lot and sometimes if they talked to him he wouldn’t even respond, he has also been a lot more annoyed lately and it really worried everyone, Hongjoong was usually a really calm person and he would smile a lot but lately, he was just distant compared to other days.

 

They believed the break would be good for him since Seonghwa was his roommate. He was quite surprised to see the boy pack almost two bags, there was a lot of clothes as well as all his stuff for composting, even some books.

 

It confused Seonghwa a little since it was too much for the time their break was, so he really wanted to confront Hongjoong about it but he wasn’t sure how.

 

B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter