Part 11

Book 2: Guardian - Choi San
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The day of the concert arrived soon enough, Gyumin arrived the day after Yeosang and Hwanhee announced that he would be performing with Seungjun and San.

 

He surprised everyone with just how good he was, it was as if he was the polar opposite of Seungjun, the boy had a lot of skill and he knew how to act on stage but then again he had been a fan of idols since he was young and would often follow along to performances.

 

When the event started Seungjin went out to greet everyone, he thanked them for coming in Advance and he told them that he hoped to make it a concert that would always stay with them.

 

They played some footage of practice and creative process that went into the stage and then everything went dark, Seungjun hurried to his spot and the music started.

 

The boys all watched nervously even Gyumin was nervous but then it happened, Seungun started performing, he smiled brightly and sang his heart out.

 

The sparkly aura around him grew and grew until it broke causing what looked like holographic stardust to fall down on the crowd like confetti, the song came to an end and the crowd went wild.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter