Part 3

Book 2: Guardian - Choi San
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

San was sitting in Hongjoong and Hwanhee’s little studio, after returning from his tour he took some time off to relax but Yeosang was planning to release a new album so he wanted to see if he could be of any help.

He was helping Yeosang go over his concepts and noting everything down so they had it on record, making it easier to plan everything else.

“Oh,” Hongjoong said with a small frown, San and Yeosang looked at Hongjoong curiously, the boy opened an email and opened the attachment that came along with it.

It was a video of a boy, you could tell he was nervous, he was looking at someone behind the camera before he proceeded to introduce himself.

“Hello, I’m Seo Seungjun, I’m 17 years old and I will be auditioning to be an idol,” the boy said, San got more and more curious and walked over to Hongjoong and looked at the boy and then it struck him.

“It’s him” he muttered, Hongjoong looked at him curiously before turning his attention back to the boy, the boy sang but it wasn’t anything special but Yeosang also joined them and all three shared the same expression.

Confusion

None of them knew how to explain it, the boy started off not sounding special but then there was a glint in his eyes and suddenly his voice was a lot better.

“What was that?” Yeosang asked.

“I can’t tell you even if I wanted to, I have no idea what just happened,” Hongjoong told him.

“They were the same as back then,” San said, still a little confused, “He was at my last concert, and his eyes… when I was walking past

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter