Part 4

Book 2: Guardian - Choi San
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Seungjun arrived at Milkyway he was really nervous, but the moment he stepped into the school’s office he saw two people busy talking and a few students scattered around, waiting for their own meetings.

 

One of the men who were talking saw Seungjun and waved him over, he nervously approached them, and the closer he got the more he wanted to run away again.

 

Because the other person was the and only Choi San, and somehow just seeing him makes Seungjun very, very nervous.

 

“Ah Seungjun welcome to Milkyway, I’m the principal, if you need anything please do come see me,” the man said with a warm welcoming smile, “And this is Choi San, he will be your producer, he will be helping you get comfortable around here” Seungjun looked at San in surprise.

 

The principal left the two together so he could attend to other business. They stood there awkwardly, neither of them saying a word, San not being sure how to start a conversation, and Seungjun being too shy to even say anything.

 

“Uhm, let me show you to your room, you must be tired from your commute,” San said with a smile and Seungjun nodded a  little.

 

The two walked out of the office in the direction of the dorm buildings.

 

“Do you want me to tell you some things that will help you settle down easier?” San asked the boy and he instantly nodded.

 

“Cool, so you will be rooming with Jongho, he is one of my best friends, he is also really nice so there is no need to worry about how he will treat you, he may be strong but he won’t even hurt a fly,” San told the boy.

 

“Hmm, I think my brother showed me something with him in it… I think it was a performance but I don’t know” 

 

“Oh, the little boy that was at the concert with you right?” San suddenly asked, surprising the boy a little.

 

“Yeah, he wanted to attend your concert so I took him” 

 

“What a nice big brother,” San said with a smile.

 

San kept the conversation going, slowly getting the boy to feel comfortable enough to open up to him.

 

“Wait, your 16 right? You are the same age as Jongho, now I understand why they placed the two of you together” San said when they arrived at the room.

 

“Oh, I didn’t know we were the same age…” 

 

“Yep, Jongho is the youngest among my friends, we are a total of 9 right now but with you, it will become 10, if you want I can go introduce you to them once you placed your things down, they are quite excited to meet you,” San said happily, Seungjun looked at him a little nervous.

 

“Will I meet them often?” 

 

“Yeah, we are a small team in a sense, well only five of us, with you we are six, but Hongjoong hyung and Hwanhee are producers, a little while back Hwanhee made his debut as an idol as well and then we have Hwa hyung and Yeosang, they are both idols” San explained to them.

 

“Oh, then that might be a good idea to go meet them,” Seungjun said softly.

  <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter