Part 5

Book 2: Guardian - Choi San
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungjun’s lessons started shortly after his arrival, and at first, it was okay, he did his best to keep up and he managed okay for someone who had no skill but as the lessons proceeded he couldn’t keep up anymore he was starting to doubt himself and he often got scolded by the teachers for not doing well.

 

His fellow classmates would talk about how they doubt he entered like all of them, they assumed he paid to get into the school and that he was just there to play around and although they whispered these things among themselves Seungjun did hear them, and he was starting to wonder the same thing.

 

Just why did the school accept him? He had no talent, no skills… 

 

But he wanted to prove them wrong, no matter what so he decided to stay after class to practice.

 

He would stay in the practice room until after 10 pm, he would dance his heart out trying to understand everything they did in class, and although he struggled he wanted to do his best, every time he thought about Gyumin and how much his little brother supported him, he didn’t want to disappoint him.

 

One night when he was practicing a knock on the door broke him out of his concentration, when he turned to the door he found San who was smiling at him, the boy walked over to him.

 

“In here again I see,” San said 

 

“Yeah…” 

 

“Are you okay? You seem a little sad”

 

“I am actually both sad and frustrated” 

 

“Why?” 

 

“No matter how much I practice I can’t do this,” Seungjun said with a bitter smile.

 

“Do you want some help?” San asked and the boy looked at him with big eyes.

 

“Yes please” 

 

“Great, then let me help, let’s start off with basics okay?” the boy nodded.

 

San started helping Seungjun with basic dances, teaching the boy how to pick up on the beats and the rhythm of the song, and in those three hours that they worked together, San could already see a bit of improvement in Seungjun’s dancing.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter