Part 9

Book 2: Guardian - Choi San
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their training sessions started and they trained like never before, they worked a day in and day out, during his lessons Seungjun didn’t struggle to keep up anymore and it earned him a lot of praise not just from the teacher but his fellow classmates.

 

Jongho couldn’t help but feel proud of Seungjun whenever he watched the boy practice, he was working hard and Jongho knew that it would definitely pay off in the end, sometimes Jongho would help Seungjun with vocal training and Jongho found it quite interesting how the boy’s vocal tone changed.

 

In the beginning, the boy’s voice sounded like something you could find in anyone that passed by you so it surprised Jongho when he found out the boy was a legendary idol, but now he understood it a lot more, the boy had a really unique voice, it wasn’t anything he heard before, the emotion his voice held was something that you only heard in singers with years of experience.

 

For today’s after the lesson practice session, San couldn’t join him because of work but Jongho decided to stay behind and help him out, Jongho watched as the boy ran through the dance they did in class today, he watched with a smile.

 

When he finished dancing, Jongho applauded him “Junnie, did you know when you smile like that while dancing you it’s almost like you have sparkles and glitters coming from you, it’s surrounding you and it’s so bright,” Jongho told him, Seungjun looked at him a little surprised.

 

“Wait really?” 

 

“Yep, it’s almost like an aura coming from you, it’s bright and sparkly, it pulls you in so much that you can’t stop watching” Jongho explained to the boy.

 

“Wow… I never knew that” he said smiling.


 

“Now you know, so never doubt yourself on stage, because you will shine so brightly that it will be blinding but everyone will watch you on the edge of their seat waiting for you to make your next mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter