Part 10

Book 2: Guardian - Choi San
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was the big day, the decision that would show if all Seungjun’s hard work would pay off, San talked to Hwanhee and Yeosang about it and he believed Seungjun was ready but he didn’t want to tell Seungjun that either, he was scared of getting the boy’s hopes up and then being let down in the end.

 

Yeosang and Hwanhee joined the two in the practice room, San nervously stood next to them waiting for Seungjun to tell him he was ready to start, and when he gave the go, San started the song.

 

Seungjun danced and sang softly along to the song, Yeosang and Hwanhee watched intently as the boy moved, and they were really taken aback, the way the boy shined was so bright that they couldn’t believe it, and the happier he seemed while dancing the brighter the sparkling effect got.

 

By the time his performance came to an end Yeosang and Hwanhee were both speechless, they felt like crying it was really shocking, thinking that only a month ago the boy fainted on stage because he couldn’t handle his abilities, and now even without being on stage his abilities shined brightly.

 

“Well then, we will have to clean the whiteboard, we need to start planning that concert,” Yeosang said with a big smile.

 

“Wait really? You guys think I’m ready?” Seungjun asked in surprise.

 

“Definitely, I have never seen anyone shine that bright just by dancing along to a song,” Hwanhee told him, Seungjun looked at San with a big smile San opened his arms wide and the boy ran over to him, San hugged him tightly.

 

“You did it love, I can’t wait to see you shine up there,” San told him.

 

Hwanhee and Yeosang watched them with a small smile on their faces, they knew just how hard the two worked but they didn’t forget a special boy who helped them without the two knowing, they couldn’t wait to tell him.

 

**✿❀❀✿****✿❀❀✿****✿❀❀✿****✿❀❀✿****✿❀❀✿****✿❀❀✿***✿❀

 

The next day came around and Seungjun and San went over to the studio extra early, they wanted to get a head start on planning the concert, San had so many ideas and so did Seungjun, neither of them could wait.

 

When they arrived they met Hongjoong, who was waiting for them, he held a file in his hands with a big smile on his face.

 

“I he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter