part 2

Book 2: Guardian - Choi San
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Seungjun come and eat honey” a voice called from the dining room, the boy let out a sigh and got up from his desk, leaving his textbooks on the desk, he fixed his glasses and then left the room.

 

When he got to the dining room he took a seat, he looked at the food in front of him and then looked to his parents, he was met with two ladies looking at him worriedly, the couple didn’t it up at first but something was wrong with their son, he was usually smiling and he couldn’t wait to eat dinner but lately he had been zoned out and he hardly sleeps, it has gotten to the point where Seungjun physically got sick.

 

They started eating but the two kept an eye on him, realizing that he still wasn’t eating much, even his little brother was worried about him, and that was saying a lot because his brother never really paid attention to other’s emotions.

 

“Jun baby is everything okay?” one of the ladies asked him.

 

“Yeah, I’m fine mama don’t worry,” he said with a small smile.

 

“Hmm I don’t believe you, baby, do you want to talk about it later?” she asked him, and he let out a sigh, he knew they would keep asking him and they would keep worrying if he didn’t speak about it.

 

“Yeah… maybe that would help,” He said and both the ladies nodded.

 

They all waited for him to start, they didn’t want to push him to talk, they wanted to let him find the right words so he could properly express himself to them without any pressure.

 

“Since the concert that I attended with Gyumin for some reason whenever I close my eyes all I see is that stage, it’s already been two weeks since the concert but somehow it keeps appearing before me and then I wonder what it would be like to stand on such a stage in front of the audience and enjoying the stage that much, it’s unfamiliar to me… it scares me, all I know is studying I know nothing about music but somehow something inside me is telling me to go out and to give it a shot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter