Part 8

Book 2: Guardian - Choi San
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two returned to school with new energy and determination, they were ready to take anything on, Seungjun was thankful to have gone home since it helped him prepare mentally for the challenges ahead, his family encouraged him and supported him a lot and that helped him a lot.

 

For San after his little talk with Gyumin and finally speaking about his feelings out loud made him feel a lot of things but Siyeon and Areum showed him their support for their relationship going forward, they were just thankful their son met such a wonderful person who had so much love for him, they entrusted Seungjun to San in the hopes that the boy would be able to help him achieve his dreams.

 

The moment they arrived at school they placed their things in their rooms and changed their clothes, they ran to their production studio, and raced one another, laughing as they ran. When they got there they stopped running and laughed, they had a burst of energy, they entered the room and was met with Hwanhee and Yeosang.

 

“Welcome back how are you feeling?” Yeosang asked Seungjun.

 

“I’m going to be honest with you hyung, I can’t say I’m not nervous, I am but I am also really determined to do my best, I want to be able to stand on stage, my little brother looks up to me as an idol not just as his brother I need to be someone he can believe in without hesitation,” Seungjun told Yeosang and Hwanhee and Yeosang smiled happily.

 

“Then we should do our best as well right Yeo?” Hwanhee asked his boyfriend, Yeosang nodded happily and got up and walked over to the whiteboard that was covered by a tarp, he pulled it off and revealed a very detailed schedule.

 

“While you two were gone we kept going with our research, we went to meet other idols who were in the same place as you are now, we can tell you that it won’t be easy and that practice will be really tiring but if we push forward, believe me, Seungjun you will shine so br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter