Hyunjae: Innocent

Stay Strong The Boyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

 

Hyunjae looked behind himself one more time.

He felt like he was being followed.

 

It was a cold night, he has just finished his vocal lessons and was on his way home. All alone, he put on his coat to warm him up and started walking.

 

The streets were almost empty, the dull lights making the mood so gloomy but he didn’t pay attention to any of it, he just walked his usual way home. As far he knows, no one was supposed to pick him up or meet him at some point, he wanted to have some fresh air, after all, it was only a 20 minutes’ walk.

 

But why does it feel like someone is following him?

 

Hyunjae stopped in his trails, he was reminded by the flashing lights of one shop to buy some snacks for the others, he happily just picked some random snacks that he thought the rest of the team would enjoy and casually greeted the shop owner goodbye to continue his journey. But a few seconds later, he stopped again.

 

He glanced behind himself, this strange feeling wouldn’t go away, something weird was happening every time he gave his back to the darkness.  

 

But it didn’t stop him from continuing his walk home.

 

He stopped again, however, this time, his suspicions were made true.

 

Under the flickering lights of a street pole, the road was completely empty, Hyunjae was surprised to see an unfamiliar face. A tall, very slender man wearing a dark hoodie that’s covering half of his face. Hyunjae couldn’t identify his features, it was accurate to say that he looked creepy and rather dangerous. Hyunjae took few steps back hoping that the other would just pass by ... but he was wrong.

 

As creepy as he was, the man didn’t just pass by but got closer. To Hyunjae’s surprise, he was getting all tense.

 

Getting closer to him, Hyunjae could smell alcohol all over the other, his face was one of a zombie but the scariest part was that he was now holding a small knife in his right hand. No words were exchanged, Hyunjae had no idea what the stranger wanted from him. Too surprised by the scene presented in front of him, Hyunjae kept walking backward until he hit the wall, there was nowhere else to go, there was no point of screaming, he knew that no one was around to help.

 

“YOU,” the stranger said pointing his sharp knife to Hyunjae’s chest “You will not go anywhere this time”

 

With his eyes wide open and racing heart “I don’t know what you’re talking about, you got the wrong person” Hyunjae muttered 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter