Accident(1): Younghoon X New

Stay Strong The Boyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

 

 

It was a rainy winter afternoon, the sky grey and angry and the atmosphere dark and gloomy. Younghoon and Chanhee were coming back from a late vocal class.

 

It was a particularly hard day especially for Chanhee, the boy was feeling so low, his confidence almost gone. With his head resting on the cold car window, Chanhee thought about the mistakes he did today, just so many, he wondered what was wrong with him or if he was even enough. On the other hand, Younghoon was watching him silently. He knew that the younger was having a bad day, he tried to cheer him up but it didn’t seem to be working so he decided to leave him alone for some time.

 

The car was rolling, there was no traffic so it was okay, the highway wet and slippery and it was already dark outside, Younghoon couldn’t take his eyes off Chanhee, worried about all the dark thoughts inside his head and he didn’t see it coming. Actually, nobody has seen it coming.

 

The sound of the wheels squeaking

 

The vehicle behind them losing control on the slippery road

 

The flash of lights hitting their faces so alarming

 

The huge thud noise from the unexpected collision

 

The car rolling twice on itself before landing so violently on the side of the road

 

And a scream

 

Everything happened so quickly, the driver behind them had lost control over his vehicle and ended up colliding with Younghoon and New’s car. The car flipped twice in the air before it landed somewhere on the side of the road.

 

And there was the breathtaking silence.

 

The road was practically empty, few cars flashing their lights and passing by astonished by the view

 

Younghoon blinked his eyes open. Everything was blurry for a second, the buzzing sound i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter