Accident (3): Younghoon X New

Stay Strong The Boyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

 

When he woke up few hours later, it was only obvious that all Younghoon wanted to do was to see Chanhee one more time. He was about to get hysterical again when Sangyeon finally told him that Chanhee was already awake and doing okay and that Jacob was with him for now but Younghoon wouldn't have any of it until he saw Chanhee in person.

When Younghoon finally stepped inside New's hospital ward, the younger was just laying down, his face pale and eyes swollen ... was he crying? 

Jacob was happy to see Younghoon doing okay but he stepped back, he knew that the two had a lot to talk about.

Chanhee opened his eyes to the warm sensation of someone holding his cold hands. To his surprise, the feeling was warm against his cold skin and at first, he thought that it was Jacob, the older being with him since he woke up, but this time Younghoon came to his line of vision.

The second their eyes met, Chanhee gasped for air, he tried to sit up immediately but Younghoon wouldn't let him. New grabbed into the other's shirt so tightly and just like that, his tears started running like flowing rivers. 

Younghoon carefully wrapped his arms around the younger, his wounds still healing and he didn't want to hurt him more than he already was, he was just glad that he was okay.

"Chanhee please" Younghoon whispered "You need to lay down ... you're hurt" 

Younghoon tri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter