Accident (2): Younghoon X New

Stay Strong The Boyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

 

Last night's events were scary, every single breath they took was filled with the extravagant feelings of terror, and now, there they sat in the deadly silence of the hospital's room barely moving.

Younghoon was taken away by paramedics that night and, was forced to receive treatment, he tried to fight his way through them but with his weak and wounded body, he couldn't do much. He told them to let him go, he told them to help Chanhee instead but they told him everything was okay. Soon, he was under the effects of some medicine and he was out.

Chanhee was rescued from under the car's ruins, all he remembers is the pain that almost crashed his chest, he saw Younghoon being taken away and soon after that, he gave up to the darkness that suddenly overtook his body, dripping in blood.

When he opened his eyes, Younghoon knew exactly where he was, he hated the machines' beeping sounds around him and he hurried to sit up only to be met by the sharp pain in his ribs. He realized that his arm was bandaged from his elbow to his wrist and the cut above his left eyebrow was probably stitched. He lifted his shirt up to reveal the dark blue-ish bruises under his ribs and when the nurse asked him to lay back down he threw a fit and the conversation was about nothing but Chanhee.

He didn't care about anything else but to see Chanhee and make sure he was okay. He demanded to see him and no matter what the doctor has told him, Younghoon just refused to listen "Please" he begged "I just need to see him"

He forgot about his own wounds just to have a glance at him, just to see if he was okay and finally, he got what he wanted. Slowly opening the door to his ward, Younghoon gasped at the view in front of him.

Chanhee seemed to be peacefully sleeping, an IV stuck to his arm while other machines monitored his heartbeats and oxygen levels. His hospital robe revealing his chest a bit, band-aids all over his ribs and upper

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter