Sangyeon: Hurt

Stay Strong The Boyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

 

Being a leader was never an easy task.

All I ever wanted was to make sure everything was going as per our plans and all the members are doing good.

It was hard to coordinate between 12 members but I’m lucky to have them around me all the time, they are my brothers, my second family.

It was another late afternoon at the practice room, and I, who was asking everyone to be careful and not to get hurt, I forgot about myself.

All it took me was a wrong landing and my body just hit the cold dirty floor hard.

At first, it was okay, it didn’t hurt much that much. I dusted off my clothes and went back to practice. 

It was only when we finally got home when I started to feel how tired my body was. First, I laid down on the couch in the living room, I just watched as the boys came in and out of their rooms, casually talking random things and chatting among each other and I felt like I was the laziest one so I slowly got up and hit the shower. I didn't notice anything weird apart from being exhausted, which was nothing new, we just got back from practice anyway. 

I quickly took my shower and went straight to bed, the way my body was aching was a bit uncomfortable but I just ignored it and went right to sleep. 

I woke up a few hours later to a sharp pain on my right side as if something was pinching my right side ribs and I opened my eyes to the horrible sensation that made me gasp in my sleep. I tried to adjust myself, now laying on my back. I felt strange, I couldn't breathe properly like my chest was stuffed and I wondered why I was feeling like this? I ran my hand on my torso and I hissed at my own touch, something was definitely wrong. 

I tried to sit up and it felt like my whole upper body was fighting against me, it hurt so much just to sit up and I wondered what was going on? At some point, I couldn't move any further, I tried to reach for someone to help but I realized just how the room was so dark and quiet and nobody was there around me. I spent a few minutes in that position and now, I can't take a breath without feeling like m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter