Jukyu: Sickday

Stay Strong The Boyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

 

It was some time after midnight, Juyeon was still up taking Changmin's fever for the umpteenth time tonight.

It was a rather cold night and their practice wasn't that long, they decided the wrap things up quickly and go home early to get some rest. They have been working for a few days non-stop and they needed to catch up on their much-needed sleep. 

Getting home early was a blessing, they all took their time to shower and have some dinner before they said good night and went to bed. Juyeon was sharing the room with no one other than his ball of sunshine Changmin whom, to Juyeon's surprise, wasn't there at the dinner table earlier. The boy was so tired, he skipped dinner and went directly to bed after taking his shower. Juyeon laid down on his bed not thinking much about why Q wasn't there earlier, he knew that the other was probably too tired to eat. He can't count how many times they chose sleep over food so he went to bed thinking that everything will be okay in the morning only to wake a few hours later to the sound of Changmin whimpering in his sleep.

It was almost midnight when Juyeon woke up, he looked around himself and the room was as dark as it can ever get and it sounded like Q was having a bad dream. The boy was whimpering in his sleep and at first, Jueyon was irritated "Changmin" he called from across the room "Wake up it's just a dream buddy" he called a couple of times but when he got no response, he pushed his covers away and walked his way toward the boy. At first glance, Changmin was hiding under his blankets simply sleeping except that ... he wasn't. When Juyeon tried to wake him up, Changmin avoided his touch asking him to "Stay away" but the whimpers never stopped.

Juyeon was really confused, he couldn't understand what was wrong with his friend. If he wasn't having a bad dream then what was wrong with him? 

Ignoring Changmin's words, Juyeon got closer and immediately put a hand on Changmin's shoulder, all that he was trying to do was to wake him up but something didn't feel right. Changmin was mumbling in his sleep and whatever it was, Juyeon wasn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter