New: Buzzing Sounds

Stay Strong The Boyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

 

It has been few days now,

This headache won't go away 

New, swallowed a couple more pills after his lunch again, Yonghonn was eyeing him worriedly, the pain killers box was almost empty now, New have been popping them like candy the past few days and it was getting a bit concerning.

It started a few days ago, Chanhee can't really remember when exactly but it seems like nothing was working, this headache is making him feel terrible. He was busy with schedules and filming and there was nothing much he could do, it was just a headache so he kept taking pain killers. Their effect will work for a while but as soon as the effect wears off, he's back a square one.

At the lunch table, Chanhee couldn't eat much, he took what he could and excused himself to go lay down for a while before their photoshoot starts. He was the first to leave the table and again, he looked through his backbag for the pain killers and swolled a couple of pills before he found a spot in the waiting room to lay down. Yonghoon saw him again, he knew that he was having a headache but it has been days already.

New was laying down massaging his temples gently, he knew that he just needed to get pass today and he'll be finally home for few days and rest properly afterword but it was just hard walking around with this buzzing pain in the back of his head the whole time

"Are you still having that headache?"

New looked up to find Yonghoon coming his way with few snacks in his hand and he nodded "It's not going away" he answered, Yonghoon sighed "Here" he brought the put the snacks down on New's lap "Keep them for later, you haven't eaten anything"

"I'm fine, we will be home soon and I'll sleep it off, I just need to rest I guess"

With that being said, Yonghoon left the boy's side. Chanhee just laid there for some time to gain some energy to finish the day and he was so relieved when everything ended in his favor and they were finally heading home after days from being away for filming. It felt nice to be back home, New took a quick shower and climbed on his bed. He tried to zone out all the noise around him but his head was throbbing so bad and he couldn't sleep. 

Outside in the living room, something silly was happening. Apprently, Sunwoo and Juyeon were fighting over some game, Hyunjae silently watching the two figuring out who will play next and it seemed to be an endless conversation.

their loud voices were piercing inside his head like a dagger and he just wanted to make it stop. at this point, Chanhee was at the verge of losing his mind. He counted minutes to finally go home and rest but nothing went as planned. He slowly walked out of his room clutching his head with both hands, his feet wobbling, too heavy to lift him up. He stood there by the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter