Hold On: Changmin 2

Stay Strong The Boyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

 

New didn't leave the boy's side, and when Changmin was tossing and turning uncomfortably in his bed, he was there to coax him back to sleep. Chanhee placed his hand on Changmin's forehead and heaved a sigh, he's still warm. 

The room was quiet and dark, no one but New was allowed to enter, they all just wanted to give the sick boy some space to rest, he didn't need them to crowd on him, at least not yet.

A couple of hours later, Changmin just opened his eyes. The room was still dark and he looked for New by his side. The other was still there. The moment Changmin moved under his blankets, Chanhee came into his line of vision

"Hey are you okay?" Chanhee whispered thinking that Chagmin will go back to sleep soon but the other was trying to sit up. Chanhee helped him sit up a little but the moment the younger sat up, New could definitely see that something was wrong "Hey what's wrong ?"

Chagmin just clutched the fabric around his stomach, he frawned from the sudden pain that came over him. His stomach twisted badly, he suddenly felt dizzy and nauseous and he had the urge to vomit right there and then if it wasn't for New by his side. The older gently coaxed him and quickly grabbed the trash bin near by bringing it closer to Changmin. 

New grew so worried when Changmin started stretching, the boy was sleeping peacefully after a hard night and now this. He got clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter