Hold On: Changmin

Stay Strong The Boyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     

 

Being The Boyz's cutest dance machine with dimples, Changmin never complained about having to stay behind to work a little more on the geographies with the dance teachers, he was more than happy to give his all to The Boyz.


It was his passion after all. 


But when his body couldn't function the way his mind wanted it to, Changmin found himself straggling to get back on track.
Today was particularly tiring, few things here and there, meetings and a photo shoot. Changmin stayed for a few more hours to work on a few more moves with the teacher for their next comeback. It was going fine at first, but then Changmin was slowly getting tired when he usually doesn't at this point.


His breaths going up and down at a quick pace and it was a little strange because they have just started and he's used to this, he shouldn't be getting tired this early through the practice. Even the teacher noticed and asked him if he was okay and if he needed a break, Changmin waved him off with a dimpled smile, he knew his limits, or that's what he thought.

Taking few more steps, he realised he was sweating too much, his lungs going out of air and just overall not really doing so well. He wanted to stop, finally realising how his condition had downgraded but it was already too late. He felt the world spinning when he closed his eyes, something was off, his head pounded and he felt dizzy and suddenly everything was upside down.

He never thought he'll fall so effortlessly but he did. His body hit the floor making a huge painful thud, his head resting near his arms laying numb. His teacher ran to his side, he called his name so many times and asked him if he was alright but Changmin wasn't responding to any of his calls nor to his manager's calls when he finally came to check on him too. Changmin was uncounscious and he didn't seem to wake up any time soon. 

Hearing what happned to their main dancer, Sangyeon immdiately stood up from where he was laying on his bed "What ? When did this happen ?" he asked their manager on the other side of the line

"About 2 hours ago" the man said 

"Is he okay ? How come you didn't inform me sooner?" Sangyeon was worried about the younger, he started pacing back and fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter