11th

Let's Get Lost in Bangkok

While walking towards the practice room, Ara told Singto about her meeting with Tay. Singto, who heard Ara's story, didn't believe it and wanted to scold her  that when she was having a hard time and didn't try to ask him for help.

 “Why don’t you just call me back then?”

“I told you I just got your number from uncle, that means I don't have your number before ‘kay?”

“How come? I didn't change my number ...”

“I'm the one who changed the number ...”, Singto could hear Ara muttered and then she looked away.

“No wonder, I couldn't reach you all this time.”, he  glanced at the girl who was walking next to him, “and also I can't find all of your SNS accounts”, Singto said carefully.

Singto who didn't hear Ara said anything then he sighed. Singto stopped his steps right in front of the practice room door.  Singto took Ara's hand away from him and he turned her. Singto, who saw that Ara didn't dare look at him, knew that something must have happened to her.

“Did something happen?”

“Nothing happen ... I just want to focus on my study.”, she smiled at him and pulled his arm, “Let’s go, your friends must be waiting “

“Don’t think you can escape from this, I will force you to tell me everything when we get home later.”, Singto embraced Ara’s shoulder as she pouted.

Meanwhile inside practice room ..

Tay sat beside New as he waited for Ara reply his message. Ara told him that she has left to GMM building 30 minutes ago. Ara told him that she returned to Bangkok without her friends to meet her uncle. Tay actually offered to pick her, but Ara refused. Ara reasoned that she didn’t want to trouble Tay and her uncle will drive her.

“What's he doing here? He doesn't have schedule with us 'right? And What’s wrong with your boyfriend?”, Off asked to New as she pointed at Tay.

“You still don’t know? He left me for a girl”, New pretended to be hurt even though he was teasing Tay.

Tay, who heard what New had said, took a pillow in his lap and throw at him. New tried to vaoid it as he laughed.

“What girl? Don’t tell me the girl you mean is the girl who came here last week?”

“Bingo!!”, New laugh.

“Finally!!! He actually likes a woman !!”, Off shouted.

Because of his loud voice, everyone in the practice room could hear him and then teased Tay. Tay, who was blushing, stood up and tried to shut his mouth. They all laugh seeing Tay and Off on the floor.

“Thanks a lot bro!”, Tay said sarcastically to New

“What? Am I wrong? I always see you busy with your cellphone lately. Stalking her-“

“Shut up!!”, Tay shut New’s mouth before he could say.

The people around them just shook their heads at his behavior. They were used to seeing Tay bully his partner, New. Then Krist came.

“Heii Krist, where is your partner?”, Off asked

“He’s talking to a girl out there.”, Krist said as he sat beside Off.

“Who?”, they all asked.

“I don’t know, he told me that she is his cousin.”, Krist told them, “But you know what? When the girl came, she hugged Singto tightly. And Singto looked very happy when he saw the girl”

“Eeeeeiiiiiii”

It's not strange…”

“You're just jealous”, they laughed.

Listen to me first I'm not done yet. What made me couldn't believe it was Singto kissing the girl's head while hugging her.”, Krist told them

“WUUIIIIII ……………”

“What's wrong with them? Why do they get women at the same time?”, Off complained.

Suddenly the practice room door opened, Singto embraced a woman entering the room. Tay immediately recognized the woman, she was Ara, the woman he had been waiting for. Tay saw Singto say something to Ara, which made Ara pout.

“Isn’t that …”, New said and looked at Tay.

New saw his friend was silent next to him. He could see his friend burning with jealousy but also looking sad. Meanwhile, Ara, who saw many people in the room, immediately pushed Singto's hand from her. Singto is wondering and then Ara giving a signal that people are watching them. Ara then saw Tay and New, as well as some of the people she had seen.

“Hello …”, Ara greeted them with a smile.

“Hello … “, they all return Ara's greetings.

"Who is she, Sing?", Off asked.

“Let me introduce this girl, this is my sister, Ara.”, Singto said, “Ara … this is my friends.”

Singto introduced his friends one by one. Ara already recognized some of them, because Tay had introduced them to her before. Then she smiled at them.

“Sister? don't you only have an older sister?”, New asked for his friend.

“Actually, she’s my cousin. Ara is the daughter of my mother's twin sister, because she's an only child, she thinks of me as her brother and I also think of her as my sister.”, Singto explained.

“Really? But Krist says you kissed her forehead. Are you two really only cousins?”, Off said.

"Like this?", Singto kiss her forehead.

then Ara pushed him, embarassed, "What are you doing? "

 “So what? We're used to do it. We even used to sleep together a lot.”, Singto shrugged.

Tay, who heard that they were really only cousins, was relieved. Tay then saw Ara, who looked confused by the conversation. Ara kept looking at Singto, hoping she saw him having a hard time understanding and explaining their conversation. Ara frowned when she saw Singto not paying attention to her. Then Ara turned and saw Tay, who was staring at her.

Tay smiled when he saw Ara's face and said, “Singto is explaining who you are, and they can't believe it because you guys look so close.”

“Ahh … thanks”, she smiled

They turned their attention to Tay when they heard him speak in English. Realizing they were all staring at him, Tay raised an eyebrow.

“What? I just explain to Ara, because she doesn't understand what you guys are talking about.”, Tay said.

“Ahh ... Right, even though she's half Thai, she can't speak Thai. She can understand if you talk to her slowly”