12th

Let's Get Lost in Bangkok

They sat on the floor and talked. Ara sat beside her cousin and tried to listen their conversation. When they spoke too fast, so she just gave up. Then she began to feel tired and dizzy from the lack of sleep last night. She leaned her head againts her cousin's shoulders and closed her eyes as Singto embraced Ara reflexively. Without them knowing it, Tay had been watching them since earlier.

“Are you still tired? You should be resting at home.”, Singto asked to Ara.

“I'm okay, just a little sleepy”, Ara answered with her eyes closed.

“Are you sure? I will take you home ...”

“I’m okay, just let me close my eyes for a moment and I promised to go out with P’Tay anyway”

Even though Ara wanted to sleep, but she couldn't sleep well. She seemed to be sleeping but he could still hear the people around him talking. Ara didn't know how long she closed her eyes until she heard someone calling Singto. Ara immediately opened her eyes, at least he no longer felt dizzy. and then returned to her sitting position. Tay, who knew their practice would start soon, then approached Singto and Ara.

“Sing, I'll take Ara out for a walk. “, Tay said as they stood up.

Singto turned to Ara, “Are you sure you don't want to rest at home? You look a little pale, you know?“, Singto said.

“I'm okay, you worry too much”, she smiled at her cousin, "Besides, I want to go around while I'm here. I'll see you at home later..."

Singto sighed and nodded, "Be careful and don't forget to tell me where you're going", then Singto turned to Tay, "I'll leave Ara to you, if anything happens, just call me Phi."

"Don't worry, I will take care of her.", Tay said to Singto.

"Be careful 'kay?", Singto said to them.

 

“Let’s go?”, Ara turned to Tay.

Tay nodded and led the way. Today, Tay brought his car because he was already planning to take Ara out. They entered the elevator towards the parking lot.

“Are you okay? I hear Singto asked you earlier, you look pale too”, Tay said.

“I’m okay .. just lack of sleep. Singto is just exaggerating”, she smiled, “Oh … In the parking lot there are many people waiting, is it not better if we just go separately?”, Ara asked. “Or I will pretend as a staff here and-”

“It's okay … just walk as usual and go to my car first, I'll handle this.”, Tay gave the car keys to Ara.

Ara didn't forget to put on the mask again. When the elevator reached the basement, Ara went out first. Ara can hear the voices of the fans who saw Tay getting out of the elevator. Tay didn't forget to say hi to them and have a little chat with them. Luckily, Tay's car was easy to find, so it didn't take long to look for it. After seeing Ara enter the car, Tay then said goodbye to his fans and followed him to the car. Even though Tay's windows were quite dark, Ara kept her head down until they were on the highway.

“So … Where do you want to go?”, Tay asked.

“I don’t know ….”, Ara said while taking off her mask.

“Do you want eat first? And we can talk about it as we eat.”, Tay suggests.

“Okay, and it's up to you where to eat, I'll just go along.”

Tay took her to his favorite place to eat. They sat across from each other and Tay ordered food for Ara. Then Ara's cellphone rang.

"Haii ...I'm waiting for food now ... I know I know I didn't forget to eat., where are you? At work? Mmmm ... Me? I'm eating alone with P'Tay, why? Want to talk to him? "

Tay immediately looked at Ara who sounded very happy when she received the call. Tay wonders if it's Ara's boyfriend. Tay sighed but it wasn't long before he heard his name called. He looked up and saw Ara giving her cellphone to Tay. Tay raised an eyebrow while taking Ara's cellphone and brought it close to his ear.

"Hello?"

[Ohh hello, this is Ara's mother....]

"Hello .. I'm Tawan, but aunty .. I mean Mrs .. "

While Tay was talking to Ara's mother, the food he ordered came. He gestured Ara to eat first as Tay was still talking to her mother.

[You can call me aunty, it's okay ... Actually aunty just wanted to know who Ara went with, but she gave this call to you instead. That naughty girl ...]

Tay just laughed in response. Tay could tell that Ara's relationship with her mother must be very close. Ara, who heard Tay laugh, looked at him and he just smiled at her. Then Ara looked at him and pointed at Tay's cellphone while hinting that she wanted to borrow his cellphone. Tay gave the unlocked cellphone to Ara.

"It's okay Aunty ..."

[You're Singto' friend? I heard you took Ara around, thank you Tay for accompanying Ara even though you are busy. I'm sorry, Ara must be troubling you ....]

"No problem Aunty, I happen to be out of work today, so I wanted to show Ara around while she's here."

[Is it true? Then, aunty entrusted Ara to you....]

"Yes aunt, you can entrust Ara to me."

[Okay, then Aunt will hang up, Ara says you are eating, don't forget to eat a lot and have fun later.]

Tay hung up the call and returned Ara's cellphone to her. Ara who is eating, receives her cellphone.

"So ... what did my mother say to P'Tay?", Ara asked.

"Nothing, just asking us to have fun.", Tay said.

"Really?"

Tay nodded and started to eat, "So where are we going?"

"Wat Arun!", Ara shows a picture of Wat Arun, which she found, "Can we go there?"