4th

Let's Get Lost in Bangkok

Tay looked at the girl in amazement, she could not possibly bother the aunt. The aunt should be happy someone helped her sell. Surely the aunt sold more today seeing the girl in fairly short pants and high heels like she was going for a photo shoot. Ara pulled Tay's jacket when she saw Tay was silent. Tay was shocked then told the aunt what Ara said.

"The aunt said don't forget to visit her house if you still have free time during your vacation", Tay translated, "She also said you can call her anytime if you have any problem, she will help you as best she can."

Ara nodded and smiled at the aunt before saying goodbye. Tay invited Ara to enter the GMM building, Suddenly she grabbed Tay's arm when she tripped over something. Ara knew that her feet had been very sore wearing heels all day and would be swollen tomorrow.

"Are you okay?", Tay then grabbed Ara's arm and asked.

Tay saw Ara take off her heels and then carry her heels, "It's okay. Just tired of wearing heels all day. Let's go, I can't wait to put on my sneakers."

Tay, who saw Ara barefoot, took off his shoes and gave them to Ara, "Wear this first, it's too cold to walk barefoot."

"No no no it's okay, I just need to walk a little, right? Let's go!", Ara who doesn't want to wear Tay's shoes, walks past him.

Tay shook his head, usually women blush when men do things like this but she doesn't. He immediately put his shoes back on and followed Ara.

" So, what's your name? You didn't say your name this morning.", Tay said.

"Ara.", she answered, "So ... I heard from the aunt earlier, you are a famous actor? No wonder I got kicked out while looking for you and thought I was your crazy fan."

"I'm really sorry about that", he tried to explained to her.

"Relax! When I found out you were an actor I knew it must be busy. Even though I'm angry it can't change anything either.The important thing is I can take back my suitcase. So where is it?"

"I'll get it later for you because I'm not sure if I can take you in or not. So I'll take you to meet my friend first and I'll get your suitcase.", Tay said.

When entering the lobby, Ara began to feel the coldness of the air conditioner inside the building, which was different from outside. Ara felt people's gaze on her, but she just thought maybe because she was barefoot so she ignored it. Ara didn't think they were staring at her because of the actor beside her, because Tay never brought his family here but now he's brought a girl. Tay, who is used to being noticed by people, takes Ara to the coffee shop where he left his friends. Tay approached a table and Ara saw three men who were busy talking there.

Tay took off his jacket, mask and hat, "Thanks P'Gun"

"You're welcome, So this is the girl New is talking about?", Gun said while looking at the girl behind Tay.

"Yeah .. by the way, Ara I will introduce my friend, Gun .. Off .. New, guys this is Ara and she can't speak Thai"

"Hi, I'm Ara, nice to meet you."

"You can stay here with my friends here, I'll get your suitcase."

"But ..."

"What suitcase? I didn't see the suitcase there ", The man named Gun said/

"The marble suitcase that looks like mine that I usually use. I left my cellphone on top of the suitcase."

"There's no suitcase there, don't you remember putting it wrong? "

"Me and P'Off were there all day not seeing your marble suitcase", Gun said.

"Don't joke around", Tay said as their friends like to prank him.

Seeing his friend who wasn't joking, he looked at Ara. Although Ara did not know what they were talking about, but she had a feeling something was wrong. Ara who heard their conversation, her face started to turn red as if she was going to be angry. She tried to hold back her anger because she couldn't get angry at strangers. She really wanted to swear at Tay

"Can I go in and find it?"

Tay felt really bad about Ara, he knew if he was Ara, he would have been angry. New tries to calm Ara and suggests looking for her suitcase together. New knows he's guilty too. The three of them went to the 5th floor and asked the people who were still there. But no one saw the suitcase. Since it was already late at night, many of the staff had already left. She crouched limply, she wanted to cry remembering what happened these 2 days.

Starting from the swapped suitcase, the recommendation letter in the suitcase which is now missing, the conference certificate that she will use as evidence for her thesis exam and her friends who have left for Chiang Mai first. Ara felt really unlucky. The four of them didn't know what to do seeing Ara like that.

"If I may know what's important in your suitcase? if we can replace it, we will replace it.", New squatted in front of Ara.

"Letter of recommendation .. documents for my thesis ..", Ara answered softly, then Ara answered softly.

New, who knew how important the document, was speechless and looked at Tay. Ara took a deep breath and stood up. She took a marker and paper on the table, then wrote down the number 001.

"This is the code for opening the suitcase, if you find it please contact me immediately. If I'm still in Thailand, I'll take it. But if I'm not in Thailand anymore, I'll bother you to send it to me. Is that okay?"

" No problem .. But I'm really sorry .. ", Tay apologized.

"It's okay, it's just my bad luck ...",  Ara just forced a smile at Tay, " So .. I better leave now."

"We'll take you home, where are you staying?", Tay said.

"I don't know yet, I'll find a hotel around here maybe."

"Are you on vacation alone?", New asked.

"No, I'm on vacation with my friends. But they went to Chiang Mai first as you guys know I have to exchange my suitcase. So maybe I'll catch up with them tomorrow.", Ara shrugged.

"Would you like to stay at my house tonight? New will also stay at my house later."

" No No No .."

"I insist, take this as my apology"

"I don't think that's a bad idea. The three of us are staying together not just the two of you, so it won't be a problem.", New helps Tay convince Ara.