13th

Let's Get Lost in Bangkok

"Can we go to Wat Arun by ferry?", Ara asked.

Tay and Ara are on their way to Wat Arun, when Ara read about travelling in Bangkok. Tay agreed to Ara and parked his car near the port. Ara pulled out a hat from her bag, which turned out to be Tay's. Tay smiled seeing Ara wearing his hat.

"Let's go Phi?", Ara took his arm.

Tay let Ara pull her arm toward the ferry ticket booth. She let his arm when Ara wanted to pay their ticket, Tay took her wallet and put it in his bag. Ara wanted to protest but Tay gave her his wallet instead.

"Use this ..."

"But ..."

Ara wanted to answer him but the counter had called her. Ara can't help to pay using Tay's. Tay helped Ara to get on the ferry. Ara chose to stand on the ferry to see the scenery while crossing the Chao Phraya river. Tay took out the camera and took pictures of Ara secretly. Arriving at Wat Arun, Tay saw that Ara really admired Wat Arun. read the history of Wat Arun at the entrance before going around Wat Arun. Tay and Ara didn't forget to greet monks with Wai, whom she met along the way. Tay saw Ara taking many photos of Wat Arun but not herself.

"Do you want to take pictures?', Tay asked.

"It's okay, I really like take pictures but I don't really like to take pictures of myself.", Ara said.

"Why?"

"Don't know how and it feels awkward", Ara replied.

"But I want take pictures of you ...", Tay whispered.

Ara who heard Tay whisper, opened her cellphone camera and grabbed his arm, "Let's take selfies instead ...", Ara said.

Tay smiled and looked at her camera. Tay put his arm around Ara so he could fit into the frame. Tay thought Ara would get Tay's hand off her shoulder, but Ara let him and she took a photo of the two of them. Ara smiled, satisfied with the results of their photos. 

Ting

Ara saw the notification that Tay mentioned her in his story, then she opened it.

"Phi !! When did you take my photo? ", Ara asked.

Tay just smiled did not answer her and started walking ahead of Ara. Ara saw the story was arranged only for Tay's close friend, so Ara could breathe a sigh of relief. Even though her account has been changed to a private account, Ara still receives direct messages from people she doesn't know since last week. She sighed. 

Riiingggss 

Ara sees Kia making a video call to him and then she grabs Tay's arm, then Ara answered the call and turned the cellphone screen at Tay.

[Hei dude.. What ar- Who the hell are you? Where is Ara?]

Tay, who didn't know anything, was confused as he saw Ara chuckling beside him. Ara motioned Tay to answer Kia.

[Hey! Answer me!]

"What should I say?", Tay mutters to Ara but Kia can hear him.

[Clara! You scared me, I thought you got kidnapped by your psychopath ex when the guy answered my call.]

"Don't remind me of him, after all I'm in Thailand there's no way he's here.", Ara appears on the screen and Tay is next to her, "By the way, this is P'Tay that I told you about."

[Ahhh ... So this is the guy you call every night when we're in Chiang Mai? No wonder you can't get away from your cellphone and can't stop smil-]

"KIAAA!!", Ara yelled at her before Kia said much.

"Really?", Tay asked and looked at Ara.

The blushing Ara then cleared and asked, "Why are you calling me?"

[Ahh ... You changed the subject]

"You embarrassed me! I don't even smile like crazy, okay? You made it up!", Ara spoke Mandarin to her friend as Tay was surprised that Ara could speak Mandarin when he heard her speak.

[You don't believe it? Just ask Disya, she will definitely answer it like me. But I'm happy if you start to like him, that's mean you can forget the past and start moving on. Don't get attached to the past, Ra ... ]

After Kia said that, Ara fell silent and started thinking about it. Kia saw that her friend was silent and could only laugh.

[Hahahaha. Okay...okay... Don't you want to ask Mattew to check your car because it hasn't been used for a long time? you forgot to tell me where your car key are]

"Ohh ... in the first drawer of my study table."

[I found him, I have to go now.]

"Okay be careful ..", Ara said.

[Okay .. It's good to see you Tay, I hope we can meet and I'll share all of Ara's secrets with you.]

"YAAH-"

Ara saw that Kia had cut her call and Tay laughed beside her. Ara who still felt embarrassed, because Kia revealed her secret walked away from Tay. Tay, who saw Ara like that, was happy and walked after her. 

"Where are we going next?", Tay asked.

Before Ara could answer, it suddenly rained quite heavily. Tay immediately pulled Ara to find shelter but they were crowded with many people. Tay pulled Ara's shoulders closer to him so they wouldn't be separated. Tay saw there was no sign that the rain would stop and he felt Ara's body getting cold.

"I thought the rain would last long enough, do you want to run out of here while I order a taxi for us?"