14th

Let's Get Lost in Bangkok

"Let's go back to my house first, you can change as well as take a shower.", Tay said as Tay gave a tissue to Ara to dry her hair and clothes, because it was quite wet.

Tay drove his car to his condo, where the traffic was quite heavy. While driving, Tay remembered when he told New that he actually really likes Ara, he hasn't felt this way for a long time. But he was very confused, because Ara would return to Singapore and did not know when she would return to Thailand. Then New told him to immediately confess his feelings to Ara. New continues to convince Tay that Ara has not stayed long in Thailand and he will regret not confessing his feelings. It is better for Tay to confess his feelings even if he does not know how to accept or not. Tay even had thought that if they had a long distance relationship later, it would not be a problem for Tay. And seeing Ara who was embarrassed like that, Tay felt he had hope that Ara would not reject him. Tay convinced himself to confess his feelings, but the problem is how he confessed to Ara about his feelings.

"What should I do? Should I confess?", He sighed for the umpteenth time.

"Why are you talking to yourself, Phi? And why do you keep sighing?"

Tay, who was shocked to hear Ara's voice, turned to Ara and Tay almost forgot that Ara was sitting next to him now. Then he looked back at the road and slammed on the brakes because Tay was surprised to see the car in front of them stop. 

" ...",Tay cursed and turned to Ara.

"Are you okay Phi? Do you want me to drive instead?", Ara asked.

"No no no .. it's okay, there's just something I'm thinking about.", Tay said.

"What is it, if I may know?", Ara asked.

Tay paused for a moment before saying,"I like you .. I really like you ...."

"huh?", Ara was surprise and turned to look at Tay

"Nothing, just forget it"

Ara couldn't believe what she heard, of course she knew what Tay was saying. Even though Ara doesn't speak Thai, she still understands it even a little. 

"Phi like me?", Ara said.

Tay was shocked and nearly hit the front car a second time. Tay steer his car to the shoulder of the road and then stopped. 

"Do you understand what I said just now?", Tay asked.

Somehow Ara suddenly felt her heart was beating loudly and her cheeks started turning red. Then Ara just thought Tay must be kidding her. Ara smiled and then laughed softly. Tay, who saw Ara laughing, was confused. Tay had prepared himself to say that and prepared his heart if Ara rejected him. But instead he saw Ara laughing, he frowned and sighed.

"Why are you laughing? Did you hear this a joke?", Tay asked.

"Isn't it? Don't joke like that Phi, people who hear it will think you're serious. Do you often say this to your girl friends? You will make them misunderstand Phi ... ", Ara smiled at him. Then Ara who saw Tay who looked serious and didn't answer her, fell silent and cleared , "Are you really not kidding?"

"I prepare myself to say this, even if my sloppy declaration seems corny or unbelievable. It is not something I am just saying, I’ll probably never do something like this again.", Tay said as he looked at the road.

Ara shook her head with a smile and looked at him, "But P'Tay knows that you've only known me for one week? You don't know much about me yet", Ara said.

"I know ... But I don't know either, I just feel comfortable with you and can't stop thinking about you. Believe it or not, this is the first time I've felt this. I really like you..", Tay said.

Ara blushed at Tay, who was very straightforward to her. Ara was confused about what to say and suddenly felt awkward.

"I'm not a playboy who easily says to all women, I'm not that kind of man, I feel awkward like you, even I can't even look you in the eye ....", Ara saw Tay who was gripping the steering wheel tightly, "... I'm sorry because I keep saying the same things I said before but I really mean it."

"But you don't know me well Phi ...", Ara said.

"I can try to know and understand you well ...", Tay cut her.

"I have a lot of problems that P'Tay does not know."

"You can tell me when you are ready, I will be with you to face your problems."

Ara tried to find an excuse but the man next to her continued to argue her reasons. She sighed, it's not that she doesn't like him, of course she likes a guy like Tay. But Ara questions herself if she is ready to start a new relationship. Even if she did have a relationship with Tay it wouldn't be easy.

"I am very busy and can't contact you often, because of my thesis ..."

"I will also be busy with my schedule."

"I live in Singapore."

"I can visit you when I don't have a schedule. I just need a 2 hours flight to get there ..."

"You're an actor."

"But I'm also a human, can't I like someone?"

"It's not like that ..."

"We don't know what will happen in the future, but what I do know is I don't want to regret something I didn't do when I could do it.", Tay looked at her, "And I don't want to regret it later if I don't confess my feelings to you and I'm also ready if you reject me."

Ara looked at him and Ara remembered Kia's words earlier, then began to think maybe it was time for her to start a new relationship and forget about her past. Ara wondered how lucky she was that someone liked her and how she could not fall for his sweet words.

"How can I reject you after everything you said?", Ara mumbled.

"Huh?", Tay frowned, "What?"

Ara kissed his cheek in response from her and stared out the window, before Tay could see her red cheeks. Tay was dumbfounded but then smiled as he touched his cheek which Ara kissed. Tay hold her hand as Ara looked at him.

"Thank you, I will try my best to be your boyfriend", Tay said.

"Me too ..", Ara said and smile, "Thank you for liking someone like me"

When the two of them looked at each other in a serious state, suddenly Ara heard a rumbling sound in his stomach. Ara laughed as Tay grabbed his growling stomach.Tay grinned at Ara while scratching his neck.

Ara shook her head and said, "Let's stop at the market before going home, as your first duty as your girlfriend I'll cook you something."