5th

Let's Get Lost in Bangkok

The three of them headed to the parking lot, where New's car was located. Tay and New walked in front while Ara walked behind them. Ara heard them both speak in Thai, which she didn't understand. Then Ara thought about what to do after this. Like it or not, Ara has to buy various kinds of needs while in Thailand.

clothes .. pants .. underwear .. toiletries ..

Ara sighs thinking about what to buy, she hopes that the goods here are not too expensive and hopefully the credit card will not exceed the limit. Suddenly the wind blew, making Ara chill a little so she rubbed her arms giving her warmth even though her legs were cold.

Hatttchiiiiii... Hatttchiiiiii...

Ara, who sneezed, looked for tissue in her bag. Tay and New, who heard Ara repeatedly sneeze, turned around while Ara, who was still busy looking for her tissue, bumped into them. Ara almost slipped but she grabbed something so she didn't fall.

It turns out to be Tay's arm that Ara grabbed. Tay then helped Ara stand as Ara wincing pain, "Are you okay?"

"It's okay .. I should just walk barefoot, my feet are not cooperating with heels", Ara answered him jokingly and took off her heels again, "is it still far?"

"No, we're almost there.", Tay answered Ara.

"Okay, let's go .."

When he got to the New car, New moved his belongings in the back seat to the trunk. Then he took the hoodie that was in his trunk.

"Do you want to wear this hoodie? before you caught the flu.", New offered the pink hoodie.

"Can I?", New nodded in response, when she put it on, the hoodie almost covered her shorts, "I thought you and I weren't that much different in height, but why is your hoodie still too big for me? It's like in dramas.", Ara muttered.

Tay, who heard Ara mumble, laughed loudly. While New looked at Ara did not believe what he heard, it was like mocking him that he was short or fat.

Ara who realized her words were like insulting New, then immediately said, "Sorry I did not mean to ..."

"Its okay .. Come on, let's get in the car",

In the car, Ara asks Tay to charge her dead cellphone. During the walk, Ara stared out the window to see the night view of Thailand. Ara hears Tay and New talking and it looks like New is complaining something against Tay. Ara smiled at their style of speaking, like someone who is complaining to his boyfriend. Even though it sounded like an argument, but Ara knew it was just their way of talking to each other. Ara smiled again, hearing that Tay didn't want to budge but in the end he lost to New.

"Hei .. We'll eat first before going home, what do you want to eat?", Tay asked.

"It's up to you .. I'll just go along, can we just eat at the mall ??"

"No problem", New answered.

They arrived at a mall called Siam Paragon and brought Ara to a restaurant called Nara Thai Cuisine. When they entered the restaurant, Ara saw someone gasped in surprise to see the two people in front of her. When Tay and New were called, they both smiled and made a gesture and bowed slightly to them. When they got to their table, Ara felt people watching them.

"What do you want to eat?", Tay asked.

"Just choose for me, I don't know what's good here."

In the end, New was the one who chose food for the three of them. Ara is not very picky about food, as long as it's delicious she will eat it. 

"You two are really famous, huh?"

"Not really .. ", New answered with a smile at the camera that was pointing at him.

"Will I be okay after eating with you two?", Ara whispered, "If gazes could kill, it seemed I was dead a long time ago."

New and Tay laugh, then Tay said,"Your imagination is too much, you know that?"

"I'm also a woman so I know what their stares mean.", Ara sigh, "Ah .. by the way, I've been wanting to ask, should I call you Phi?"

"How do you know what Phi means?", Tay asked.

"Call for someone who is older than me right?", Ara answered after thanking the waitress who put her drink, "Just a little bit .. My mother is Thai, but my father is a Singaporean. And I lived in Singapore since I was born and we rarely visit Thailand so that's how it is .." 

"I am 29 years old while New 27 years old"

"So ... P'Tay ?? P'New??"

"So ... Are you currently taking your master's degree?", New asked.

Ara nodded, "Yeah .. Business Administration, but it's my last year. Hopefully I can graduate this year."

"I'm also got my master degree in business administration", New said.

"Really?", Ara smiled.

Then Ara and New talked about their thesis and leave Tay alone played his handphone. Then the waitress came with their foods. Before she left their table, she asked for a photo with Tay and New as Ara voluntered to take the photo. Not to forget, the waitress took the three of them goto to upload on their restaurant SNS. Ara doesn't think her picture sitting next to Tay is causing such a stir on SNS that night.

Ara didin't forget to take a picture of their food, "Can I upload this on my instagram? And tag you?"

"Do you know my ig?", Tay asked.

"Nope ... Here ...", Ara gave her handphone to Tay.