8th

Let's Get Lost in Bangkok

Ara take her handphone as the train starts moving to Chiang Mai. Her instagram still keep rang until now, so she canged her account to a private account. Then she logged out. 

Rriiiinggggss ....

Ara saw an unknown number calling her

“Hello”

“Is this Ara??”

"Yes, May I know who I'm talking to?"

"It's uncle Boonrod"

“Uncle?”

“Yeah ... I heard  from your father, you are in Thailand now?”

“My dad? Ahh .. Yes, uncle. I just arrived in Thailand two days ago, but I’m on my way to Chiang Mai right now,how?”

“I thought you were in Bangkok. After from Chiang Mai, are you planning to return to Bangkok?”

“Maybe not uncle, I've bought a ticket back to Singapore with my friends.”

“Well ... So, you didn't plan to visit uncle? It's been a long time since we met, since your late aunt passed away."

Araa was silent for a moment, remembering the figure of a woman who has the same face as her mother. A woman who is like her own mother.

She sighed, "It's not like that uncle ... "

"Forgive your uncle, for never visiting your family all this time."

"I'm sorry too uncle, can't visit the family in Bangkok all this time."

"Can't you visit Uncle? There's something I want to talk about."

“But ... ", Ara sighed, "Okay uncle, I will talk with daddy first and my friends, is it okay?”

“Okay, just let uncle know later and uncle will buy you the plane ticket. Don't forget to let me know when and uncle will pick you up at the airport.”

“Okay uncle, see you later”

Ara hung up the phone and her mind went back to that time. Ara's mother are identical twins. Her mother moved to Singapore following the work of Ara's father while her aunt lives in Thailand with his family. Even though they are far apart, their families often vacation together. But all changed, when 7 years ago her aunt was diagnosed with cancer. Ara's mother looked for the best hospital in Singapore and asked her twin sister to get treatment in Singapore. For a year, my aunt underwent medication and chemotherapy but fate said differently. Her twin siblings are the only family left so that her mother was very sad.Her mother was devastated and nearly fell into depression over the death of her sister. Not only that, her aunt's family seemed to avoid Ara's family. Ara didn't dare to ask, but her father seemed to know the reason behind it all. Although the first Ara still in touch with Singto, son of his aunt, a lot happened that caused her to lose contact with him. Also, Ara is so busy with her studies that she doesn't have time to visit them. Ara sighed and closed her eyes. She didn't want to remember that sadness anymore. She hopes that her family relationship will return to the way it used to be.

 

In Chiang Mai .....

 

“ARAAAA !!!”

“Disyaaaaa ... Kiiiaaaaaa .... I miss you”, Ara ran to her friends and hug them.

“Finally the three of us are complete.”, Kia said.

“So tell me what happen to you yesterday ....”, Disya start gossiping.

During the trip to the hotel, Ara tells of her meeting with Tay and New. But Ara didn't tell them about Tay's words at the station this morning. Ara was afraid that it was only Ara's feelings and that Tay was just talking earlier. 

 

Meanwhile ...

Tay is getting ready for an event in Siam. He opened his instagram to check if Ara made a story or not. Then he opened his LINE wanted to chat her but he closed it again. Tay sighed.

“Why?”, New asked, “Just chat her..”

“Can I? Eeeii ... How did you know I want chat her?”

“How can I not know? Did you know my cellphone almost exploded because the photo of you and Dara was widely spread on SNS? People say you left me for Ara, and you also started it, how can you follow her when you are alone with her?”, New said.

“I didn't expect that just because I followed him on Instagram would have this kind of result.”, Tay looked at New. Then New keep looked at his friends and smiled, “What?”

“You like her, right?”, New asked as then Tay closed his mouth with his hand.

“My guess is right, right?”, New said after Tay pulled her hand from him, "Finally there is someone you like after all this time."

“Maybe ... But I don't know, when I asked if I could call her again or not, Ara just took it as a joke. You know-“

Before Tay could continue, his friends entered the room and it turned out is Gun and Off.

“Heiii lover boy !!”, Off called Tay as he embraced Tay

“What lover boy?”, Tay frowned and trying to get his friend's hand off his.

“New has complained since the morning of his cellphone can't stop beeping because of your photo with the girl yesterday.”, Gun said, “Also, Your fans complain to New that you are having an affair.”

“Eeeeiiiii ....”

“if you don't believe it, just check New’s cellphone”, Gun said.

 

Ding ...

Tay saw Ara sending a message.

I've arrived in Chiang Mai, I'm on my way to the hotel.

Tay wanted to reply to his message but suddenly his manager came in and said that the event was starting soon. Tay sighed deeply while New laughed at Tay. New knew that Tay had been waiting for a message from Ara since morning, and when the message he was waiting for came, Tay couldn't reply.

"Shut up!", Tay replied irritably.

After the event was over, Tay immediately took his phone and saw that it had been 2 hours since Ara sent him the message. He was hesitant to reply or call her. Finally he chose to call Ara. Tay felt like he waited a long time before Ara picked up the phone.

"Hello"

Tay heard Ara answer in a hoarse voice like she just woke up, "Oh .. Sorry, Did I wake you up?"

"Ohh .. P'Tay? It's okay, it's my time to wake up before Kia comes here and-"

Before Ara finished speaking, Tay heard someone enter Ara's room and shout at Ara, "Finally you wake up you pig, quickly take a shower. I've tried to wake you up three times."

"And you're a pig too,  I'm still sleepy. You know what? My insomnia has gotten worse lately, even last night I didn't sleep at all.", Tay heard Ara say and was stunned, "And when did you wake me up? I didn't hear you wake me up."

"That's why we're on vacation now, you need a break from everything. And try asking Disya how my struggle woke you up."

From the other side, Tay, who was listening to Ara and her friend bickering, laughed. Ara, who forgot that she was on the phone with Tay, immediately took her phone.

"I'm sorry Phi, I'll call back later. I have to take a shower before this witch gets angry again."

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A WITCH 'HUH?"

Tuut .. Tuuut ...

Tay just smiled as he shook his head. Then Tay, who heard that Ara did not sleep during his stay at his house, became worried. He wanted to ask her but was afraid to interfere in her business. That night, Ara kept her promise to call Tay. They talked on the phone for quite a while although it was a little awkward. Meanwhile, Ara is not the type of person who likes to call for a long time, but somehow she has no problem calling Tay for a long time. After that night, they both have an agenda to call in the morning and before they go to sleep.