10th

Let's Get Lost in Bangkok

Exactly 30 minutes later, Ara get out from her room. Ara decide to wear a white tshirt with blue jeans. She found her uncle already wait her in living room.

“I’m here”

They walked toward car that already wait in front of door. He opened the car door for Ara. Her uncle does not drive himself but he has a driver.

“Where should uncle take you?”

“Wait, let me check the name of the building....”, she scrolled her chat with Tay and found the location that Tay sent to her last week,”Here ... GMM Tower Palace ...”

“GMM?”

“Yeah, GMM”, Ara nodded,

“So the person who brought your suitcase worked there?”

“Yes ... Didn’t I tell you, uncle? He work as actor too, I almost got a problem because my photo with him was widespread in SNS last week.”, Ara sighed as she remembered that drama.

“What is his name?”

“I just know his name is Tay. What's the matter?”, Ara asked.

Then her uncle laughed, “The world is narrow, huh? He’s Singto’s friend, I know him.”

“Really? I really can't believe it”, Araa muttered in surprise.

“But thank goodness, so I'm not worried who you will meet today. Try to call Singto later, who knows he's there today too. I will send his number to you”

Uncle brought Ara to the lobby in the basement. Ara didn't forget to wear the mask she had prepared. Even though this is in the basement, it turns out that there are fans waiting for their idol there. Ara told the lobby security that it was Tay who sent her here, so that she can enter the building easily different from last week.

While Ara was waiting for the elevator, she suddenly heard the screams of the fans. She saw three men among the crowd. Ara was impressed with the fans because they were not as chaotic as Ara imagined. They still make way for their idols. As they got closer, Ara could see her cousin among the crowd.

“Sing ..”, she was about to call out to him but then closed .

She remembered that her cousin was an actor, she didn't want any more scandals for her. She suddenly smiled mischievously. Her cousin was also waiting for the elevator behind her. When the elevator came, Ara got into it first, so she is now behind Singto. Ara suddenly had an idea and smiled mischievously. Ara took her cellphone and tried to call Singto.

Singto, who was talking to his friend, took out his cellphone when he heard it ringing. He saw a number he didn't know, he tried to pick it up Ara immediately turned it off. Ara continued to do it.

“Who is that?”, the man next to Singto asked.

“I don’t know, he kept calling but when i picked up, he turned it off.”, Singto said.

Ara, who saw Singto upset, wanted to laugh out loud. Ara held back laughter behind her mask. Singto, who heard the laughing girl behind him, turned his head. Ara immediately lowered her head and pretended to be playing with the cellphone. Ara smiled as Singto turned around.

Arriving at the 5th floor. Singto and his friend got out of the lift and Ara forgot to call Tay because she was too busy calling her cousin. Ara followed Singto out of the elevator, then she call him.

“SINGTO!!”

Singto turned around to see who was calling him, suddenly he was hugged by a girl, “What …”

The people around were shocked by Ara's sudden action, Singto was no exception.

“What the hell ..Who are you!!”, The man who stood next to Singto shouted and tried to get Ara's hand off Singto.

Ara looked up and lowered her mask so Singto could see her face. “BOOO!! SURPRISEEE!!"

“Araa??”, Singto finally recognized his cousin and hugged her back,”Araaa, long time no see, I miss you so much!!”

Singto let go of his hug and saw his cousin smiling. Then Singto kiss her head. Singto and Ara have been very close since childhood, even though they live in different countries. Maybe because their mother was twins, Singto and Ara grew up like siblings. Meanwhile, Ara, who is an only child, considers Singto like an older brother.

“why didn't you tell me you were here?”, Singto asked.

Araa smiled and took out her cellphone then pressed a button on her cellphone. Not long after, Singto's cellphone rang. Araa waved her cellphone in front of Singto.

“Is that you? You punk …”, Singto tapped Ara's head

“Do you know her, Sing?”, the man asked.

“Ohh .. Yess, she’s my cousin, Ara.”, Singto introduced Ara to his friend, “Ara, this is my partner, Krist”

“Hai, nice to meet you”, Krist greets Ara

“Hello … ”, Ara smiled to Krist and return his greetings

“You still don't speak Thai?”, Ara shook her head,

“Okay, I will go first, you can chat with your cousin first. I'll tell the others.”, Krist left those two to catch up.

“You wanna eat or drink something? We can go to coffee shop downstair.”, Singto asked.

“No...no... I don't want to create more scandals ...”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“Nothing, it’s long story ...”, Ara said.

 “Anyway, when did you arrive in Thailand? And how do you know I’m here? But I'm glad you're here”, Singto smiled.

“I am also very happy to see you again.”, Ara said, “I’m in Thailand since last week ....”

“WHAAATT? And you didn’t dare to call me??”

“Sorry Ssing, I'm on vacation with my friends and the.  Besides, I just got your number from uncle.”

“You have met my father?”

“Yeah... I arrived in Bangkok last night and your father picked me up but sleepover at your friend’s house”, Ara explained.

“That old man ... Wait a minute, I will call him ...”

“What for? Uncle told me you were here, so I asked him not to tell you.”, Singto just smiled and let Ara hug his arm. Because Ara refused to go to the coffee shop downstairs, Singto took Ara to the practice room. Ara kept her arm around Singto’s arm because it has become a habit for Ara and Singto to hold each other's arms..

“So, you came to see me?”

“No … “, Singto looked at her, “ Actually, I will meet your friend .. P’Tay.”

“P’Tay? how did you know him?”