Underwear Day

Everyday's A Holiday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wednesday. August 5.

Even her alarm could not mess up her mood upon waking up. She almost didn't mind the almost panic-inducing song because her head and heart have been in cloud nine since last night.

Although it was already late when she got home, they were still messaging each other.

mo_onbyul: I can't believe you kissed me. 11:48pm

renebaebae: On the cheek.11:48pm

mo_onbyul: Still...11:49pm

renebaebae: Please don't make me regret that.11:49pm

mo_onnyul: I liked it.11:50pm

renebaebae: Did you now?11:51pm

mo_onbyul: I like you.11:52pm

She's almost floating when she flops down on her chair upon arriving in the office. Eyes in a haze as she opens her laptop.

"Hmmmm, date went well?" Yong notices her.

"You can say that," Byul answer her with her smile so wide it's almost annoying.

Wheein sends her a grin, "What happened?"

"She kissed me."

"SEULGIIIIIIIII," Yong shouts across the office floor.

Seulgi came after a minute, strolling casually towards them with a coffee cup in hand.

"Another Yongsun announcement? Let me hear it."

"Byul, say it again," Yong orders her.

"She kissed me."

"Yes! Master-nim at it again!"

"Let's hear the details, then," Hyejin adds.

"On the cheek," Byul continues, still with a smile.

The four other women exhales in displeased expressions.

Yong rolls her eyes, "Aish. What the heck."

"Stop wasting our time, Unnie. I'm leaving," Wheein says as she stands, taking her laptop and walking towards their studio.

"Unnie... People have really important things to attend to, you know...," Hyejin turns her chair around to face her own computer.

"Master-nim...," Seulgi shakes her head as she leaves.

Byul's face drops down, "Whatever. No one can burst my bubble. Yong, Hyejin, what the hell? Can you both put on pants???"

She's just noticing that the two are in their underwear.

"This is for a shoot," Yong plainly answers her.

"We have a shoot?"

"Yeah, later in the afternoon."

"So you can still put on pants this morning!"

"You'll join the shoot, right?"

"Nope. Got an article already. This is all yours, guys."

 



"Park Sooyoung, you're so dead!" Irene says in a deadly glare towards Joy as she enters their team room.

"Good morning, Unnie. Two minutes late, are we? That's new," Joy answers in a relaxed manner while looking at her watch.

"It wasn't her girlfriend!" Irene exclaims as she sat down at the head of the table.

Wendy and Yeri chuckles at Irene's unusual exclamation.

"I know."

"What???"

Joy laughs, "I even said hi to them after you told me to leave them alone."

"Then why didn't you tell me???"

"Because it's fun," Joy laughs even louder now.

Wendy calms Irene down and asks, "What did you do?"

"Nothing," Irene answers, suddenly conscious.

"You got jealous didn't you?" Yeri teases her.

"No, I didn't." I really didn't.

Yeri snorts out a chuckle, "You totally did. Stop denying."

"But did she not look yummy like I said?" Joy interjects before she can defend herself.

"I– it doesn't matter!" Yes, it does.

"Anyways, you look happy. I take it the date went well?" Joy points a pen at her with a knowing look.

"No thanks to you! I hope you have another job lined up, Park Sooyoung, you might lose this one."

"As if. Yall need me."
 

 


They're all in the studio shooting for Underwear Day. This time, Byul and Wheein sits out from the video, only helping with production. Joined by other Whim's staff, Yong and Hyejin happily poses in their underwears. This day is all about celebrating and being comfortable with your own body and showing appreciation to the undergarments that hold such bodies.

Irene and the rest are also in the studio with them today.

Upon seeing her, Byul walked up and stood beside Irene.

Irene looks at her slightly, "Why aren't you joini

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter