100 days Chapter 7: New Friend

100 days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was currently 2 o' clock in the morning when Minjoo finally decided to go out for a walk on the shore. The beach seemed so calm and inviting. Minjoo wore her yellow sweater before going outside. She just needed fresh air to release her thoughts.

As Minjoo trailed on the shore, she saw a short haired woman walking aimlessly towards the sea. The woman was only wearing a thin sleeveless top and denim shorts. She seemed to be out of her mind as she recklessly walked towards the deep part of the sea. Minjoo realized what the woman was doing.

She has to stop her.

"MISS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! GO BACK HERE! ARE YOU TRYING TO DROWN YOURSELF?!" Minjoo hurriedly removed her sweater and rushed to rescue the girl. However due to panic, she forgot the she herself does not know how to swim. A wave suddenly hit her causing to lose her foot balance. Now, she is the one who's at the brink of drowning.

Fortunately, someone has lifted her back to the shore. It was the short haired girl. Minjoo coughed the water that she has drunk. The girl helped her by tapping her back softly.

"You should be the one who's gonna save me but it turned out the other way around, haha," the girl . Now that she got a closer view of the stranger, she concluded that the girl is indeed pretty and charismatic oozing with boyfriendish vibe. She has a perfect nose and cute whisker like dimples sitting on her cheekbones. She has a perfect smile that can melt people's heart in mere seconds not to mention the girl has also long white legs. Minjoo thought she can be a model just by wearing simple clothes. However, she was able to see her dark orbs that seemed so dull and empty.

"If I did not come and find you here, you must be drowning by now. I don't know how to swim but at least, I have stopped you from killing yourself," Minjoo retorted.

"You must be my guardian angel then." the girl more.

"Guardian angel my , you know everyone would do the same thing as I did if they were the one who has seen you," Minjoo stated.

"But still, you were the first one who has seen me do this so you're still my guardian angel," the girl playfully winked at her that made Minjoo flustered. The girl only giggled at her reddining face.

"Why did you even do that? What were you even thinking?"

The girl sat closer to Minjoo and sighed.

"The sea just seemed so calm so I wanted to go for a swim to free my mind from stress and all. How about you, beautiful angel?" the girl brushed her hair backwards while staring back at Minjoo. The brunette purposely looked at the other side to hide the pink tint that was starting to creep on her cheeks.

"For goodness sake, I was just walking to have a fresh air and suddenly I saw you here. JFC, it's 2 am and you're wearing just that and you're telling me you just wanted to go for a swim. Are you insane?! You'll freeze to death in no time if you did that!" Minjoo slapped the stranger's arm softly who only find her nagging amusing.

"You nagged at me as if you are my mom." the girl chuckled.

"Sorry to ruin your peace of mind."

Silence engulfed the two of them before the girl spoke again.

"You might be wondering why I'm only wearing this." Minjoo looked at her companion who was staring blankly on the sea.

"I just want to feel them more for one last time. I miss their hugs and kisses; their smiles; their nagging. I just miss my mom and dad so so much." the girl started to open up.

"I left home to pursue medicine in Seoul. I told my parents that I want to become a doctor and they supported me wholeheartedly even though we are only poor. I was thinking of giving up on my dream since I don't want to burden my family, they are not growing any younger anymore but at the same time, I want to earn lots of money to make their living comfortable."

"I was able to attend the Seoul National University while doing part time jobs to help my parents in supporting my finances. After

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter