100 days Chapter 8: Savior

100 days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Minjoo woke up, it was 9 am already. She was left in the rest house together with Hyewon and Yuri while the others were out to buy the needed things for their barbeque party later. The brunette suddenly craved for ramen and asked the other two to come with her at the nearby convenience store.

After buying the ramen, the girl last night suddenly popped out in Minjoo's mind.

"Yuri-ya, Hyewon unnie, I'll just go look for a souvenir shop nearby. You guys can go home first. Don't worry I have my phone so you can contact me if I take long." Minjoo excused herself and the two heeded. At least that's what she knew.

When she reached the cabin, Minjoo knocked the door but heard no response. She thought maybe the girl was just out to buy something so she waited at the front for about 20 mins. Moments later, an old lady passed by and called her attention.

"What are you doing there, young lady?" the old woman asked. "Grandma, do you perhaps saw a woman in short hair, I believe the same age and height as me, living here?"

"Ah, you mean the daughter of the couple who died in the car crash last February. I think I saw her earlier at the bus stop, she seemed to be going back to Seoul for her work." the grandma said.

"Do you perhaps know her name and contact info?" Minjoo clasped her hands hoping the grandma knew the girl's name.

"I'm sorry but I don't know her name and her contact. Who are you, by the way?"

"I'm her friend, I'm Kim Minjoo. It's okay if you don't know her name. I'll get going now. My friends are probably looking for me now." Minjoo went back to the rest house with a gloomy faćade.

When Minjoo got back, she was welcomed by a pouty Yuri and a curious Hyewon.

"Why?" Minjoo was puzzled. "You really have no idea that we followed you, huh?" Yuri raised her right eyebrow.

"Who is that 'girl friend' you are looking for at that cabin?" Hyewon asked locking her arms up close to her chest. "And why are you so desperate to get her name and number?"

"I—"
"You guys followed me???"

"Tell us your reason or we will tell the others about this 'girl friend' of yours." Yuri demanded.

"WHAT?! MINJOO UNNIE HAS A GIRLFRIEND AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME?!" Yujin sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter