100 days Chapter 5: Yuri's Past

100 days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV

She was my senior back in College. We were both specializing in General Surgery so we became friends since she's really sociable and funny. In short, I felt comfortable everytime I'm with her.

Eventually, I fell for her. I fell really hard for her. But I didn't know if she felt the same for me so I tried to erase my feelings for her. I thought she's just caring for me just like how she cared for her other friends.

But then we had an educational trip in Jeju Island that time and we were paired to be roommates. I can still remember when she asked me to walk on the park near the hotel we were staying. She held my hand and kissed it. She told me that she has never felt what she felt for me that time to anyone. Basically she confessed her feelings for me and I was the happiest girl that time. I even remembered saying 'Be my girlfriend, then.' It was cringey but yeah, we became girlfriends.

We were all good. Everything was fine even though she became busier since she was graduating that time. She always made time to see me even though she's tired already. And I just fell for her even more. I don't think I can ever live without her in my life.

But then, one day. She suddenly became distant to me. She would only visit me at the dorms twice a week. We did not eat lunch together anymore. She also became cold in texts. Whenever I asked her to have a face time, she would always decline saying she was busy with studies. I thought maybe she's just busy since she's graduating. I tried to understand her since I love her so much. I don't want to doubt her.

I planned to surprise her in our first anniversary. I went to her dorm and brought her gifts. I even learned cooking her favorite dish even though you know I at cooking. When I came there, I did not expect what I saw. I saw her kissing with another senior. Wang Yiren. My whole world crushed that time. I did not expect she could do that to me.

I begged for her explanation but then she just continued kissing that senior as if I was not there. Then her roommate came. I can still remeber her exact words.

'You should stop seeing Yena anymore. You only caused her pain. If you really love her, you will let her go.'

I slapped that so hard that it pained my hand. I saw Yena stopped kissing that girl for a while and walked towards me. She suddenly grabbed my wrist.

'How dare you slap my friend?' Yena coldly said.

'DO YOU KNOW WHAT DATE IS TODAY?! IT'S OUR FIRST ANNIVERSARY YENA! I CAUGHT YOU KISSING WITH THAT AND YOU JUST IGNORED ME HERE!' I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter