100 days Chapter 14: Crisis Averted

100 days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjoo went out of the restroom and spotted Hyunjin waiting on the other side of the mall. She intentionally did not reply on the lad's texts earlier. She fished out her phone on her bag.


Minjoo: Hyunjin, I'm sorry I was not able to reply on your texts earlier. I already went home. I called my driver to fetch me. I suddenly felt sick earlier. I'm sorry if you waited for me.


Minjoo watched Hyunjin's reaction while reading her message. The lad was pissed after reading her first message just what she expected. Afterwards, Hyunjin grinned as he read the next message.

 


Minjoo: Text me if you're home already.



Minjoo scoffed at the latter's giddy reaction to her message. Not long after, she received a reply.

 


Hyunjin: It's ok. Maybe we can just resched our date :D ? Get well soon, Minjoo. Should I come over to your house?



Minjoo slightly panicked at the reply. She did not expect it. She quickly thought of a way on how to avert this crisis. She doesn't want to get busted.

 


Minjoo: Thanks for the concern but you don't have to come here. Yujinnie is already taking care of me. Just rest at home.


Minjoo: I might agree on a next date if you'll go home now.

Hyunjin: REALLY?!

Hyunjin: Ok, I'll go home now<3

 


As expected, Hyunjin will fall for her bait. Minjoo smirked at the lad's stupidity.

After Hyunjin texted her that he's already home, Minjoo then called Yujin to fetch her in the mall. The younger is free anyway.
 

 

 




Chaewon was still catching her breath when she reached the front of the cinema. Waves of people welcomed her indicating that the movie they were watching just ended. She just stood nervously at the entrance waiting for Lia. She's mentally preparing herself for another slap—from her date this time.


There she saw the girl she's been waiting for. Lia was the last one to exit the theater.

 


And she was crying.



It seemed like she has not noticed the short haired yet. Her head hang low. As Lia looked up she saw Chaewon at the other end. She rushed to the short haired and quickly engulfed her in a tight hug. Chaewon was shocked at the turn of the events. She softly drew circles on Lia's back to calm her.

"I'm sorry. I'm here now. Don't cry please." Chaewon softly whispered on Lia's ears. The long haired continued on bawling her eyes on the short haired's chest.

 


"No... It's...the movie."Lia said in between hiccups. Chaewon was quite relieved that she was not the reason behind those tears. But still she felt sorry for suddenly leaving her date alone.

"Let's eat dinner first. Pour out all your emotions on food." Chaewon exclaimed making the other girl chuckle on her remark.

Lia has stopped crying now. Chaewon cupped her face and wiped her tears using her thumb. The short haired held the other girl's hand and they proceeded to eat dinner.
 

 

 

 

 


Minjoo POV

Yujin finally arrived after 20 minutes. Hyunjin is not here anymore so we can do anything we want now. Actually, I am already tired but Yujin said she has not eaten dinner yet. Might as well treat her while we are here on the mall.



Please Subscribe to read the full chapter