100 days Chapter 16: Clinic

100 days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week already since her date with Hyunjin. The lad kept his promise. He never visited Minjoo's mom in the hospital without the brunette's permission. He stopped spamming Minjoo messages, too. Minjoo should be glad about this but for some unknown reasons, she doesn't feel good about Hyunjin's sudden change of actions. Anyways, she just shrugged it off and tried to focus on her work.

Minjoo is currently finalizing her work for today. She and her squad planned to help Hyewon in cleaning her own clinic in Gangnam and to catch up as well.

As the clock struck at 4 pm, Minjoo heard three soft knocks on the wooden door of her office.

"Hey, let's go now? The others are already there." It was Sakura who's already changed in her casual clothes.

"Okay, Sakura unnie. I'll just change my clothes." Minjoo replied.
 

 

 


When they reached the clinic, Hyewon's cute partner Hitomi welcomed them.

"Hello, I'm Honda Hitomi, Hyewon unnie's partner in this clinic. Come in." the Japanese pychologist welcomed them with a refreshing smile. The two giggled at the cute doctor.

As they went inside, the place is almost similar to a typical living room giving off a cozy feeling. Yuri and Yujin were already cuddled up on the soft cushion. Hyewon then hit their butts with the broom to prevent them from completely dozing off.

"Ouch! Hyewon unnie that hurts!" Yujin screamed in pain.

"Don't be too dramatic, Yujin and help us on cleaning first. Then, you can sleep later. You too, Yuri." Hyewon commanded and everyone started cleaning in silence.

 

 


After they finished, they all gathered at the living room. The others looked at each other knowingly bringing confusion to Hyewon.

"Phew, that was too tiring." Yujin exclaimed while wiping the imaginary sweat on her forehead using the back of her hand.

"You're right, Yujin. I'm hungry already." Yuri agreed with the youngest while holding her tummy.

"Now that you mentioned it, I feel hungry too." Minjoo joined the two.

"I want bread." Hitomi said.

"I want teokbokki." Yujin stood on her seat and raised her hand.

"I'm craving for chicken." Yuri cutely pouted.

"Me, I want pizza." Minjoo cutely raised her hand.

"Me, I want—"

Sakura has not finished her sentenced yet when Hyewon covered .

"I get it now. Y'all want me to treat you food. Well, just wait I already ask someone to buy it for us." After Hyewon said that, they heard the chimes of the front door rang. It was Chaeyeon who is still in her office attire.

"Sorry guys, I'm late. Our meeting just ended. Anyways, I brought y'all foods." Chaeyeon raised the boxes of pizza and chicken she bought.

"Thanks, Chaeyeon unnie." And everyone started to dig in.

While they were eating, Chaeyeon suddenly asked Hyewon's partner in the clinic.

"Hello, I'm Chaeyeon. We are all Hyewon's friends. Hehe. What's your name?"

"I'm Honda Hitomi. I'm turning 23 on October." Hitomi replied with a sweet smile.

"Really? We're same age. I'm turning 23 in October too." Yuri excitedly exclaimed.

"Actually, Minjoo here is also 23." Yuri added. Minjoo just smiled shyly at the cute Japanese who was in awe.

"EHHHHH?!?!?!" Hitomi's Japanese accent came out while her small eyes turned into big pingpong balls.

"Minjoo is too beautiful I can't believe I was born on the same year as her. I look like an ugly duckling beside her." Hitomi added fastly as if she was rapping that cracked out a laughter from everyone.

"Hiichan, do you know what's more shocking? Yujin here is just 20." Hyewon revealed and Hitomi's eyes went even bigger eyeing the tall girl from head to toe. Yujin giggled at the cute Japanese's antics.

"I'm glad to meet another Japanese friend here in Korea. I'm Sakura by the way." Sakura offered a hand shake which was gladly taken by the younger Japanese.

"Are you also younger than me?" Hitomi carefully asked which earned giggles from everyone.

"No, I'm older than you haha." Sakura replied.

"Actually, in our squad I'm the oldest. I'm already 26." Sakura added and the younger Japanese nodded.

"You look so young tho..."

"And gorgeous af." Hitomi suddenly exclaimed that made Yujin choked on her cola.

"Oh my god *cough* I didn't expect *cough* this cute girl *cough* can curse." Yujin struggled in finishing her words while hitting her chest on repeat to ease the pain.

"HYEWON UNNIE, DID YOU TEACH TOMI TO CURSE?! I'MMA FIGHT YOU!" Yuri raised her closed fist playfully aiming to punch Hyewon.

Minjoo's eyes almost popped out while Chaeyeon's loud laughed blasted in the whole clinic. They even bet it can be heard outside. Hyewon just laughed at everyone's faces. They were all shocked at what they heard. Hyewon, on the other hand, knows very well this straight-forward Hiichan.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter