100 days Chapter 12: Date

100 days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaewon kept on pacing on her room. Her heart is thumping so loud that it may break her ribcage soon. It's finally Saturday. They are finally going out on a date. She still can't believe Lia agreed on her. She's nervous and excited at the same time.

"Chaewon-ah, will you please settle down? I'm getting dizzy." Eunbi commanded while massaging her temples. They were having a video call since Chaewon wanted to ask Eunbi for an advice about dating.

"I'm sorry I-i'm really going crazy. I-i don't know what to do. I'm literally panicking right now. Aish, I should have not spoken out of impulse." Chaewon ranted grabbing a handful of her hair. She then sat on her bed and faced Eunbi.

"Chaewon-ah, just do what you want. Don't be so stiff later. Remember, it's your first date not as best friends." Eunbi reminded the younger.

"But what if I look like a total loser later? I don't really know how to be romantic."

"Just be yourself and besides, you're very pretty and charming already, Chaewon-ah. You don't have to worry about looking like a sore loser. Have confidence, Chaewon-ah." Eunbi cheered up the younger.

"Just don't let your temper get into you."

Chaewon heaved a sigh. "Okay. Thanks, Eunbi unnie. Thanks for everything."

"No problem, Chaewon-ah. I always got your back. And besides, you're also doing me a favor by looking after my patients especially Mrs. Kim." Eunbi replied with a grateful smile.

"It's okay. By the way, Mrs. Kim's improvement is really progressing lately. She's starting to gain senses on her lower body." Chaewon said with a proud smile.

"Good to hear that. By the way, aren't you gonna prepare now? It's almost 4 pm there in Korea." Eunbi reminded the younger.

"Oops, I did not notice the time. Thanks again, Eunbi unnie. I'll hang up now. Bye."

"Bye! Go get your girl!"

Chaewon took a quick shower and wore a black leather jacket on top of a white round neck t-shirt partnered with black pants. She quickly checked out herself infront of the mirror and chanted some encouraging words for herself.

Moments later, she got a notification.

Lia: Chaewon-ah, I'm all-set now. When are you coming?

A wide smile crept up on Chaewon's face. She hasn't replied this fast in her life.

Cw: I'm going there, now :D

Lia: Ok, drive safely. Don't reply to this message. Don't drive and text.

Chaewon put her phone inside her pocket and quickly drove to Lia's house. She reached her destination after 30 mins, the traffic took a toll on her. Nonetheless, she took a sharp breath first before ringing the doorbell.

It's now or never.

The door opened revealing Mrs. Choi. Chaewon was welcomed by Lia's mother with a wide smile and let her sit on the couch first. Chaewon was having a chat with Mrs. Choi when a girl in a red dress and low ponytail waved at them from the stairs.

'Why suddenly my world is in slow motion?' Chaewon thought. Lia smiled at her with her eye smile and walked down to her direction.

'She's so breathtaking.' Chaewon thought.

"I know, I am. I'm glad you like it." Lia replied and kissed Chaewon's cheek.

"Wait, did I say it out loud?" Chaewon panicked. She looked like a shocked cheetah right now.

"Yes, Chaewonie hahaha. You look awesome, too." Lia and her mother chuckled at her. Chaewon lowered her head to hide her embarrasment.

"Now go. Enjoy your date. Take care." Mrs. Choi said.

"Thanks, mom."

"Thanks, Aunty. We're going now."

Chaewon stared at Lia one last time and smiled sweetly.

"Shall we?" Chaewon offered her arm to Lia. The girl nodded and proceeded to cling on Chaewon's arm.

Silence took over while they were on the road. Chaewon badly wanted to start a conversation but she's nervous. Nonetheless, she just said what came to her mind first.

"You really look gorgeus today." Chaewon glanced at Lia for a second and returned her attention back to the road. She can feel Lia's stare at her. Her face was surely heating up but she remained calm. She has to.

"Today only? Hnngg, I'm sad." Lia threw a joke at Chaewon and playfully whined at her. The short haired panicked and quickly stomped on the breaks.

"N-no! I mean you're always b-beautiful." Chaewon stuttered while her eyes were about to pop out of her sockets. Lia chuckled at Chaewon's hilarious reaction and lightly hit her arm.

"I'm just kidding. Hahaha. Now, drive again." Lia said while holding her stomach for too much laughing. Chaewon pouted at the girl and pulled the wheels once again.

 

After 30 mins, they arrived at the mall. "By the way, the movie is still an hour from now. Where do you want to go first?" Chaewon asked.

"Let's go to the arcade." Lia said like a child. Chaewon just giggled at her.



In the arcade

"Let's make a bet. The one who will lose in basketball will pay the food and drinks for the movie later." Lia challenged Chaewon.

"No, i'm not letting you pay today. Let's have another condition." Chaewon disagreed while shaking her head. Lia just scoffed at her.

"A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter