100 days Chapter 13: First Encounter

100 days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The movie has already started. Lia has put all her focus on the big screen. She saw the trailer of the movie and ever since, she has been dying to watch it.

Chaewon, on the other hand, could not understand the story of the movie. It's not because she is not a fan of romance and drama. It's because she was focusing on how to hold her pee for the next two hours. She planned to go to the restroom before the movie starts but they took a long time in the arcade that she forgot to do her thing. She does not want Lia to miss a single thing on her favorite movie so she decided to hold it in. She just hoped for time to pass by quickly.

After 20 minutes, Lia somehow sensed Chaewon's unusual behavior. She seemed uncomfortable on her seat and beads of sweat were rolling down her temple even though it was cold inside.

"Hey, is there anything wrong? You don't like the movie?" Lia asked softly only for Chaewon to hear.

"Uhhh..."

Chaewon really can't hold it in. She decided to tell Lia.

"I... I need to pee."

Chaewon said in most apologetic way. She doesn't want to disturb Lia but somehow she did. Lia asked the short haired if she should come with her. Chaewon refused saying she would be back shortly.

 

 


Chaewon is now outside the cinema. She rushed to the nearest restroom but to her dismay, the long queue welcomed her.

When she finally saw a restroom sign on the other side of the mall, she rushed there while focusing on holding her pee. As she was about to enter the restroom, she did not expect there was someone who was about to go out. Due to her fast momentum, Chaewon was not able to dodge the girl and crashed into her. They both landed hard on the floor. When she got up, she saw an angry woman glaring at her.

 


"What the hell?!"



The woman looked down and was shocked to see her white off-shoulder top ruined by the stain of her chocolate drink.

Chaewon gulped as the woman glared back to her.

"I-i'm so sorry. I-i didn't see you. Here...m-my handkerchief. Uhh...let me help you." Chaewon moved closer to the brunette and started wiping the chocolate stain with her handkerchief. She was definitely shaking while avoiding the woman's death glare.

Instead of forgiving, the brunette just got furious at Chaewon when the short haired accidentally brushed her while wiping the stain on her chest.



"What the ?! Stay away from me ert or else I'll call the security!"

"What?! Why?! I did not do anything!" Chaewon defended herself raising both of her hands up.

"You just d my , you ert!" The woman shouted. The people were starting to look at them weirdly. Chaewon has to calm this woman or else she will be brought to the police station.

"Miss, please calm down. What are you talking about?! I'm just helping you wipe the stain on your chest. I'm sorry if my hand unintentionally brushed on your chest. But I never d you!" Chaewon rapidly explained to the woman who's still mad at her.

The brunette suddenly started yelling 'ert' and Chaewon panicked even more. So she quickly, covered the woman's mouth with her handkerchief and harshly dragged her inside the restroom. Good thing no one is using it right now.

Chaewon opened the farthest cubicle and shoved the woman inside. She also entered the same cubicle and locked the door. The woman's eyeballs where about to pop out when the short haired locked them inside.

 


"What the are you doing?!"



The woman yelled at Chaewon when the short haired removed the handkerchief.


"Why did you lock us–"

"OH MY GOD! STOP!!! WHY ARE YOU UNBUCKLING YOUR BELT?!" The woman tightly covered her eyes with her hands.

 

 


"I'm just going to pee! I can't hold it anymore!" Chaewon screamed on the top of her lungs

 


"I don't care I'm opening this door!"

 



"WAIT!!!!" The short haired shouted when the woman was about to unlock the door of the cubicle.


Suddenly they heard a knock. Both of them looked flabergasted. Someome caught them.

"Miss, are you ok? Why are you shouting?" a voice outside asked.

The two looked at each other asking what to do through eye contact. They kept on pointing on each other on who's going to answer. Since the woman outside, which they assumed as the janitress, heard Chaewon's voice already, the short haired replied.

"Uhmm...I'm ok. I- I was on the phone. I'm sorry to worry you." The short haired stuttered.

"Okay, maam. Just tell me if there is a problem." the janitress shortly replied and proceeded to mop the floor.

Chaewon then eyed the woman with her and mouthed 'turn around don't watch me pee.' The brunette irritatedly followed and faced the door.

 

 


Minjoo POV

Is this the punishment the Gods have given me for gravely sinning in my past life? First, I'm stucked in this 'date' with Hyunjin who did nothing but to drag me anywhere he wanted to go.

Now that I got a temporary freedom from him, a ert suddenly crashed on me and ruined my white top. And now, I am locked here in a cubicle.

I know this girl is quite pretty and maybe I have a 0.00000000000000000001% microscopic gay crush on her but I don't want to lose my ity yet. Not to a stranger and most definitely not to a ert!

End of Minjoo POV

 

 


After five minutes, Chaewon has finished doing her thing. She then tapped the woman's shoulder to face her.

"Hey, I'm done—"

Chaewon has not finished her words yet when the woman suddenly landed a slap on her face.

 


"OUCH!"

 


Suddenly, they heard another knock quicker and louder this time.

"Maam, what's happening inside? Are you okay?" The janitress asked again.

The short haired replied back. "Y-yes, I'm fine. I just have a stomach ache."

"Do you need help, maam?"

"It's okay. I can manage." Chaewon shortly reassured the janitress.

 


Chaewon was about to get mad at the woman for slapping her out of a sudden but she was shocked to see tears streaming down on her face.

"I'm sorry. Why are you crying?" Chaewon frantically mouthed. She did not expect the brunette will cry. Maybe she really has gone too far.

The woman did not answer her and continued to cry. Her weeping was getting louder enough for the janitress to hear them again.

 


"Maam, is there a problem? I think I heard you crying? Is everything ok?" The janitress asked for the nth time.

Chaewon quickly thought of something. She doesn't want them to get caught.

 

 


"Uhm..." Chaewon shifted her voice as if she was crying.

 

 


"I...I received a message... from my boyfriend..." Chaewon said while fake sniffing. Minjoo looked at her weirdly while wiping her tears. She thinks the short haired has gone insane. Nonetheless, Chaewon continued her cheap acting.

 



"He's breaking up with me..." the short haired suddenly wailed loudly trying hard to be convincing but Minjoo just hold her laughter at her cheap acting. The janitress seemed convince though.


"Is that so, Maam? That guy doesn't deserve you. You deserve better." The janitress tried to console the short haired on the other side of the door. Minjoo, on the other hand, was dying to hold her laughter at the sudden turn of events.

"But I can't live without him! Huhuhu! I love him so much! Huhuhu!" Chaewon continued her loud wails and Minjoo badly wanted to laugh right now. She closed her eyes tightly covered with both hands to prevent herself from laughing out loud.

 


"It's okay, maam. You'll find someone bette—"

 


A loud laugh echoed on the cubicle.

 

 

Minjoo could not hold it anymore. Chaewon quickly covered the mouth of this woman. She glared at her to shut her up. Now she's panicking again.

 


"Maam, who's that? Why are you laughing?" the janitress confusedly asked.

 


"U-uhmm. A-actually, it's my... my...MY RINGTONE! YES! It was my ringtone. Hehe." Chaewon stiffly replied. She barely escaped this mess.

"Would you mind to go out first I'll just answer this call?" Chaewon carefully asked hoping the ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter