100 days Chapter 10: Lunch

100 days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So the girl who's having a pda with that man earlier was actually Minjoo?" Chaewon asked Lia after they went out of the room.

Lia nodded. "But what I'm curious about is why Hyunjin suddenly hugged her. He even held her hand."

"Maybe they are in a relationship?"

"I doubt that. Hyunjin is madly in love with Minjoo but my cousin doesn't like him that way. She even looked uncomfortable earlier." Lia said.

"Don't think too much about it. Anyways, Yena is already waiting for us." the two then proceeded at the cafeteria.

When they reached their usual table, Chaewon was shocked to see Yena with other two doctors. It was their friend Hitomi, a psychologist, together with her business partner Hyewon, a psychologist as well.

Lunch table arrangement
Chaewon-Lia-Yena-Hitomi-Hyewon

"What's happening?" Chaewon asked Lia, and was surprised to see her friends.

"Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday to you~" her friends started singing.

A tall girl suddenly came out from the back with a chocolate cake.

"Happy birthday Chaewon unnie" the tall girl said.

"Wonyoung~ah, you don't have classes today?"

"I only have one class in the morning so I'm all free this afternoon," Wonyoung, the tall girl, said.

"How about your boyfriend? Why is Andre not here?" Chaewon asked.

"I invited him but he still have classes so he could not come." Wonyoung sadly said. "But he said he would fetch me here later so that's fine. I also want to catch up with you guys. I miss you so much."

"I miss you too, Wonyoungie~" Yena hugged their youngest while trying to kiss her cheeks with her duck lips.

"Yena unnie, I'm not the one who's celebrating my birthday here. It's Chaewon unnie." The group just laughed.

"Seriously, guys. I did not expect this. You even made time to celebrate my birthday. Thank you guys. I am deeply moved." Chaewon thanked her friends.

"Actually, Eunbi unnie planned this gathering for us. We all know you'll forget your birthday so we came up with this little surprise." Yena proudly exclaimed.

"Really??? I should call Eunbi unnie later then." Chaewon said completely touched with her friend's effort.

"You're too workaholic, Chaewon unnie. Loosen up sometimes." Hitomi said.

"By the way, this is Hyewon unnie, my partner in my clinic." Hitomi added.

"Happy birthday, Chaewon. You're still as beautiful when we were in high school." Hyewon gave her small gift to Chaewon.

"Thanks for the gift, Hyewon unnie. You're gorgeous as well. I did not know you are partners with Hiichan. Please take care of my little sis here." Chaewon giggled.

"No problem. Hiichan is competent and reliable so we really make a good team." Hyewon assured them. "By the way, we will be having a thanksgiving party for the opening of the clinic next month, I hope to see you there, Chaewon."

"Excuse me Kang Hyewon-ssi, did you just flirt with my best friend??" Yena suddenly said while putting her hands on her waist.

"Excuse me Choi Yena-ssi, I'm Chaewon's best friend." Lia interjected while putting her arms on Chaewon's shoulder.

"Well, I'm best friend no. 1 then, you are no. 2," Yena removed Lia's hand and put her own arm on Chaewon's shoulder.

"You guys, stop bickering. Chaewon unnie is mine." Wonyoung then hugged her Chaewon unnie.

"Wonyoungie's right. Stop bickering and just eat. We still have shifts later. And Hyewon, unnie we will surely be there." Chaewon said and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter