SEVEN. LEAVE

I'll Be Waiting For You

Yerin hadn't left Eunbi's mind. From the moment she teases her to the moment where she was denied Yerin. Eunbi can't help it as she kept thinking about her. 

 


'Was I too mean to her?'

 


She was utterly confused. Instead of Yewon, the one she's thinking right now is Yerin and she's giving her these weird feelings. 

 

"Tss. That girl is unpredictable. How come I'm still thinking about her at this late hour? Maybe I should get some sleep."

 


It's already 10 in the evening and it's time for her to sleep. But when she began closing her eyes, all she could see is not total darkness but a pretty angel face. Her sweet smile, her cute demeanor, her bright personality, and her playful gesture. 

 

"AISH! GET OUT OF MY HEAD JUNG YERIN!"

 

 


***
It was a bright morning when Yerin left Younghoon's house and decided to have some walk. She said that she'll go home now instead of staying knowing Yewon's manners towards her. 

 

She decided to find ways to return to the real world. She knew that Eunbi will never love her, she can't change the flow of the story. 

 


No, she doesn't have the right to change the plot of the story because she's a mere reader who dreamed to be Eunbi's. She realized she doesn't need to do that to please Eunbi. Meeting her in this world is enough. 

 

'I'm glad, at least I've got to meet her. And that's enough for me.'

 


Giving up is not really her thing but she can't do anything. She did everything for Eunbi but Eunbi clearly shows how she doesn't give a damn thing. She thought Eunbi finally confessed to Yewon; she thought everything goes according to the plot of the story. But it's not.

 

She's thinking of ways to finally get out of this place. But before that, she decided to go to Eunbi's house, she wants to take a glimpse of her one more time. 

 

This place is kinda peaceful but when darkness surrounds the whole area, the danger and turmoil come in. 

 

She arrived in front of Eunbi's house and began staring at it.

 


"Maybe I'm really destined to just be your fan and admire you behind. I can't be your lover, it's not appropriate. I can't stay in this world. I'm hoping for your happiness with Yewon. Goodbye."

 


It pains her saying those words, it pains her to just simply give up. She admires Eunbi so much. Yes, she wants Eunbi but it's not right to destroy Eunbi's relationship with Yewon for her own will. It's not right to hurt someone's feelings. 

 

Suddenly, she was a bit startled when the door in front of her creaked open and there she saw the red-haired girl with an overflowing visual. She's wearing her usual fighting garment. 

 


Eunbi looks surprised. She was thinking of her last night and now she's seeing Yerin in front of her. She felt a sudden joy.

 


Meanwhile, Yerin's heart almost got a race inside due to the pounding of it. She doesn't know what to say so she quickly turned her back at her and was about to walk away when suddenly, Eunbi hold her wrist making her face Eunbi. 

 


"W-why?"

 


Eunbi didn't answer. Instead, she pulled Yerin closer and dragged her inside of the house. 

 

 

Yerin is clueless and confused, she was denied last night by Eunbi, and now Eunbi suddenly dragged her inside of her house like nothing happened last night?

 

 

Eunbi handed her the school uniform. "Uh, sorry for what I said last night. Here are your clothes. You can go now," said Eunbi who's cheeks are now turning red. 

 

 

All of a sudden, Yerin's mind changed. With this cute little action of Eunbi, she can feel that she's sincere. All of the pain she caused last night and the heaviness of her chest were suddenly gone. Her heart is now filled with joy and pleasure. 

 

 


She smiled at Eunbi, "It's fine. Anyways, why are you sending me away? Can I stay here for a while?" She's back at her usual self, the cheerful and playful Yerin. "Please?" She pleaded cutely. 

 

 

 

"No, just go away. I don't want an importunate person here," she tried her best to resist her charm and cuteness and sat on the wooden bench.

 

 


"Hmp, why are you like that?" Yerin crossed her arms and sat beside Eunbi. She stared at her, admiring her features while Eunbi looked at her slowly.

 

 

 "What's with the stare?"

 

 


"Nothing. You're really good-looking, red-haired Eunbi," Yerin said shyly but her eye smile is showing.

 

 


"Tss, stop that." She leered at her and averted her gaze from her. 

 

 

"How are you?"

 

 

Eunbi leaned closer to her and looked directly at her eyes, "I'm completely fine...without you."

 

 

Yerin can't hold herself to look at her cold eyes, pointed nose, and down to her pinkish lips. "You're harsh."

 


Eunbi also looked at her lips. Their faces are so close again yet Eunbi decided to look away and distanced herself. "So what now? I said LEAVE."

 

 

"No, I'm not leaving. Have you eaten already?"

 

 

"Why?"

 

 

"I wanna cook food for you."

 

 


Despite Eunbi's cold personality and being tsundere as she is, Yerin still feels her warm heart. 

 

 

"I don't have an appetite right now."

 

 

"Why? How's your wound? Did you still fight last night knowing that you got wound?"

 

 

"So what? Why do you care? We're not even close."

 

 


"But you're someone who's close to my heart and seeing you hurt also hurt my feelings, remember that." She doesn't care now if what would be Eunbi's reaction. What matters to her now is her feelings for Eunbi. 

 

 


"What?" Eunbi's face is priceless. It's just that she can't get her. She's been like this since the day they've met. She's curious about her, she's weird for acting like someone who knew her for so long. "You're really weird."

 

 


"Yes, I am. Anyways, about last night... care to tell why you said those words?" Yerin's smile gradually vanished and  Eunbi can't say any words, it's as if a huge thorn is preventing her from spilling something. 

 

 

 


"I just don't want Yewon to know."

 

 

 


"I see," said Yerin who suddenly looked away. 

 

 


She noticed how Yerin gets sulked and all she could see is cuteness. The way she pouts is so fulfilling in her eyes.

 

 


In the meantime, Yerin suddenly remembered about Yewon and Younghoon in the novel. They're allies of Helios— the one who initiates ruckus in this place. And because Helios is Eunbi's mortal enemy, she's afraid that Yewon might betray her although, in the novel, Yewon didn't betray her because of her love for Eunbi. But who knows? It's kinda different now from the novel, especially when she thought that Eunbi has a warm personality and is very kind-hearted.

 

 

 

"Uh, Eunbi..."

 

 


"What?"

 

 


"I have something to tell."

 

 

"What is it?"

 

 

 

"Uhm, I know you would think that I'm weird and crazy but......you should know about this."

 


"Know what?" Her eyebrows suddenly met and she became interested. 

 

 


"It's about Yewon and her brother."

 

 

 

Eunbi got halted, she's stuck in bewilderment. "What about them?"

 

 

 

She's thinking if she'll continue to spill it but it's good to know it right away.

 

 


"They're Helios' allies."

 

 


When she looked at Eunbi, her forehead knitted, and her eyes are now filled with anger. 

 

 


"What are you talking about?!"

 


"Be careful of Yewon especially Younghoon, they might betray you."

 

 


"Yewon will never do that to me! You don't know anything! You know what? Stop saying things about her if you just want to ruin our relationship! NOW. LEAVE." Eunbi's eyes are cold as ice and it's like she's throwing a dagger to Yerin with that penetrating eyes.

 

 

 

"But—"

 

 

 


"I.SAID.LEAVE."

 

 

Yerin couldn't do anything when she noticed how mad Eunbi is. It scared the hell out of her so she immediately went outside. She thought everything is settled now, but she was wrong. 
Eunbi is drastically mad and it won't change the fact that she made her like that. 

 


Eunbi doesn't want to believe Yerin and it makes her think that Yewon holds a special place in her heart.

 

 

"AHHHHHHH!" 

 

 


When she finally went outside, there was a man who appeared from the side of the house and stabbed her.

 

All of a sudden, she fell to the ground with the pool of blood. She's bleeding hard but she can't feel the pain because the pain in her heart is more painful. As the pool of blood is flowing through her abdomen, the tears in her eyes also flow and everything went black.