Chapter 5

Am I not the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung looked down at his plate, Baby potatoes, Steaks with a nice brown gravy, but somehow he just didn’t have any appetite today, all he kept thinking about was the way that man stood between them, like a knight protecting his lady. Jinyoung couldn’t help but envy the confidence that Sehun had.

“Son, it is really necessary for you to that university? It isn’t helping your ranking.”

“I agree with your father.” Jinyoung’s mother says.

“I actually enjoy it there, plus I am not concerned about my ranking.” Jinyoung replies as he looked up to meet his father’s eyes.

“Think of the company son.”

It wasn’t that he didn’t care about the company; he just didn’t have the same ambitions as his parent’s did. Clearly Jinyoung had benefitted greatly due to his families status and business, but having to take over the company and growing it further was never one of Jinyoung’s dream.

After the dinner, Jinyoung went to his bedroom and started to prepare to turn in for the night, he lied down in the bed just thinking of the afternoon, one of the best afternoon’s he has had in a long time. He had been dreaming of a day like this one since the day he first saw her. He examined his hand, closing his fingers together slowly trying to remember the feeling of her hand in his. He runs through his day once again, naturally circling back to the end of the bus ride where Sehun was there waiting. Jinyoung sighs softly; it could have been him instead.

“So are you going to tell me what happened?”

“There is nothing to say?”

“Who is he?”

“Just a classmate? Why are you sounding like some over protective brother?”

Sehun sighed loudly, “Look here, He didn’t seem like your average classmate, the way he looked at you- “Sehun clenched his jaw, replaying the scene in his head.

“What?”
Sehun just shakes his head “Just be careful ok?”

Haven nods, trying to figure out what he meant.
“See you tomorrow ok?”

Haven smiles and waves. Sehun finally smiles back and turns to leave.

“Oh and Haven?” Sehun says turning back. “Don’t ever call me your brother ever again”

Haven leaned back on the bench, trying to juggle her heavy textbook in one hand and her breakfast sandwich in her other while trying to open her orange juice. She exclaimed in frustration until someone took the bottle out of her hand and easily opened the orange juice for her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter