Untitled

Am I not the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haven walked next to Jinyoung, she knows what she needs to say, but she just couldn’t get the words out of .

“I guess it is not me.” Jinyoung sighs.

“I’m sorry…” Haven said. “I don’t know what to say.” Haven confessed.

“Was I ever an option?” Jinyoung asked.

“I think if we met in a different world, you would have been the one.” Haven paused, “But Sehun, he is my anchor; He’s there so I know where home is.”

 

Haven left Jinyoung’s place still deep in thought, but she smile when she saw Sehun waiting for her outside the bakery. He smiled when he spotted her and held open his arms and she rushed into them.

 

Their wedding was filled with joy, Two families coming together, Haven wasn’t sure who was happier, Herself, Sehun or the parents. Haven stopped to take in all in when she felt Sehun come stand beside her.

“Having second thoughts? He joked which made Haven hit him playfully.

“Don’t worry, if you ever get lost again.” Sehun whispered, “I'll search the universe until I find you again.”

 

THE END 

Authors Note: This is also offically the last story I will be posting here. Thank you all for all the support over the 7 years on this website!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter