Chapter 5

Remember, look up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~Chaeyeon's pov~~

I asked Saku chan out, figured I'd make her happy since my sister went out on a date yesterday. So I figured, why not right? I was kind of a jerk so I need to free myself with this guilt.

I arrived at her apartment, I figured she's still sleeping. It's the weekend and when you're a gamer? I doubt she slept early. Good thing I know she hides her key under the mat. Seriously though, she is super lucky that she's not getting robbed. But then again she lives in a safe neighborhood.

"Saku chan?"

No response. Guess I was right, she played all night again.

I checked the living room, since that's where she usually plays. No sign of her, that's unusual she actually used her bedroom?

Wow, she is actually using her bedroom, well let's be proud at least her back won't hurt her for sleeping in the bed right?

My gosh, look ate her. It's like she never stayed up all night, she still looks like she'll have a refreshed awakening.

"Saku chan, wake up"

She opens her eyes and hugs me immediately. I assumed she was crying because I felt something soaking my right shoulder.

~~Sakura's pov~~

"I'm sorry for being annoying"

I was so scared, every night I was crying myself to sleep. I couldn't focus on anything, my mom is sick and Chaeyeon is suddenly neglecting me after we did it. I thought he was gonna dump me for sure.

"Hey, it's okay stop crying saku chan"

He was caressing my face, wiping my tears.

"I'm not here to hurt you, so don't be scared saku chan I am right here"

His words made me somehow felt calm, He is here so I can relax.

He kissed and just like that I was lost.

~~Chaeyeon's pov~~

Lust was taking over me, my gosh just looking at her is making it hard to take control myself.

"I'll make you feel better saku chan"

She wasn't saying anything, so I proceed to lie her down the bed.

I gave her another deep kiss, I was on top of her. She's putting her arms around my neck, the momentum wasn't stopping.

She won't stop anytime soon, So for the second time.

I'll lifting her shirt up.

~~End of both pov's~~

~~Wonyoung's pov~~

Call me a loser, but I'm the only one who has no date. Don't judge me, I could have asked that nako girl. But it's the weekend I am going to enjoy it.

"Wonyoung ah, someone is looking for you"

I look at my dad, is he crazy? Who would ask me to hang out with them? In a weekend, knowing my friends are homebody people.

"Dad, I wasn't planning to go anywhere are you sure it's for me?"

Dad looked at me, damn he's really pissed at me huh?

"Get your out of that couch and answer that scary dwarf who's demanding me to take you out cause you promised her ice cream!"

Whoa, wait dwarf? Nako? What is she doing here? I just bought her ice cream on friday.

"Sorry dad, I'll go talk to her"

"You better be or I'll slam you in to the ground you tall rascal"

Wow is dad actually threatening me? How scary.

"Relax  dad geez"

"That girl is scary and whiny it drives me crazy wonyoung"

"Please just let her leave with or without you"

I went outside and see her sitting on the swing in our front yard.

That's right we have a swing on our front yard. Deal with it.

Anyway, her feet were not touching the ground. She's just that small, so adorable!

"Uhm hey Nako noona, what's up?"

Really? What's up? Why are you asking her stupid questions, when you already know why she went here? Gosh such a dumb Wonyoung.

"You promise to capture my heart, but you aren't doing anything to make me happy!"

Wait, what? That's not how I remember it though and isn't she going a little too fast? I though she just wanted to hang out. Now she's telling me to capture her heart?

"But we didn't plan anything for today Nako noona"

She was grinning sadistically, boy I am not going to like where this is going.

"Treat me some cheese hotdog!"

She started dragging me away, and further away from my shelter. Goodbye wallet, I'll miss you my old friend.

~~end of pov~~

~~Kaeun's pov~~

I can finally have some peace and quiet, Chaeryeong isn't a bother since she stays in her room all the time. Whereas Wonyoung who lies down on our couch which is supposed to be me doing that is not around, I can finally have the tv and couch all to myself.

"Wow this is boring af"

To be honest if it weren't for Chief Im Jinah forcing me to take a leave, I would have distracted myself instead of d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter